Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:41:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35851 times)
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

PolicyPal Network AMA #3 with CTO Ke Liang
Topic: all tech-related questions on our recently launched bluepaper and any PolicyPal Network product development.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSe3KzYwqnU&feature=youtu.be

PolicyPal team also has shared all questions and answers in full in writing on its Medium blog. Here is the link to the publication:

AMA #3 with PolicyPal Network CTO Ke Liang
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Good exposure and promotions. Also alot more people will buy our coins. Kucoin did alot of great competitions for their newly listed coins. Binance gives a boost though but damn their fee is overkill.
A guy yesterday said it was $5m. Kucoin can be a great stepping stone for us as they only offer 5btc for us to get listed.
seccessful

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

We have coinbene, idex and kyber network and we also have DDex. We could add another decent small ones like gate or kucoin. They both can bring us good things.
You could search it on medium though just type in "PolicyPal Bluepaper" Then there you have it. I really wish though we got more exchanges in the future
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

To be successfully registered now, you would have to maintain the balance of 100k PAL in your account from 6 Aug to 5 Sept. Thus, not only will you be successfully registered as a Supernode, you will also receive the incentive of 5,000 PAL!
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

To be successfully registered now, you would have to maintain the balance of 100k PAL in your account from 6 Aug to 5 Sept. Thus, not only will you be successfully registered as a Supernode, you will also receive the incentive of 5,000 PAL!
Yes and it was an extremely interesting for the big holders of this coin. There's still one month to accumulate for 100k pal, i need some half of it and wait for that supernodes its totally worth everything when its already launch in before this year end i'm too excited.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

That's good to see that Policypal implements this type of technology to have better incentives to support the network.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

August is shaping up to be an exciting month for the PolicyPal Network team. They have a few announcements that they can’t wait to share soon. In the meantime, they’d like to acknowledge the support the community has continued to give them.

So to show their appreciation, PolicyPal is giving away 2,000 PAL EACH to 150 lucky winners! In the following link it's explained all you have to do:

Thank You For the Support — Retweet and Win 2,000 PAL!
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Supernodes and masternodes looks like very promising. Can you tell me about supernodes? May I receive 5k PAL tokens few times if I have more than 100k tokens or just max 5k onetime?
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

Unfortunately, the early bird registration ended earlier today. Depending on feedback, we may decide to hold a second round of early bird registrations. We'll most certainly update the group if we do
Supernodes are open to anyone, so long as they hold the minimum staking amount. KYC would be more  applicable to Masternodes as they form an authority and are part of the private layer.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

I am curious how depositing PAL on an exchange will enable people to be "whitelisted" for hosting a super node?
I mean, how can you trace the PAL to a certain person / entity?
YOu dont need KYC to register on DEx.top, how do you know who is the owner of those 100k tokens and how do you get in touch with them to tell them they are eligable for hosting a super node ?
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Details for registration for Masternodes will be released at a later time. In the meantime, if you'd like to register for Supernodes, our early bird registration for Supernodes will close in less than 6 hours.
As mentioned, details for registration of Masternodes will be released at a later time. We'll be sure to update the community when we have more to share Smiley
Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

PolicyPal Network Listing on Dobi Trade

PolicyPal Network is excited to announce that PAL will be listed on Dobi Trade from 7 August 2018 onwards. Ranked 15th on CoinMarketCap’s Top 100 Cryptocurrency Exchanges (as of 6 Aug 2018), Dobi Trade is a global cryptocurrency trading platform for trading Ethereum and other digital assets and tokens, using multiple layers of bank grade security. https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-listing-on-dobi-trade-f2593053d51a
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

Seems volume increased after listong on DOBI Trade exchange. This is a good exchange with good volume (80 mln for last 24h.) and top 21 world exchange.
hohohaha

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

We can’t do anything about the decrease. It all depends of btc. Look at all the other alts. Even the ‘top’ ones suffered extremely. I’m still quiet happy with Val, cause at least she got listed on a few exchanges. Many new projects are just on idex and one shitty exchange. I think she’ll get pal listed on better exchanges. Patience is the key to success.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Here’s Why You Should Start Your Own Business in Singapore
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/heres-why-you-should-start-your-own-business-in-singapore-bbcff292b78b
For ourselves, PolicyPal was founded on local shores initially as PolicyPal Singapore (PPS), a registered direct insurance broker that is regulated under the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Insurance Act.

A year later, its affiliate entity, PolicyPal Network (PPN), was set up to focus on building a decentralised insurance protocol to increase accessibility to insurance for those in emerging markets. PPN is not an insurance broker and therefore not required to be regulated by MAS.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Here’s Why You Should Start Your Own Business in Singapore
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/heres-why-you-should-start-your-own-business-in-singapore-bbcff292b78b
For ourselves, PolicyPal was founded on local shores initially as PolicyPal Singapore (PPS), a registered direct insurance broker that is regulated under the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Insurance Act.

A year later, its affiliate entity, PolicyPal Network (PPN), was set up to focus on building a decentralised insurance protocol to increase accessibility to insurance for those in emerging markets. PPN is not an insurance broker and therefore not required to be regulated by MAS.

Have all the legal challenges been sorted out or are there still things that you need to work out before getting fully started?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

I believe they are launching cryptoprotect this quarter too
Based on the roadmap on their website
The team seems to be moving faster than before
threefour

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

hold on guys come on.. THis is just normal drops after the huge pump we got last year. PAL has a working product relax. let the team do their thing and have some patience. The game has changed.. No more whitepaper BS... It's all about working products now and getting things done..
hohohaha

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

The whole market is rekt. I bought on coinbene with it was higher than ICO price. I am sad but I do not blame the team when I see all the updates and how much they have achieve. I just hope the macro market will recover soon. I also think it's very risky to list on binance now. Look at how pundix performed after binance, it's lower than before.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Recap: PolicyPal Network at Conference on Navigating the Fintech/Blockchain Regulatory Framework
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/recap-policypal-network-at-conference-on-navigating-the-fintech-blockchain-regulatory-framework-709e753e90c9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: