Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
promotionuser

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Admin I need help! I transferred the tokens bought on the ICO to the CoinBene exchange, 30 passed !!! days. There are no tokens! For 30 days I have been in correspondence with the support service and there is no result! Can you help me in this situation? It's your partners
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

In addition, Val also discussed some of the products that PolicyPal Network will be launching in the near future, such as ERGO Blockchain-Empowered Flight Delay Insurance which will be launching on 3rd July 2018.

Wow... first project will be launched on PolicyPal network just in 10 days. This insurance will be on Ethereum testnet as I understand? Aтd PAL tokens will be needed for buying flight delay insurance?  Roll Eyes Shocked
But there is a big problem - platform users will not be able to buy tokens, because tokens are sold only on low-popular exchanges.
I think that's not a big problem they can adjust its price accordingly and they can be done it through the average price on exchange. That's the more possible thing for them to do in my own opinion. Its better to wait for their official release for this i know this gonna be solve easily theybare professionals on this field.
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

In addition, Val also discussed some of the products that PolicyPal Network will be launching in the near future, such as ERGO Blockchain-Empowered Flight Delay Insurance which will be launching on 3rd July 2018.

Wow... first project will be launched on PolicyPal network just in 10 days. This insurance will be on Ethereum testnet as I understand? Aтd PAL tokens will be needed for buying flight delay insurance?  Roll Eyes Shocked
But there is a big problem - platform users will not be able to buy tokens, because tokens are sold only on low-popular exchanges.
I think that's not a big problem they can adjust its price accordingly and they can be done it through the average price on exchange. That's the more possible thing for them to do in my own opinion. Its better to wait for their official release for this i know this gonna be solve easily theybare professionals on this field.
I am disappointed with the price of tokens, but I think we need to wait for the platform to launch. I hope that after that there will be a listing on popular exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I am disappointed with the price of tokens, but I think we need to wait for the platform to launch. I hope that after that there will be a listing on popular exchanges.

Their first product will be launched in just 2 week already (on 3rd July) - Flight Delay Insurance. Hope price will increase a lot after real using PAL tokens.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

Their first product will be launched in just 2 week already (on 3rd July) - Flight Delay Insurance. Hope price will increase a lot after real using PAL tokens.
We know its a good case use for PAL but the price is not a guaranteed to get high if we will remain on this kind of overall marketcap. No major announcements can have a big move in any alts. It may be up a liitle but will go back after that. We should watch bitcoins at that time. Therefore we may saw a rise of price after all this blood in market.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

We know its a good case use for PAL but the price is not a guaranteed to get high if we will remain on this kind of overall marketcap. No major announcements can have a big move in any alts. It may be up a liitle but will go back after that. We should watch bitcoins at that time. Therefore we may saw a rise of price after all this blood in market.
The sad thing is that the price of tokens has not increased. And I'm not sure that in the red market we will see a rise in prices. But I hope that the team will decide to pay for the listing of tokens on the exchange.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Soon the start of the test platform. But the token price is not growing. I think we need a popular exchange. Only in this case the pump will start.
We need a top 10 exchange before the end of the month, before launching the test platform, then the price may rise.

They should have enough funding to finance such a listing I think? Maybe it is worth it to enlarge the community and spreading the word more effectively about this new ecosystem.
But listing isn't that easy and they have the funds so whenever they want to list it on their own plans and what exchange is it. The exposure and community has a good feedback to Policypal and it is not going below ico price concerning with the recent drops of bitcoin. Trust Policypal team i know there's more surprising news about them and conference for CEO Val and Team so stay tuned.

I hope so and it's not that I am impatient or anything. Exchanges can be very beneficial in that they create more exposure for the token.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

New exchange coming! PAL listed to KKCoin today! Deposit & Trading begin: 25th June 2018, Monday, 12:00 SGT (GMT +8). This is A Singapore exchange.

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-listing-on-kkcoin-98b2e3196a22
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

New exchange coming! PAL listed to KKCoin today! Deposit & Trading begin: 25th June 2018, Monday, 12:00 SGT (GMT +8). This is A Singapore exchange.

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-listing-on-kkcoin-98b2e3196a22
That's good news. But I'm surprised the bidding hasn't started yet. After all, the start of trading has long passed. I hope that the price will rise a little.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

That's good news. But I'm surprised the bidding hasn't started yet. After all, the start of trading has long passed. I hope that the price will rise a little.
This is a small exchange, we will wait for a large exchange and a growing market then the coin prices will rise.
magisterr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

PolicyPalNet will be partner with Sentiel Protocol to provide crypto insurance products for their individual crypto users and exchange partners.

http://bitcoinist.com/sentinel-protocol-partners-with-policypal-network-potentially-providing-insurance-coverage-to-crypto-exchange-partners/

And also, PolicyPal testnet is going to live today.  Roll Eyes
Linszippaivai

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

I think this project is very good and nice!
Very nice plan, faultless vision, arguable plan!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

PolicyPalNet will be partner with Sentiel Protocol to provide crypto insurance products for their individual crypto users and exchange partners.

http://bitcoinist.com/sentinel-protocol-partners-with-policypal-network-potentially-providing-insurance-coverage-to-crypto-exchange-partners/

What will the range of functionalities be on the test net? Can this be considered a critical release?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

What will the range of functionalities be on the test net? Can this be considered a critical release?

You can check testnet at their website already:

https:///www.policypal.network/poc

As I see submitting new project for insurance avaliable already. And they going to launch flight delay insurance at 3rd July.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

Toyota Group visited office PolicyPal today. Perhaps soon they will conclude a partnership.
Menccemsy

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Hi, all! I think it's a great project! Cerebral design, brilliant business!
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

New update! The team has published a new article that compiles all the news and developments of June. For more information, I share the link.

PolicyPal Network Tech Update #3 (June 2018)
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

I understand correctly that the team has planned the launch of the platform for the beginning of July? Or will it be a beta test?

Mietegavol

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

I am review in website on your plan, It is truly interesting.
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/policypal. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: