Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

I'm surprised we haven't seen a big price shot yet the great steps the team has taken so far

Indeed it is suprising. But if you have faith in the team just hold and wait 👍
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

I'm surprised we haven't seen a big price shot yet the great steps the team has taken so far

Just wait a bit. They are still only on one small exchange (Coinbene) and on Idex as well. When they will hit to top exchanges, price will b much more. Also Alpha version in Q2 coming.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

Just wait a bit. They are still only on one small exchange (Coinbene) and on Idex as well. When they will hit to top exchanges, price will b much more. Also Alpha version in Q2 coming.
Own blockchain in the Q3 2017... But it's hard to hodl a token that does not use the network.
magisterr

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Own blockchain in the Q3 2017... But it's hard to hodl a token that does not use the network.

No, maiinet (own Policy blockhain and coins) in Q4 this year.

Did you read their latest news mate?

PolicyPal Network to collaborate with NEM Blockchain Projects

CryptoProtect insurance for projects built using NEM Blockchain

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-collaborate-with-nem-blockchain-projects-b3c8852a5292

PolicyPal Network to offer insurance products to QTUM, ranked 18th on CoinMarketCap!

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-offer-insurance-products-to-qtum-487545c8bd49

They will be insure crypto project and wallet (users funds). And have 2 partnership with biggest blockchain projects. And this is only a start. Can you imagine cap (and price) if crypto users will be insure their crypto funds and pay for this with PAl tokens (coins) ? And you talking "not use" ?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

At the beginning of next week, the bounty participants will receive tokens. Do you think there will be a dump on the exchange?

Mate, bounty pool was just around 200k usd in total. This is funny amount. How 200k can dump price? I was in bounty here as well and invested, but I would not have plan to sell untill 1$.

They are always afraid and even if bounty hunters dump why don't you buy the tokens if you think that they are then underpriced?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 09:00:05 PM by magisterr

At the beginning of next week, the bounty participants will receive tokens. Do you think there will be a dump on the exchange?

Mate, bounty pool was just around 200k usd in total. This is funny amount. How 200k can dump price? I was in bounty here as well and invested, but I would not have plan to sell untill 1$.

They are always afraid and even if bounty hunters dump why don't you buy the tokens if you think that they are then underpriced?

I bought a lot of PAL already. And holding now. Soon will be new exchanges (Huobi and Cryptos) and Alpha in Q2.  Wink

And new partnership from Val Yap today Roll Eyes

PolicyPalNET is the official insurance partner for @WeWork Asia! We’re stoked to be partnering up with @MiguelMcKelvey and the entire WeWork team!

https://twitter.com/PolicyPalNET/status/998497874940866562
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

I bought a lot of PAL already. And holding now. Soon will be new exchanges (Huobi and Cryptos) and Alpha in Q2.  Wink

And new partnership from Val Yap today Roll Eyes

PolicyPalNET is the official insurance partner for @WeWork Asia! We’re stoked to be partnering up with @MiguelMcKelvey and the entire WeWork team!

https://twitter.com/PolicyPalNET/status/998497874940866562

I agree there are many good news and I am sure there is even more to come so no reason to panic at all because of bounty hunters dumping Cheesy

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
traphaco

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

When could I send eth to coinbene??
Still under maintenance?
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

Everyone here can see you're really unintelligent beacuse MOST of us here are actually invested in crypto enough to learn about iE
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

They are boosting popularity. 5 events in 5 countries just THIS MONTH!! i think they are on it
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

I received my PAL tokens, thank you to the team and to the bounty manager sir hua_hui.
I've read recently that there is a problem in transferring tokens on coinbene now and its good only for all of us to prevent so much dump from some bounty dumpers. I will be holding thos token there is a big future ahead that is awaiting for those who knows this project well.
magisterr

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

I received my PAL tokens, thank you to the team and to the bounty manager sir hua_hui.
I've read recently that there is a problem in transferring tokens on coinbene now and its good only for all of us to prevent so much dump from some bounty dumpers. I will be holding thos token there is a big future ahead that is awaiting for those who knows this project well.

Im also received my bounty. What are you talking mate? Bounty cant dump price. This is only less than 200k usd worth bounty. And I dont have plan to sell my tokens for so cheap price. Now a whole market in red, and Policy still only on Coinbene. Huobi + Alpha in June will give us a good grow I think. Just hold   Roll Eyes
Akiea Sendo

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

Hopefully Great success with great project.
Apened

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

Im also received my bounty. What are you talking mate? Bounty cant dump price. This is only less than 200k usd worth bounty. And I dont have plan to sell my tokens for so cheap price. Now a whole market in red, and Policy still only on Coinbene. Huobi + Alpha in June will give us a good grow I think. Just hold   Roll Eyes
I am saying that it can contribute to dump the market even it was a less than 200k usd if the panic selling starts it can dump the price. I'm not worried either if it happens im glad to take that opportunity. Holding it for the future is the best thing to do, we have seen how credible is the team to this policypal project. If that huobi will list us in june definitely its a blast.
magisterr

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 07:11:24 AM by magisterr

Val Yap (CEO of PolicyPal) now in Huobis festival. She will be speaking tomorrow (25th May) at 1.30-1.50pm by Vietnam time. Hope more new partnerships come after this festival. You can watch livestreem from this event now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq92Fy4rm1E&app=desktop
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Why do you keep avoiding answers? I am curious about the listing plan. Prices keep dropping due to the exchange.
Apened

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Why do you keep avoiding answers? I am curious about the listing plan. Prices keep dropping due to the exchange.
They are not so much active on here because most of the questions are being ask in the telegram chat so you can get fast answer. Of course the Team can comment about further listings now and that price you are problematic is not on exchanges see how bitcoins amd altcoins drops this day.
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

Policy Pal listing on Exchange?
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

The price of the token looks just awful.. I think it's because of the bear market and the fact that the participants of the bounty sold their tokens.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

They are not so much active on here because most of the questions are being ask in the telegram chat so you can get fast answer. Of course the Team can comment about further listings now and that price you are problematic is not on exchanges see how bitcoins amd altcoins drops this day.

It is always funny when the marked is in real bear mode. People will always complain on spesific coins :p I got my bounty reward and have not moved them as can be seen since my address is in spreadsheet. I will move them though, but from that wallet to another personal wallet when i just get the time to bother :p
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: