Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

PolicyPal CEO and founder Val Yap will be part of a panel on How to Successfully Navigate the Fintech/Blockchain Regulatory Framework. It's free to attend, but you'll need to register.

Details: https://bit.ly/2LNzZke  
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2A6NwBU

Dennis_Gina

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

I'm interested on this plan. I will watch this to look what is going to occur.
 Good luck guys!
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

Getting to Know PAL — Meet Wilson!

This week we introduce Wilson, PolicyPal Network’s very own software engineer! Wilson has been an important and valuable member of our team and we’re thrilled to have had him as one of our team members for a year!

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/getting-to-know-pal-meet-wilson-94a77e364f9d
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

Originally set for Q4 2018, PolicyPal team can now confirm that they will be sharing details on Supernodes and Masternodes in their blue paper on 27 July, an entire quarter earlier.  Smiley
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Originally set for Q4 2018, PolicyPal team can now confirm that they will be sharing details on Supernodes and Masternodes in their blue paper on 27 July, an entire quarter earlier.  Smiley
That is a good idea for us and might be for them as well if we found it not so much good or anything that is not appropriate. Then they can hear or read some insights or suggestions, PolicyPal team is always making a good decision and excitement for its policypal enthusiasts. Im not planning to sell any because it was entirely strong and solid project.
nazgul89

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Bluepaper is now available !!

https://github.com/policypalnet/ppn-blue-paper
odin_toolSss

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

I often pay much attention to projects that are well supported by the community because that proves the development of crypto in the future. PolicyPal is developing well and completing the plans set out in the roadmap, which is key to enabling investors to decide to join the project for the professionalism of the management team.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Announcement of the PolicyPal Network Bluepaper

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/announcement-of-the-policypal-network-bluepaper-820fb43fadb9
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

That is a good idea for us and might be for them as well if we found it not so much good or anything that is not appropriate. Then they can hear or read some insights or suggestions, PolicyPal team is always making a good decision and excitement for its policypal enthusiasts. Im not planning to sell any because it was entirely strong and solid project.
I'm glad the team is ahead of schedule. I hope that this news will affect the price of tokens and we will not have to wait for the green market to give us a profit.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hati

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Full details of Policypal Network Blue Paper was released last Friday, on July 27, but if you're looking for a quick summary of their Supernodes and Masternodes, you'll find it in this article:

More Details on Our Bluepaper Supernodes and Masternodes
Apened

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

I'm glad the team is ahead of schedule. I hope that this news will affect the price of tokens and we will not have to wait for the green market to give us a profit.
It affects the price but only minimal because we are not still in bullish market. Its great that the team is fully working and they are not making any delay as they are ahead of their plans because of overwhelming trust of every work groups and other projects who are now partnered with policypal. Don't be afraid on the market now trust the team, the price now is so undervalued compared to the accomplishments of policypal.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

It affects the price but only minimal because we are not still in bullish market. Its great that the team is fully working and they are not making any delay as they are ahead of their plans because of overwhelming trust of every work groups and other projects who are now partnered with policypal. Don't be afraid on the market now trust the team, the price now is so undervalued compared to the accomplishments of policypal.

You are right. Team working hard and going according roadmap. And people have trust to this team. Project very undervalued because of this bear market. We must wait bullrun.  Roll Eyes
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

I know the price of tokens is very much underestimated, but I'm still worried. After all, I invested a lot of money in the PolicyPal Network and I can not stay calm.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

The price of the token is held at 0.7 x Ethereum. I hope this is the bottom of the price and the fall will not continue further. The team is very active and I do not understand why the token is highly underestimated.

Unfortunately the price of the token does not depend on the activity of the team directly. The price is formed by the market, depending on supply and demand. If the token is in demand, then the price will inevitably increase.
Quite true. But the team can also affect the price of the token if it adds the token to popular exchanges. But in recent days the price of the token has increased a little, I am happy about it.

For now it looks like almost nothing helps to make the prices of all those tokens recover. Even good news don't significantly impact prices these days.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

Early Bird Registration for Supernodes Open Now — Get 5,000 PAL if You Register by 6 August!

merosido

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

masternode and supernode both get 40% incentive for staking.. the 5% is what you will get as a reward for registering early for supernodes
Hati

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

PolicyPal Network Bluepaper Blogging Contest

Tell PolicyPal team what you think about their Bluepaper and win. Top content creators win up to 5,000 PAL! Find out more here:

Get Creative and Win up to 5,000 PAL!

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

PolicyPal Network AMA #3 with CTO Ke Liang
Topic: all tech-related questions on our recently launched bluepaper and any PolicyPal Network product development.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSe3KzYwqnU&feature=youtu.be
Apened

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

I know the price of tokens is very much underestimated, but I'm still worried. After all, I invested a lot of money in the PolicyPal Network and I can not stay calm.
I never been worried in this policypal from the start it caught my attention and i believe on its future technology how it will change the lives of people not only in blockchain or transactions. If you invested much money whats your point of doing it without fully trusting or knowing the tech side function of policypal, because if you know it and you invested a lot i don't think you will become worried.
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Hello Admin.
I'm Crypto Daily,  an ICO Reviewer and Cryptocurrency analyst and supporter.
I've got a proposal for your Project kindly PM me if Interested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: