Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:36:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3480 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

hopefully later on my luck advice for beginners select the king of crypto is bitcoin buy when the price goes down and just waiting for the price to rise above the price you buy continue to sell it is in the name of a beautiful sale
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

I can suggest you to learn, look and study all the things that are going on on the market, and forget about your $100 for now. Maybe you will be better at tending to some bounties, while the market is down trend.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

that because of you sell your coin in the low price. i will suggest for you next time don't sell your coin when the price is fall, it just makes you lose your money.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time you can buy bitcoin and invest in altcoin, you can see that in recent days bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting slightly and are showing signs of a slight recovery when it comes back. milestone $ 6100. I believe the bitcoin girl will return to $ 6500 in the next two days, so you can buy altcoin and short term trading at this time and you invest in coin top 10.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time you can buy bitcoin and invest in altcoin, you can see that in recent days bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting slightly and are showing signs of a slight recovery when it comes back. milestone $ 6100. I believe the bitcoin girl will return to $ 6500 in the next two days, so you can buy altcoin and short term trading at this time and you invest in coin top 10.
Btc and eth is the most trusted and profitable coin  investment and the big opportunity to invest on it today is really more than amazing, I see that the price is drop and if we are going to buy or invest on it and wait into it rise we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:28 AM

for the most secure investment is a coin that has a very clear product and coin is very useful for people so you better analyze first coin what you want to buy do not buy any coin. buy coin that has a very good potential.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

for the most secure investment is a coin that has a very clear product and coin is very useful for people so you better analyze first coin what you want to buy do not buy any coin. buy coin that has a very good potential.

Yes I agree on that, selling now is really a big lose and it has no sense at all. But we need to considered this this because we can really experience this kind of huge dump in the near future. Because we don't have the same decision and we have also a different needs. I believe that some other people are afraid that they can loss more if they continue holding so most are now doing panic selling which result to the huge drop of the price tod
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

coin is best suited for investment is a coin that has a very good development and has a very useful platfrom like bitcoin or ethereum and some other coin, but if you want more secure and comfortable then you can long-term investment by buying and holding bitcoin.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

I think what coin to invest is bitcoin for now because the bitcoin price is too low for now and hold it for a year.

Along with bitcoin I think Ripple and ETH are also very good option to buy, their prices are also down and once the market recover they will definitely give you huge profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

Good trading you guys!
ETH AND BTC now is the right time to buy BTC since it is so low we can profit from it by investing a good amount then it will automatically raise if the cycle goes on. The chance of BTC to grow are nearly 75% that odd isn't so bad. Many people are planning to join the great manipulation in this year just like last year so don't be too late to buy or else you'll regret it.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

Good trading you guys!

I believe that the reason you lose your coins is due to panicking, buying and selling at the right time will always make you earn more profit so try to higher your patience  by holding your coins right now.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

the coin to invest at this time is not there, because the price of coins in the trading market again declined, it's normal if I invest using bitcoin coin, invest little bitcoin his profit but we can profit every day.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

If to invest I tend to take advantage of bitcoin because with the help of price movements that often increase would allow for traders to achieve maximum results in the future so they just need to be patient in holding an asset and do not easily believe with the emergence of bad news about the world of cryptocurrency to avoid the loss.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

I can assume your situation. However, if you sold your coin, So I won't say anything. But there will be a talk if you didn't sale your token. I saw you are invested in good and better coin than others. Your decision is nice to choose the coin. Please don't be panic just hold and wait, it must give you nice profit because your invested coins are fantastic. I love those coins to invest. I have also those. Just wait you will see the good result soon.

ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

If you want to invest in electronic money then choose ETH or BTC, these two coins are safe for you, and I think they will increase again in the future, these two coin has increased times so it is difficult can collapse as many still say.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

You can invest on both bitcoin and altcoins now, because the price of both coins are very low. Just split your investment in both the coins. Choose the best altcoin from the coinmarketcap and invest on those coins. Because invest on bitcoin will always gives more profit at the same time altcoins also have a future. But it takes long time to reach high value. Altcoin always good for long term investment. Once the price will increase both the coins will give good income.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

If you want to invest in a difficult market like now, ETH or BTC is the first choice for you, maybe the best option is to focus on selling or buying these tokens. mind the other coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

If you want to invest in a difficult market like now, ETH or BTC is the first choice for you, maybe the best option is to focus on selling or buying these tokens. mind the other coin.

The best option is to focus on selling? I think you have a wrong decision, look at the situation of market it's still in a low and not fully recovery from the last dip. The great decision for now is hold your crypto and buy altcoins that had a good potential.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Good trading you guys!

I believe that ethereum is the best cryptocurrency that can actually compete into bitcoins so as the price of altcoins is dropping today then i prefer that you should invest on eth coins right now while you have the chance.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

Good trading you guys!

I believe that ethereum is the best cryptocurrency that can actually compete into bitcoins so as the price of altcoins is dropping today then i prefer that you should invest on eth coins right now while you have the chance.

besides of bitcoin and ethereum, I think maybe ada is another best coin to invest while the price is not too expensive. it is better if you can analyze and check in the coinmarketcap and check deeply from the top twenty list in that site. from the top twenty, I am sure that at least you can have 5 or 7 coins list that will be good for your investment. and don't forget to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is our main investment in the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: