Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

PolicyPal Network Logo Contest. If you are a creative and fan of their vision and project, you now have the opportunity to completely revamp the logo of PolicyPal Network. For more information, here is the link of the announce: https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-logo-contest-482f3f7832ee
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Today, the team I was pleased with the good news:
"Dear Community,
Upon taking into account of the community’s feedback, airdrop and bounty supporters will receive their PAL tokens 2 weeks after exchange listing (instead of 1-2 days before exchange). Thank you!
Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network"

There will be no dump on the stock exchange!

Why? Wink
I like this project and will not immediately sell bounty tokens but I dont think that distribution bounty tokens after 2 weeks - will be no dump on the stock exchange. 2 days or 2 weeks - doesn't matter. Who want to sell bounty tokens will do it

Its no problem for me. Im investor here and took part in bounty. But I want not sell tokens right after they hit to exchanges.Better to wait when they will launch maiinet and sell in big profit. They doing their job and listen the community. So no reason to worry.
Just hope market will grow again in May or may be even early after 17th April and PAl will be growing as well day by day  Roll Eyes
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Today, the team I was pleased with the good news:
"Dear Community,
Upon taking into account of the community’s feedback, airdrop and bounty supporters will receive their PAL tokens 2 weeks after exchange listing (instead of 1-2 days before exchange). Thank you!
Best Regards,
PolicyPal Network"

There will be no dump on the stock exchange!

Why? Wink
I like this project and will not immediately sell bounty tokens but I dont think that distribution bounty tokens after 2 weeks - will be no dump on the stock exchange. 2 days or 2 weeks - doesn't matter. Who want to sell bounty tokens will do it

Its no problem for me. Im investor here and took part in bounty. But I want not sell tokens right after they hit to exchanges.Better to wait when they will launch maiinet and sell in big profit. They doing their job and listen the community. So no reason to worry.
Just hope market will grow again in May or may be even early after 17th April and PAl will be growing as well day by day  Roll Eyes

Similarly, i am also a believer in policypal. I am both an investor and bounty participant so i am actually ok to wait for 2 weeks later than distribution of bounty tokens. nevertheless, we still have to wait for the listing news.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

In the bounty took part a not many people, they don't affect the price and they understand that the project can be held.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

I read there have been some delays because of the bad market. Has that been put aside now and when will the whole network go live?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

unfortunately, I still do not understand what are the main objectives of your project? what is the coin on your platform for?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

I read there have been some delays because of the bad market. Has that been put aside now and when will the whole network go live?

Yes, and I hope they unlock tokens when they launch demo version or when market will be growing again. Than tokens will have much more value. I hope at last for 10x +  Roll Eyes

unfortunately, I still do not understand what are the main objectives of your project? what is the coin on your platform for?

You can read about token using in whitepaper on page 34
https://www.policypal.network/whitepaper/PolicyPal_WhitePaper.pdf
BonTonPlease

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Yes, and I hope they unlock tokens when they launch demo version or when market will be growing again. Than tokens will have much more value. I hope at last for 10x +  Roll Eyes

There is a good chance that Policypal will see tremendous growth! Until now there has not been set a date for the official release of the tokens?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

There is a great opportunity for thoose who are creative to earn some pal. They have a logo contest with 20 000 pal for the winner!

Are you a creative? An ardent fan of our project? You now have the opportunity to COMPLETELY revamp our logo!
Read more on:
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-logo-contest-482f3f7832ee
rehash

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Is there any other serious crypto project where both the founder and the main advisor are girls?  Wink
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

Is there any other serious crypto project where both the founder and the main advisor are girls?  Wink
I'm not really sure that this is an indicator of the success of the project. Cheesy
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Thank you . it's interesting, tell me and your white paper is translated into some other languages? and do you plan it? I think it would be very useful

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:30:06 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 05:18:30 AM by Apened

Yes, and I hope they unlock tokens when they launch demo version or when market will be growing again. Than tokens will have much more value. I hope at last for 10x +  Roll Eyes

There is a good chance that Policypal will see tremendous growth! Until now there has not been set a date for the official release of the tokens?
The camp manager said it will be ok to wait 2 weeks from now but it doesn't mean that it will be unlock on that coming week unless policypal team announces the exact date of unlocking the tokens well exchange first before the bounties to be followed. They have a very smart stratedgy not only a good products. Trust the team and we will all have a good profit.
smartlumia77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

What if the market is bullish but the admins aren't here cos their shift is only 10 hours a day?
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

Yes, and I hope they unlock tokens when they launch demo version or when market will be growing again. Than tokens will have much more value. I hope at last for 10x +  Roll Eyes

The camp manager said it will be ok to wait 2 weeks from now but it doesn't mean that it will be unlock on that coming week unless policypal team announces the exact date of unlocking the tokens well exchange first before the bounties to be followed. They have a very smart stratedgy not only a good products. Trust the team and we will all have a good profit.

this is essentially we can only help with patience let the team can calmly work on this project without any insistence from the participant

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

😍Our Founder and CEO Val Yap in Top 100 Women in Fintech!

LATTICE80 in collaboration with Miss Kaya presents a complete list of top 100 Women in Fintech you need to know and follow around the world:

http://www.lattice80.com/top-100-women-in-fintech/
abdulaziz07

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

Private investors invested much more and they waiting and understand that PolicyPal make all the best.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Private investors invested much more and they waiting and understand that PolicyPal make all the best.
We believe that they are doing everything possible, but the market spares no one. Example of this are the many undervalued projects.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

This is a real project with a terrific leader, I think the price will only grow, coins should be held, be patient.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

I liked the idea of the team to postpone the payment of tokens for the participants of the bounty. I am glad that the team cares about investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: