Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Soon the start of the test platform. But the token price is not growing. I think we need a popular exchange. Only in this case the pump will start.
We need a top 10 exchange before the end of the month, before launching the test platform, then the price may rise.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Soon the start of the test platform. But the token price is not growing. I think we need a popular exchange. Only in this case the pump will start.
We need a top 10 exchange before the end of the month, before launching the test platform, then the price may rise.

They should have enough funding to finance such a listing I think? Maybe it is worth it to enlarge the community and spreading the word more effectively about this new ecosystem.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Echoube

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

Good day fellows.
I suppose it is a good project!
Percipient vision, extraordinary design!
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

They should have enough funding to finance such a listing I think? Maybe it is worth it to enlarge the community and spreading the word more effectively about this new ecosystem.
But listing isn't that easy and they have the funds so whenever they want to list it on their own plans and what exchange is it. The exposure and community has a good feedback to Policypal and it is not going below ico price concerning with the recent drops of bitcoin. Trust Policypal team i know there's more surprising news about them and conference for CEO Val and Team so stay tuned.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

PolicyPal Network 2.0 Launch

PolicyPal Network V2.0 is the launch of our own blockchain in Q1 2019 including a suite of new features. We are stoked to share the new platform with our community and even more excited to share our future plans with you!
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-2-0-launch-9632601ab50b
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Val Yap will be participating in a panel discussion with the topic "Can Insurance Benefit From Blockchain"? at Blockchain for Finance Conference, APAC at 21st June

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-speak-at-blockchain-for-finance-conference-apac-f736b81dd4dc

And also only one week left for testnet launch  Roll Eyes
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Hi, everybody. What do you think about the lack of a popular exchange? I don't like this situation.. The lack of stock exchange hinders the growth of prices.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Menccemsy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

Hi all. I think that this project is quite a commercial investment currently!
greatteager

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

Hi, everybody. What do you think about the lack of a popular exchange? I don't like this situation.. The lack of stock exchange hinders the growth of prices.
Now the exchanges very rarely add coins, we need to wait for the market to grow and the exchange will again begin to listing the coins.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Now the exchanges very rarely add coins, we need to wait for the market to grow and the exchange will again begin to listing the coins.

Nowadays, it is just too hard to get a token/coin to be listed on a popular exchange. Some popular exchanges even asks so big amount of money which is not really worth IMO, indeed there are other ways to be listed by coin voting but in my opinion this kind of voting can be easily manipulated.
It will be better for PAL to continue growing with the development and once it is getting more and more popular then we will see PAL in a popular exchange.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
panosdada

Activity: 456

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

The team came up with an interesting contest in the telegram group. We have to guess the winner in the football match, and for that we get a small prize.

Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

The team came up with an interesting contest in the telegram group. We have to guess the winner in the football match, and for that we get a small prize.

A small correction. It's the losing team that we have to guess  Wink. I share the link with the contest instructions.

World Cup 2018 — Predict The Losing Team with PAL: https://medium.com/@policypalnet/world-cup-2018-predict-the-losing-team-with-pal-95bf1e2c9c30
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

A small correction. It's the losing team that we have to guess  Wink. I share the link with the contest instructions.

World Cup 2018 — Predict The Losing Team with PAL: https://medium.com/@policypalnet/world-cup-2018-predict-the-losing-team-with-pal-95bf1e2c9c30
Fun competition!! I like that the team PolicyPal could liven up my day! And there is a reward, though small, but still it is very nice.

greatteager

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Fun competition!! I like that the team PolicyPal could liven up my day! And there is a reward, though small, but still it is very nice.
How much can I win coins if I guess the result of the match? Smiley I think the team needs to do more effective advertising.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:44:27 AM

How much can I win coins if I guess the result of the match? Smiley I think the team needs to do more effective advertising.
All this time they are very generous giving big amount of rewards and while watching you will just predict and you may won some Pal tokens. I think they are trying their best to give us a good opportunity and it was the best marketing and sometimes we didn't see it or value it because its a small quantity but for some thinks this is a good incentive. Try to appreciate every promotions and rewarding system by the Team.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

DEx.top x PolicyPal Network Airdrop Partnership

We are happy to announce that PolicyPal Network will establish an Airdrop marketing partnership with DEx.top! Both CryptoProtect Insurance Voting’s Airdrop Promotion, as well as PolicyPal Network’s World Cup 2018 Airdrop Campaign will be distributed on DEx.top’s exchange platform. More details about this partnership will be announced soonest! https://medium.com/@policypalnet/dex-top-x-policypal-network-airdrop-partnership-a3c55caf5408
greatteager

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

DEx.top x PolicyPal Network Airdrop Partnership

We are happy to announce that PolicyPal Network will establish an Airdrop marketing partnership with DEx.top! Both CryptoProtect Insurance Voting’s Airdrop Promotion, as well as PolicyPal Network’s World Cup 2018 Airdrop Campaign will be distributed on DEx.top’s exchange platform. More details about this partnership will be announced soonest! https://medium.com/@policypalnet/dex-top-x-policypal-network-airdrop-partnership-a3c55caf5408
We see the excellent work of the project, good news almost every few of days, we need to wait for the growth of the market and the price will go up sharply.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Recap: PolicyPal Network at Blockchain for Finance Conference, APAC (21st June 2018)

So on the 21st of June, our CEO Val Yap participated in a panel discussion alongside representatives from Manulife Asia, LumenLab and Bluzelle at the second Blockchain for Finance Conference, APAC hosted by FinTech Network.
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/recap-policypal-network-at-blockchain-for-finance-conference-apac-21st-june-2018-16594f564e82

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

In addition, Val also discussed some of the products that PolicyPal Network will be launching in the near future, such as ERGO Blockchain-Empowered Flight Delay Insurance which will be launching on 3rd July 2018.

Wow... first project will be launched on PolicyPal network just in 10 days. This insurance will be on Ethereum testnet as I understand? Aтd PAL tokens will be needed for buying flight delay insurance?  Roll Eyes Shocked
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

In addition, Val also discussed some of the products that PolicyPal Network will be launching in the near future, such as ERGO Blockchain-Empowered Flight Delay Insurance which will be launching on 3rd July 2018.

Wow... first project will be launched on PolicyPal network just in 10 days. This insurance will be on Ethereum testnet as I understand? Aтd PAL tokens will be needed for buying flight delay insurance?  Roll Eyes Shocked
But there is a big problem - platform users will not be able to buy tokens, because tokens are sold only on low-popular exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: