Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

RIPPLE IS CRAP, IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY, BUY RIPPLE.
a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin
Came on people, ripple is centralized, they can create as many ripple's as they want to.

Doesn't it sound familiar to you? YES; it is exactly the same as FIAT MONEY, only that in crypto.

The banks are having connections with ripple, it is centralized, and now moneygram is going to use ripple.

Do not invest in that, it is exactly the opposite of why bitcoin has been created.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:23 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 02:24:55 AM by cybersofts

It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.  If ever you had entered on the peak, you can sell them but make sure you take advantage of the fluctuation, cutting losses while the price is getting lower.  another option is holding.  It is like all or nothing stuff.  You won't sell unless the target price is achieved.  But the best thing is, do your research  when you are about to trade.  For the coins to trade, look at the coins that had not been pump for a long time and have an active developer
I recommend you to be investing on the top major coins in the market because their values don't just fall like that without a strong reasons. Even if their values fall it won't take long before they recover because they have very large userbase and huge market capitalization.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.  If ever you had entered on the peak, you can sell them but make sure you take advantage of the fluctuation, cutting losses while the price is getting lower.  another option is holding.  It is like all or nothing stuff.  You won't sell unless the target price is achieved.  But the best thing is, do your research  when you are about to trade.  For the coins to trade, look at the coins that had not been pump for a long time and have an active developer
I recommend you to be investing on the top major coins in the market because their values don't just fall like that without a strong reasons. Even if their values fall it won't take long before they recover because they have very large userbase and huge market capitalization.

besides that, their chance to increase higher than the other coins and this will be good for our investment. at least, before you invest, you need to check in the coinmarketcap.com, analyze each coin by selecting top ten or top twenty coins which has big opportunity to increase high. and if you only have a limit money, then I suggest to you to choose cheap coins but have a big chance to increase in the future and I am sure that you can find one or more coin to invest.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

I always suggest investing only into one that got potential and logical theory behind. If we go with just one that is popular for no reason, then it will eventually drop down. But if we go with one that got genuine place in the books, it will fight up any situation. Therefore, I only go for Etheera right now.

It is an upcoming ICO with amazing concept based on decentralizing real estate, so that’s something that makes them feel ever so good in every note. And to have 33% bonus on the first phase of sales, it is just totally astonishing!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

I like COSS and PPT because they have much potential to give very good passive income in the near future. PPT is the first factoring platform on the blockchain and once you can buy up invoices, Bob's ur uncle mate and you will earn great revenues from it. You will be playing like the banks and COSS is great because as the Exchange expands and volume grows, you will earn more and more weekly revenues from the revenue split that comes form the trading fees, which if volume reaches even KUCOIN levels will be huge for COSS hodlers.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

there are a lot of potential coins out there.. u can check cmc.. and coin backgrounds so u wud have the idea of their program.. check also their roadmaps
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
First you must know and see the potential of a coin, if you look at this you will be sure already know what coins you will invest. The second is you should be able to see or minimize the risk of loss, this is the most important stage in investing so you do not get a loss in one day. Well, I saw a nice coin from IOTA, ADA and still so many coins whose potential looks very good.

Well, with this small amount, I think the best coin for you to invest is Dogecoin. You can buy dogecoin and wait for several months, its price would pump in 2018 and get around one dollar.
Doge is good, but the process of development is so long and may produce little profit. I also invest there but I do not sell it at all.
Because, I'm sure the doge will still go up.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!

These coins are best one for now except Ripple. Yes I don't like ripple due to its centralised nature. This coin is dangerous for the future investment because it has complete control of third parties.

Anyway coming to the point, I would suggest you to hold your coins for the better profits. We always loose the profits on the coins which we think are really good one. But in such situation holding it further for long term is the only option.

If you have already sold it out then you can't do anything about it and you can just try to put more money into it by managing from somewhere. Ot I would suggest you to work for BTC and then invest it.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Good trading you guys!
I recommend investing in TRON and I also invested in it last week. There is a lot of information that TRON will be associated with many large companies which can help TRON rise in the next few days.

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

Good trading you guys!
I recommend investing in TRON and I also invested in it last week. There is a lot of information that TRON will be associated with many large companies which can help TRON rise in the next few days.
TRON looks like just a next toy for whales...the game has rules, get enough coins, then to create pump and just gradually to sell other investors. It's nice business for them and at the end of day a lot of people have a little % their investment, but don't worry they will buy your coins again for 10% initial investment
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Good trading you guys!
You are new and I think you are so desperate to earn more money and praying to profit more than 20-80% but then all are turns to bad situations and that you lose 80% of your money. I think it is not investing because investing is about holding it for long term about 6 months to 1 year. And if you want to earn in short terms you can try trading such as day trading, it is good for newbie even though it is risky. You need to be wise about hoding a coins. Investment is not a big joke, make it serious.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

There are lot of coins are available with expected good profit according to current market situation and this is simply that you can pick the good coin to get good profit because the good coin provide the best trade may be short term or long term, the good coin ethereum was at $300 before one month and now it is $1300 that is the huge profit and the some other good coins are also available in the market with different prices you can get it with good expectation and also the good advisors.
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

I like BNB, walton coin, and monero
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

Each coin is worth the time it takes. Just wait for the coin's profit and be sure.
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

Just hold don't sell (HODL) mate, a lot of coins have a big opportunities, I personally in love with ETH, cuz it really bring money to the table Wink
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

ETH is good right now and highly recommended today because bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but ofcourse bitcoin is really good to have and to invest. You can also check some altcoins in etherdelta on what do you think is a good coin to buy.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

ETH is good right now and highly recommended today because bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but ofcourse bitcoin is really good to have and to invest. You can also check some altcoins in etherdelta on what do you think is a good coin to buy.

you want invest but you Confucius in the coin process. So you will check the coin list and prices list. Coin process time to change. So you will check the prices and get the list then you will choose and invest. If need best coin list you will check the market list. Then you will know the all process. It will time to change and time to process. If invest you will know the process information thing and plan to work and process invest.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Good trading you guys!
Well, if you're new, then invest in bitcoin and learn the topic of crypto currency more actively. You can safely invest in the TOP-20. In this list the best companies.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

Good trading you guys!

You are probably in a hurry to sell coins. Last year I bought Ripple and held it until the end of the year to get a good profit. This year I plan to buy Ether, Ripple and Neo and also keep them at least half a year to get a high profit.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

I think at this time the average coin is a good time to invest in the long term, because I see that altcoin is a lot of throw away the price far enough.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: