Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you sell your altcoins ?  (Read 698 times)
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Hello everybody , I am kind of new to this world.
 I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
sometimes fear comes to us when it will sell a coin.
but I myself do some stages on the sale. when I invest, I sell it gradually. (not on the whole). so, even if we regret the first sale, we still have some coins to sell at the next price.
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Why do not you sell it and buy another altcoin for a profit earlier than waiting. There will be more opportunities than you hold your altcoin. Many opportunities for you to make a profit. Short-term buying and selling is a great idea (trader). But it will be more adventurous work.
or otherwise keep your altcoin if you have confidence that it will increase in the future
Balang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

Do not be afraid of losing profits, if you will not win here, there must be a chance you will win at a later time
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

No i cant sell my altcoins because I'll be afraid and trust of my altcoins and i believe to my altcoins to grow up my life.

Don't be afraid to take profit on your altcoins. Just take atleast 50% when you doubled and if goes to high take another 50%, if goes to deep just rebuy again. Remember to take always profit so those whales out there won't easily eat us. Cheesy
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
It's normal that the greed is among us. We have to control it and give out something when it is ok for us. Or you may suffer great loss.

kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

Some shady coin have hold or require you at some sort of level to withdraw but those are shit tho

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. The news can lead to the fact that the value of coins will fluctuate with great interest in just a few hours.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Why do not you sell it and buy another altcoin for a profit earlier than waiting. There will be more opportunities than you hold your altcoin. Many opportunities for you to make a profit. Short-term buying and selling is a great idea (trader). But it will be more adventurous work.
or otherwise keep your altcoin if you have confidence that it will increase in the future
Some of us have a target price before we sell them all and i think that's what the OP is trying to do, yet you are right that it is better to buy another altcoin when the price is too small yet but it is completely different to those bounty hunter which is not buying but rather working to get a free tokens. If OP is just like that i guess you can't tell him to buy another or just sell their tokens because they have a certain price target before they have to sell it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

I advise you to withdraw most of the funds and invest them in such cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin or Ethereum. You will not lose anything but you will be sure that this crypto will bring you profit and you will not lose your money.
simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. The news can lead to the fact that the value of coins will fluctuate with great interest in just a few hours.
I agree with you,rumor is too much affect in crypto currencies but before invest always shoul carefully.and should to invest in a potential coin.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

I guess all of us been there before. When you are new to this business you always fear you miss an opportunity. Fearing of not getting the max out of a coins will fade away once you get used to trading. Now this no one is able to make %100 correct decisions. Forget the past and focus on new opportunities.

Vonrapp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Altcoin pump in less than an hour!

https://discord.gg/Ge3zS7a

20,000 people participating. Price is guaranteed to jump. Quick fingers can get you 100% profit in a minute.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

It's always fully up to you. There is no "unique" strategies here, usually we are just getting lucky with trades, sometimes we predict\analyze luckily and it gives us profit. Just train your experience and you'll get it with time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

For that kind of coin, you could sold your stake instead the coin like normal.
Mehjia (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

For that kind of coin, you could sold your stake instead the coin like normal.

what do you mean ?
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Always secure a part of profit with BTC or ETH. If you always seat with alts - you don't have any profit, you can easy lost too much if there will be massive btc movement and so on.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

I would advise you to fix profits at least after the big jumps in the price from x3. And on this profit you can buy new altcoins ,that you like. I think it will be the right decision. Wink
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Be patient and pay attention to the fact that the situation also takes action when the time is right, which is characteristic of a successful person, it is not easy to panic.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

I do not know whether I will upset you or rejoice, but everyone is facing such a problem, as many have lost so much money from selling alcotoins at an unnecessary time, and the next day this coin took 100%, so it's up to you to decide!
yes i do feel the same and afraid to sell my coin. at some point i do afraid holding it. its so confusinh and im trying to figuring out when to sell and when i have to stop holding it .

Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

The best way if you were not sure if you sell it or not is to hold it until the time comes that you are ready to sell it in more profits, but i suggest that be patient until you find the best that you sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: