Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35853 times)
cointrader78

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Question: on yesterday’s hackathon, i believe that the first 100 comments on the youtube live session would get some PAL tokens, is this correct and how is it going to work?  Many thanks in advance...
SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

He must create a good hype and everyone must want to have PAl. And a lot of people must know about Policy before product will be ready. Than price will be growing and growing...

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

ERGO & PolicyPal to unveil Flight Delay Insurance for hassle-free claims
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/ergo-policypal-to-unveil-flight-delay-insurance-for-hassle-free-claims-388636fc0966

RGO Insurance Pte. Ltd and PolicyPal Singapore Pte. Ltd. are teaming up to roll out a smart travel insurance product powered by PolicyPal Network’s Blockchain Technology. The product will be flight delay insurance with automated claims payouts, made possible with PolicyPal Network’s decentralised application, built on Blockchain.

Globalisation has led to a drastic increase in flights taken each year; however, the infrastructure for handling flight delay claims is still not up to par. This is why PolicyPal and ERGO are underway with an innovative flight delay insurance application.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

PolicyPal Network (PAL) to be Listed on Kyber Network!

We are thrilled to announce that PolicyPal Network (PAL) will be listed on the Kyber Network exchange site!

Listing information
Token: PolicyPal Network (PAL)
Listing date: 31st May 2018 Thursday
Listing time: SGT (GMT+8) 19:00

About PolicyPal Network
PolicyPal Network is a decentralised insurance protocol that uses data to bridge the gap between consumers and insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility within the insurance ecosystem. The company also works with insurers to provide CryptoProtect insurance coverage for digital assets and smart contracts. PolicyPal Network is a member of Singapore Fintech Association and ACCESS.

About Kyber Network
Kyber Network functions as a decentralised Ethereum-based solution that is committed to advancing the interchangeability and fluidity of digital asset conversion. Kyber’s trustless system offers a convenient and secure platform that empowers users with flexibility and choice when it comes to token exchange and payment.

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-pal-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-84299d9f788d
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

We are thrilled to announce that PolicyPal Network (PAL) will be listed on the Kyber Network exchange site!

Listing information

About PolicyPal Network
PolicyPal Network is a decentralised insurance protocol that uses data to bridge the gap between consumers and insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility within the insurance ecosystem. The company also works with insurers to provide CryptoProtect insurance coverage for digital assets and smart contracts. PolicyPal Network is a member of Singapore Fintech Association and ACCESS.

About Kyber Network
Kyber Network functions as a decentralised Ethereum-based solution that is committed to advancing the interchangeability and fluidity of digital asset conversion. Kyber’s trustless system offers a convenient and secure platform that empowers users with flexibility and choice when it comes to token exchange and payment.

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-pal-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-84299d9f788d

yes, I also see the announcement on Policypal social media account, although kyber network is not a big exchange, but I hope to increase transaction volume of PAL token
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Listing information

About PolicyPal Network

About Kyber Network

yes, I also see the announcement on Policypal social media account, although kyber network is not a big exchange, but I hope to increase transaction volume of PAL token
I see that the price of PAL token has increased a bit. But only 5%. I still hope to wait for the price to rise to the level of 2 x.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Listing information

About PolicyPal Network

About Kyber Network

I see that the price of PAL token has increased a bit. But only 5%. I still hope to wait for the price to rise to the level of 2 x.
Take it easy it was much more great to watch the price rise organically and doesn't because of so much hype. Kyber network big or not exchange it still contributes to the PAL it is a big thing for the team. Don't rush all will come on its way beta testnet is near to launch so better keep relax and enjoy the ride of policypal.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

PolicyPal Network Vietnam Hackathon May 2018. PolicyPal Network Hackathon "Building Decentralised Insurance Platform" held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, on 26th & 27th May 2018! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBa1aj9xQQQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
hieusupper89

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Love what the team is building. Keep going PAL. I’m looking forward to watch the team hit all the milestones on the roadmap.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

Listing information

About PolicyPal Network

About Kyber Network

The price of pal has increased from 0.00005 to 0.000065 at this point of writting. That is like 30% increase. if you happen to buy at the all time low of 0.00004eth price 2 days, you would have make a very profit!!! Congratz to those who has been believing in the project and still holding till now since ico.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Policy pal is their already established start up with over 30,000 clients. Network is their tokenized business subsidiary
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/ergo-policypal-to-unveil-flight-delay-insurance-for-hassle-free-claims-388636fc0966

RGO Insurance Pte. Ltd and PolicyPal Singapore Pte. Ltd. are teaming up to roll out a smart travel insurance product powered by PolicyPal Network’s Blockchain Technology. The product will be flight delay insurance with automated claims payouts, made possible with PolicyPal Network’s decentralised application, built on Blockchain.

Globalisation has led to a drastic increase in flights taken each year; however, the infrastructure for handling flight delay claims is still not up to par. This is why PolicyPal and ERGO are underway with an innovative flight delay insurance application.
I am glad to see PolicyPal team has been making progress all the time.
Just one question: will this cooperation have anything to do with PAL token?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

If looking how many CEO did and how many parnterships they have for such short period Im very confusing why price still so low. But may be because PAL still not listed on top exchanges. But Im sure we have a great future here.

They published tech update and roadmap:
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-tech-update-2-may-2018-ebfeb9e722a5
BorisBritvaHrenPopadesh

Activity: 308

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Very saturated road map. As soon as tokens are added on the large centralized exchanges, growth of the price won't keep itself waiting Roll Eyes

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

I am glad to see PolicyPal team has been making progress all the time.
Just one question: will this cooperation have anything to do with PAL token?

yes and no. eventually, it will be cheaper to buy insurance using pal tokens. maybe now the clients do not use the tokens, but in the long run, with such solid database/customers, using pal to buy discounted insurance can make a lot of differences.
magisterr

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 07:58:45 PM by magisterr

yes and no. eventually, it will be cheaper to buy insurance using pal tokens. maybe now the clients do not use the tokens, but in the long run, with such solid database/customers, using pal to buy discounted insurance can make a lot of differences.

PolicyPal have partnership with NEM and QTUM projects. And they want to insure their wallets by PAL tokens. And this is only firsts partnerships. So I think using PAL tokens will be worldwide  Roll Eyes

Some blogger predict 100x for PAL  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/OTC_Bitcoin/status/1002509537541177345
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Listing information

About PolicyPal Network

About Kyber Network

The price of pal has increased from 0.00005 to 0.000065 at this point of writting. That is like 30% increase. if you happen to buy at the all time low of 0.00004eth price 2 days, you would have make a very profit!!! Congratz to those who has been believing in the project and still holding till now since ico.
I think that now it is impossible to sell tokens. After all, the team promises a listing on a popular exchange. In this case, the price will rise to the level of 2 x-3x.

snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

I am glad that I got the opportunity to buy more PAL days ago at a low price.
This project is handled by a capable team.
With such a low market cap, PAL will grow a lot.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

It was almost down to $0.02, lucky you if you bought it at that price because now the price almost get doubled and it may get higher again and again as the project keep on moving forward with potential partnership(s). 
magisterr

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

It was almost down to $0.02, lucky you if you bought it at that price because now the price almost get doubled and it may get higher again and again as the project keep on moving forward with potential partnership(s).  

Min price was 2.5 cent but only 2 days, when market fallen after EOS sold their ETH. I bought some more tokens  Roll Eyes
They getting more and more partnership, and when product will be ready and listed to top exchanges PAL have potential at last min to 1-2 usd growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: