Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

We'll keep the community informed of the next round of Supernodes. As for Masternodes, we will be sharing more at a later time. This group will be the first to know for any updates and announcements, so stay tuned!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seattlle

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

We're trying our best. At the moment, we're looking to launch our new P2P CryptoProtect. Our Testnet comes after, but in between those, I hope to have some good news to share with you guy soon.
merosido

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

Don't worry. There will be more opportunities to register down the road. By being in this group, you'll be the first to know any new updates and announcements. Hope to see you as one of our future Supernodes!
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

PolicyPal Network Business Update #5 (Aug 2018)

New Product Launch
We will soon be launching P2P CryptoProtect! This allows those holding tokens in an exchange to participate in a pool and purchase a smart contract. The minimum and maximum amount to contribute is 5,000 and 500,000 PAL respectively.

We will be launching this on 30 August — very soon! Community members in our Telegram group will be the first to receive all announcements, so join us now!

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-business-update-5-aug-2018-c447b404b003
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Price may have tanked (luckily sold before the recent dump). But they are working tirelessly so actually considering buying again. But not yet, no available eth and btc should establish itself over 7k for me to make some moves.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

Price may have tanked (luckily sold before the recent dump). But they are working tirelessly so actually considering buying again. But not yet, no available eth and btc should establish itself over 7k for me to make some moves.

Team working hard. And 30.08.18 will be new insuranse product where will be needed PAL tokens. Just buy as much as possible and hold untill at last end of this year. Pal should be 1 usd easy.

https://twitter.com/PolicyPalNET/status/1033999765334196224
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

PolicyPal Network at the Inaugural Women’s Forum 2018
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-at-the-inaugural-womens-forum-2018-12c24f9272b1

magisterr

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 10:46:18 AM by magisterr

PolicyPal have insuranse program from hacking funds on 4 popular exchanges already: Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Cryptology.

Users can insure any of their token or coin on this 4 exchanges.

P2P CryptoProtect is a peer-to-peer mutual aid pool that provides protection for token holders in exchanges. The smart contract will cover a period of 90 days, whereby if a participant’s selected exchange is hacked and his/her tokens drop 50% in value, they will be eligible for a payout.

The Protection Payout will be triggered if the following happens:

The protected exchange is hacked during the contract duration
AND the price of the protected token drops 50% or more in value within 7 days of the time of the hack

Full article and instruction how to insure any or your coin or token here:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/now-launched-p2p-cryptoprotect-342f8a9fe0fc
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

I had to read it again. It is kinda misleading if you glance through it quick... needs to be more specific..
because they are working .... the only annoying  person on here it's you screaming the same complains over and over.. when exchange when moon... grow up and learn to be patient..
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

We are also having a launch promo where participants will be able to receive an additional 5% of No-Claim Perks, should no claims be made for the duration of the contract. This translates to a total of 95% of No-Claim Perks!
BonTonPlease

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

I've tried competing with them bots before. Everytime I place an order that gives me an advantage, they would place another one Infront of me. And even if the price reached my target, most of the time my order would just stall. Zzz
And I wonder what pal's true price would be without all these bots interference.

Competing with them doesn't work. They are endlessly switch orders no matter what you do as long as you place some order in their predefined intervals.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

The idea, team, progress, token metrics, and market awareness are all above average. With only 6,000 Ether being sold in the crowdsale, i believe there will be unmet demand for the tokens.
magisterr

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

NEM blockchain (partner of PolicyPal) made a tweet about their insuranse program. NEM offer to insure their coins via PolicyPal  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/1035681238965600256
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

I had to read it again. It is kinda misleading if you glance through it quick... needs to be more specific..
because they are working .... the only annoying  person on here it's you screaming the same complains over and over.. when exchange when moon... grow up and learn to be patient..
That is an example of impatient peoples, from what the current progress and activeness of the team is over and significantly act how successful and big is policypal. It was not an extraordinary token and now that many were launching the same platform and hoping that they can be the best i doubt. This is the only token based insurance as of writing, don't expect a big move or moon let the price grow naturally.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

That is an example of impatient peoples, from what the current progress and activeness of the team is over and significantly act how successful and big is policypal. It was not an extraordinary token and now that many were launching the same platform and hoping that they can be the best i doubt. This is the only token based insurance as of writing, don't expect a big move or moon let the price grow naturally.

You can't please the people who are invested, or at least not most of them. They want something today no matter what. Even if waiting till tomorrow would pay off more, they are still not patient enough.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

You can't please the people who are invested, or at least not most of them. They want something today no matter what. Even if waiting till tomorrow would pay off more, they are still not patient enough.
Yeah i know and we had a different level of patience and mindset. If thats the case i don't care about them im jist explaining my reason and its up to them. They all have chance to sell before and some holds and others sold amd buy on this dip. There's no problem to be in this range right now patient people will be rewarded soon.
magisterr

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

I invested in this project and price was much higher than now. Yes, Im very sad. But I see how hard team working and see that this is real project with great team. Ans see that team doing all their promising by roadmap. And they even have tokens insuranse on Binance and few other exchanges in this short period. And this is just a first their product. I just bought some more tokens at this cheap price. Now a lot of project trading cheaper than on ICO. But when market will be grow again and team will have own blockchain and some other insuranse products - price can be 100x even from this price.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

I invested in this project and price was much higher than now. Yes, Im very sad. But I see how hard team working and see that this is real project with great team. Ans see that team doing all their promising by roadmap. And they even have tokens insuranse on Binance and few other exchanges in this short period. And this is just a first their product. I just bought some more tokens at this cheap price. Now a lot of project trading cheaper than on ICO. But when market will be grow again and team will have own blockchain and some other insuranse products - price can be 100x even from this price.

It is only the beginning, but there is no guarantee anywhere in crypto. If they make it, we can all be very happy, and if not this will go to zero. That's the risk we bear.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Recap: PAL to Collaborate with QTUM

In May, PolicyPal Network and the Qtum Foundation, ranked 27th on CoinMarketCap (as of 3 September 2018), announced our upcoming partnership. PolicyPal Network is proud to be collaborating with such an innovative and fast-moving blockchain project. Without a doubt, positive synergy will be found in this partnership. In order to better understand what this partnership entails and to learn a bit more about QTUM, read on below!
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/recap-pal-to-collaborate-with-qtum-e618dace24c5
magisterr

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

PolicyPal will have meetup with their strategic partner MediBloc on 18th September in Singapore in PayPal office. And they have free places  (they are limited, so if you want to participiate in this events, hurry up)  Roll Eyes

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/policypal-network-x-medibloc-singapore-meet-up-tickets-49202864091
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: