Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:02:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you sell your altcoins ?  (Read 702 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

I think why not I'm also afraid of selling it before that's why I keep myself in researching on can I be a better User and I think I'm also the same as you before but when you reach your limit of not being afraid of what are you doing before your gonna say to yourself that if I just know it before I start bitcoin your gonna regret it and I think you just need more attention of making your own decision.

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

I think why not I'm also afraid of selling it before that's why I keep myself in researching on can I be a better User and I think I'm also the same as you before but when you reach your limit of not being afraid of what are you doing before your gonna say to yourself that if I just know it before I start bitcoin your gonna regret it and I think you just need more attention of making your own decision.
I always sell and buy coins and altcoins, if I know that the price is right, because I don't to have regrets if I can't sell my crypto currency at the right. Since fluctuation of all crypto currency in the market was not predictable, I guess it's better to sell it immediately to assured that you was earned income.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

Hello everybody , I am kind of new to this world.
 I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley

My question is why did you sell all your altcoins if you still benefited of its profit?will for me that is your own decision,you must weighing the  advantage and disadvantage into your mind  before making an final decision,all things is within in your hands,but if thats my own altcoins i will  continue  to grow that my asset in investment trading for  the future of my self and my siblings when times i could resign in my daily job in company.so for me just think it ten times before making a final decision,because there are no permanent decision in your temporary emotion.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

Of course you can sell your altcoins, sometimes for a high price and sometimes if your unfortunate it may be lower, but that decision is based on you if you want to sell or hold your altcoins until it reached it's prak market value.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

The best way if you were not sure if you sell it or not is to hold it until the time comes that you are ready to sell it in more profits, but i suggest that be patient until you find the best that you sell it.

Yes,that's true you just have to be patient, because sometimes if you will wait there is an instances that your profit is bigger than what you are expected too. Better it hold, and wait patiently.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

As much as possible I don't want to sell my Coin/Token, I would sell it maybe 2 to 3 years from now or if the token/coin reach my target value.

If the token/coin project was great, then team was solid and the roam map has a strong demands. I would HODL longer.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

me personally, for my altcoin trade. I do a short-term strategy. when the movement goes up I immediately sell it. but for the long term, I invested in ethereum and bitcoin gold.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

Set your goals first, on how much do you want to gain with your coins. Example, if your coins reached about 30% gain and you want to have a 30 percent profit, then you can finally sell them. This technique will decrease the feeling of regret since you already reached something that you actually planned and wanted. Do not worry about the things that you can not control or out of your reach.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

If I understood correctly, then of course I can sell my altcoins, but of course it is worth 10 times to think about it, because selling altcoins means losing your profit, because on altcoins the profit is much easier than on bitcoin, which has a very large capitalization
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 03:54:51 AM by Boybugwal760820

Yes I always sell my altcoins just like any body else in the crypto world with no regrets at all... of course I'll gonna sell it in the right time when I think that I'll gonna gain a large profit... I will never regret in selling that altcoin even if that altcoins market value will still rise. For me profit is already profit however small it is, so with the use of those profit I can be able to invest it again to some low market value altcoins which has a chance to increase its market value and with that I'm that I'll gonna get back what I invested in a short period of time plus the profit that I will be gaining.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

I have made some investments in the altcoin , I think I have some good coins wich I can trust more in my portofolio like PRL , Onions , Dubai Coin and in my opinion Potcoin also.
 I also have some coins like Verge , Power Ledger , Dogecoin in wich I dont have that much trust but I really just can't sell them , I'm like afraid that they will rise good and I will regret selling them.
 I have some coins on my mind wich I will also like to add to my portofolio but it seems like my only option is to deposit more fiat money and buy them also , because I really can't convince myself to sell any coin Smiley.
 Do any have this problem, have this fear of selling altcoins before they rise from the buy price , I really can't give up on anything I buy If it doesnt make a huge jump to generate some profit Smiley
I think you are scared by itself because investing requires patience and thoroughness that is really accurate and I am sure if we can analyze and anticipate without fear I think you will succeed in investing
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:31 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 02:08:45 PM by mariaana

Yes, I can sell my altcoins if ever I needed the proceeds badly to pay for an emergency expenses. This way, I won't be regretting much if I sold them undervalued since I used it for a cause. However, in ordinary time, I always keep monitoring the price of my altcoin. The price hike for altcoin is so unpredictable that it is advisable to set a price limit in your polio app that triggers a notification.  You need to study the price limit for each individual token and a review of the roadmap is advisable.  Roadmaps are handy document to guide you when to sell your altcoin.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

I am not the type of person who easily sells coins as a whole in large quantities. but sell coins is necessary if we need and the price of the coins already high profit, because the price of coins if it is at the highest peak will immediately descend to low level because of the nature of cryptocurrency.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

don`t fear of missing profit, if you will not win here, you`ll win next time
well said. i do lose so much but i do still holding my coins. almost loss 50% are loss in my portfolio. i will keep holding  it cause i afraid i would regret to sell my coin now.  next month will be the best month for cryptocurrency i believe it and i hope it will be.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

If you have a altcoin that has not yet given you any profit. Then keep it, as long as you can see that it gives you the amount of profit. It depends on you. But I think it would be better to keep the profit if there is no need for profit.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

I think most of us have almost the same problem like you and its problem comes when our portofolio go down.
But like you said, its difficult to convince ourselves to sell them and buy the new altcoin. I think hold them all first is better.
iozver

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Now the whole world of crypto currency is in terrible panic from what is happening with prices. The Chinese, as usual, make everyone merry. I would like to hope that this will not take long. And while this fun is going on, you either need to keep your altcoins or sell them for a purchase.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

For now i wont sell my altcoin because now the price is too low to get profit on my altcoin . If i were you i choose to invest my altcoin for a long term or i will sell it when the of altcoin is higher than the price of now. But if you want to sell it now you wont get big profit as you want..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

You can sell your coins anytime but now market is correcting a lit bit after a very long rise and you have to wait for the correction to over and when market stabilize at a certain level and start rising, then you can sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

I have the same delima when I think of dumping and buying back because I might just loss some of the tokens instead of gaining more. Tokens like NEO and XRP and somewhat like valuable to me. If for instance I'm going to sell then I might have the hard time finding when to buy the coin back for a lower price. ITs very much difficult to concentrate more of thier news when we're also into some new tokens on ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: