Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you sell your altcoins ?  (Read 698 times)
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

I know how you feel.

Trust me, as time flies by, you missed more and more potential coins because you stuck in those coins. If you really don't wanna sell those coins because you believe on it, then the only option you have is to deposit again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Hello everybody , I am kind of new to this world.
 I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
Get some of the top coins. They are more stable and profit is almost guaranteed. Dips do happen, but they are temporary. Don’t be afraid to explore and take some risks. This is the only way you can truly earn.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

There is a feeling when you do not understand what you do with this coin. But in my opinion, let them lie down for some time such altcoyins. What kind of coins grow faster in price, which is the other way around. There is not always a guess.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Something that sells what is bought in the long run I do not hold them basically so quickly to sell in order to make a profit
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

I sell an altcoins if Im already in profit, but in my portfolio those coins worth holding as long term. I always check the updates of their project so I can decide whether to hold or sell enough. So take profit if you are in need or not might as well to hold.
urikmarkov

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

do not stick to your coins, thats could be bad too)
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

You should know how to manage mate,  you have to look if you are still earning to that coin or not,  selling is good too just haave a great and good timing of selling your coin so you can have your profits too and youwillnot regret too.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

If I am personally with very low capital I can only survive in one coin only, in the hope that the value of coin that I buy it will rise to the price that I expect
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

I have your same problem, I am loaded with PRL which I could sell with an incredible profit but I am afraid that they will continue to rise. Big problem.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

Yes we all have the same problem which is regret after we sell, the price soar high and I have been in that situation for a lot of time, but my principle in trading is simple as long as I make profit then I am satisfy, I can't predict when it will be the peak price, and I also don't know when it will having huge fall, so I set the target price, once it's reaching that point then I will sell it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:49 AM

It's a good practice to do some rebalancements to your portfolio every 21 days or so. You could also fix small percentage of profits from most rising coins and add some new ones to your portfolio.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:00:49 AM

I do not know whether I will upset you or rejoice, but everyone is facing such a problem, as many have lost so much money from selling alcotoins at an unnecessary time, and the next day this coin took 100%, so it's up to you to decide!

Definitely. But what we or I do is to hold it for a much longer period of time but does not necessarily mean a year or so more on lets say 4 to 6 months. You really have to check out the volume of the market for you to be able to get the most out of it. One more if you are new it would be really helpful to join other closed group excluding this site to whom members are really into altcoins in that way they can advise you what to and what is not. Sometimes these people know more because of their experiences, it helps for me.

azard88

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

Great advice's for us newbies. Ty guys  Grin
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

I have no regrets about selling coins. Since they still got their profits. But I have released money for the purchase of new coins, which may in future give a big increase. But I have a rule not to sell the coins completely. I some part, even a little , but leave for a long time.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:44 AM

Yes I have done that many times specially when I see that the altcoin is nothing but just a garbage in my wallet... but there is one time when I sold my altcoin that I was keeping for a month, I sold it less the amount of its worth after 2 weeks, yes that altcoin go skyrocket on its market value... I only sold it for 1.5% from the 100% market value it reached 2 weeks after I sold it and I really felt disappointed on myself because of that experience.
budha29

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

First Post here, Former stock broker for many years,  best thing to do is if your undecided, sell half.  then you have the best of both worlds.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

Why would you sell if your not needed? I mean if you dont need money for now like to spend in your everyday needs Dont sell it just hold coins in your wallet It might be very profitable in the future I only sell coins when Im in need of money I advise just keep it in your wallet.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

Hello everybody , I am kind of new to this world.
 I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley

Sometimes I am thinking of the possibility that what if I sell this coins now and then it moons then I would miss a lot of profit and then there is a possibility as well that the price would go down which in effect I would have lesser profits so it is about having a plan of when to take profit because sometimes because of greediness I end up in a loss selling it below my buy price because I am still hoping for the price to go up. I sell my altcoins depending on my plan like if the altcoin is newly listed then there is a tendency for it to double, or even 10x in price so I would just sell half of it when I double the value so that I am only playing with profits and I am not so stressed that way watching the price from time to time.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

I'm afraid to sell my altcoins and the reason is the same as yours. I think we need to get used to it.
This is the crypto currency world  Smiley

Me too im afraid to sell my altcoins, Because some of my altcoins have a potential to increase the value.
I you are a weak hand maybe you can sell it early. But for me i need to hold it until the time of my coins will increase.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

its very normal for newbie to be afraid of losing a chance to generate profits in the future, you have so many coins that you know it will grow some day and you also have coins that you believing that its not a good coin but you cant let it go because you are afraid to miss a ride in these coins if it move/pump soon. the mainstream is hold all your coins that you think that had a potential to grow in the future, and buy some alts that also had a potential to grow for you to generate profits. don't be afraid of losing if you think that all your coins had to grow someday.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: