Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

Val is still busy going around the world to bring more awareness to the Policypal Network. I can sense a lot of people are looking forward to the listing on exchange to get more PAL. Great things are worth waiting.
There is hopes from other investors who didn't able to buy on the Ico and now waiting for the exchange when it will be listed. For me i don't want to expect any further price but to think it will create demand and not to push down the price below Ico.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Time and again I see the same request: "when will the tokens be listed on an exchange?"

I do not understand why investors are so eager for an centralized exchange listing in the current market situation. The only reasons I can think of are panic selling and scooping up coins at the bottom. If you want to acquire more tokens, there is already an opportunity on Idex. Would it not be better to crypto market settle a bit, while at the same time giving the project more time to develop?
ghosuk

Activity: 243
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

I do see that waiting could be tiring. personally I feel I wouldn't want the coin to trade in this market.. for me it's a long term project. icos could be a pump and dump thing, but not this project though.. if postponing the exchange date can cause this coin to not do well then it is just sad that people who support this coin lose faith so easily. well at least for me i am looking at the long term potential and gains based on what was stated in the white paper...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Val is still busy going around the world to bring more awareness to the Policypal Network. I can sense a lot of people are looking forward to the listing on exchange to get more PAL. Great things are worth waiting.
There is hopes from other investors who didn't able to buy on the Ico and now waiting for the exchange when it will be listed. For me i don't want to expect any further price but to think it will create demand and not to push down the price below Ico.

PolicyPal is good project with strong team. Im waiting at last 5-10x from ICO price or more. And Ill be wait for better time and project development. Because this one have a huge potential. Insuranse industry have trillions dollars. Team know how to do all the best. For me - better unlock tokens when they will released Alpha in Q2.
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Good afternoon. The project looks very promising, the project will have a bounty or opportunity advertising company signature, I would like to participate.  Roll Eyes
The campaign is over. You should keep track of Ann on the bounty program
Apened

Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

PolicyPal is good project with strong team. Im waiting at last 5-10x from ICO price or more. And Ill be wait for better time and project development. Because this one have a huge potential. Insuranse industry have trillions dollars. Team know how to do all the best. For me - better unlock tokens when they will released Alpha in Q2.
Yes and that is very important there not just adding the coin in exchanges. Policypal is not only a token but has a better use. The community wants to prolong the unlocking because of the current down trend of bitcoins that is affecting all altcoins. The good thing here is they cooperate and listen to majority of the community for the unlocking of tokens.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Time and again I see the same request: "when will the tokens be listed on an exchange?"

I do not understand why investors are so eager for an centralized exchange listing in the current market situation. The only reasons I can think of are panic selling and scooping up coins at the bottom. If you want to acquire more tokens, there is already an opportunity on Idex. Would it not be better to crypto market settle a bit, while at the same time giving the project more time to develop?
PAL tokens are locked, it is impossible to buy or sell tokens on the IDEX exchange. For the rest, I support your opinion, in the current market situation, the exchange is not needed.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

PolicyPal Network to explore launching CryptoProtect for Digix and traceto.io
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-launch-cryptoprotect-for-digix-and-traceto-io-eb924b05b721

As our community has been well-updated about, we have heavily travelled in the last few months. We were in London, Bangkok, Milan, Taipei, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo and Singapore to meet with global regulators as well as share with fellow blockchain enthusiasts about our vision and our technology. Through this period, we connected with impressive blockchain projects that we are partnering with.

PolicyPal Network aims to be “The Future of Insurance for the Unbanked and Cryptoassets”. Powered by Blockchain Technology, we strive to provide new types of digital insurance to safeguard users as the demand for cryptocurrency assets increases. Our first product line for digital insurance would be CryptoProtect.

CryptoProtect allows policyholders to be covered for data breach liabilities and network security liabilities, allowing policyholders to have a piece of mind when purchasing and holding on to cryptocurrency assets.

We’re stoked to be working with the following veteran technology teams which are both clear pioneers and leaders of the distinct integral segments of the blockchain ecosystem.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-launch-cryptoprotect-for-digix-and-traceto-io-eb924b05b721

As our community has been well-updated about, we have heavily travelled in the last few months. We were in London, Bangkok, Milan, Taipei, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo and Singapore to meet with global regulators as well as share with fellow blockchain enthusiasts about our vision and our technology. Through this period, we connected with impressive blockchain projects that we are partnering with.

PolicyPal Network aims to be “The Future of Insurance for the Unbanked and Cryptoassets”. Powered by Blockchain Technology, we strive to provide new types of digital insurance to safeguard users as the demand for cryptocurrency assets increases. Our first product line for digital insurance would be CryptoProtect.

CryptoProtect allows policyholders to be covered for data breach liabilities and network security liabilities, allowing policyholders to have a piece of mind when purchasing and holding on to cryptocurrency assets.

We’re stoked to be working with the following veteran technology teams which are both clear pioneers and leaders of the distinct integral segments of the blockchain ecosystem.

Woa you are faster than me!!! Well done. I am very please to see that Policypal Network are working very hard behind the screen.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Undoubtedly this is the most reliable and promising project on the market. The team actively works and listens to investors.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

This project is a necessary tool today. If everything goes well, he has great perspectives for growth and development! Good luck to all participants!!!! Let's support this project!
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

I think the team did the right thing when they didn't unlock the tokens. This is a wise decision in such a situation.

greatteager

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

I think the team did the right thing when they didn't unlock the tokens. This is a wise decision in such a situation.
The team takes care of investors and this is in priority, it's the best insurance project. I completely trust this team, all at the highest level.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

So far, i have invested quite a bit into policypal and i still believing in the team that they will do the best to ensure as many people are able to get the best returns/rewards. it is still very tricky to deal with the community as the time goes by, there will be more and more diversified opinions and i hope the team will continue to give us top notch information and developing news.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

Val Yap talks with SVK Crypto about the Future of Insurance for the Unbanked and the road ahead for the PolicyPal Network. VAL YAP FOUNDER OF POLICYPAL NETWORK LIVE FROM THE SVK CRYPTO HQ
wizgot

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-kzvGHP3B3-okCHerCl5HA.jpeg

Fantastic! Great partnerships with both traceto.io and Digix!
greatteager

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

The team is working, it's good to see. You have new news? Today santiel chain listing on gate and price more than 2x in eth.
greatteager

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

It's better to wait with listing the exchanges until the ethereum returns to 800 - 1000 dollars minimum, already large banks began to invest in crypto-currencies.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

PolicyPal Network Ambassador Programme

Ambassadors serve as the voice representing the vision of PolicyPal Network and act as the link between PolicyPal Network and our community.

In line with PolicyPal Network’s aim of expanding its global presence and increasing community engagement, we are excited to announce the launch of the PolicyPal Network Ambassador Programme to support our community of driven blockchain enthusiasts and elevate their reach.

PolicyPal Network aims to harness the advancements in the field of blockchain technology to bridge the gap between consumers in developing countries and insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility to the insurance ecosystem.

As an extension of our vision of pursuing this revolutionary project, our ambassadors will play a pivotal role in fostering authentic and long-lasting relationships with the PolicyPal Network community globally.
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-ambassador-programme-517f9d2615f7
markettingfb6789

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

How much is bounty???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: