Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3480 times)
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

In my opinion, aside from BTC and ETH, I will invest also in ADA (Cardano) because I think the value of ADA grows right now instantly. I believe also in XRP to surge its price in this year. Other coins I hold right now is newly in the market and I think it does not have yet the capacity to move up.
if you analyze the market and certain coins, you can find very sharp jumps in the price of 35 or 50% up. Examples include Repux and Card, although the projects have good potential, but what is happening in the market makes me a little scared.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

You can also get projects that have smaller value buy a great project. Coins like zilliqa covers this criteria in my own opinion.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

Tron, Ripple and Cardano are not the best currency for investments. Better to invest in a proven cryptocurrency - bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum. The probability of lose your investments is there, but these currencies are more stable in the market than those in which you invested money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

There are a lot of coin that will make you enjoy investing as well as having many opportunities for you to quickly get profitable with lots of coins as well as each kind of coin that will help you make the profit or the different points individually.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Here are the top 5 Altcoin items which I think we should invest in coin such as District0x (DNT), Myriad (XMY), Cardano (ADA), Cardano (ADA), Gulden (NLG). It also depends on our evaluation.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
I think that at this time you can buy bitcoin and invest in altocin, the market is showing signs of recovery as bitcoin prices are constantly increasing, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will be able to return to the 7000 level $. Therefore, you can safely invest in altcoin without fear that bitcoin prices will be reduced dramatically.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time you should continue to keep bitcoin, can see that bitcoin price after falling to the $ 6000 level, the current point has recovered to the $ 6600 level and is still adjusting. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 7200 in the coming days so at this point you can buy altcoin to trade.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

It depends on you on what coins do you want to invest for your long term or short term investments. For i dont like to ask in somebody about which coins i want to invest because if i lose i dont know why i lost unlike i study about that coins that if i lose atleast i know already.

LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

I can suggest to you this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  very interesting article, you should read it.  Smiley
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time you should continue to keep bitcoin, can see that bitcoin price after falling to the $ 6000 level, the current point has recovered to the $ 6600 level and is still adjusting. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 7200 in the coming days so at this point you can buy altcoin to trade.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good choices in this time because the market is recovering and these two coins are the safest investment option. Distribute funds to help you manage risk, always place stoploss and DCA points to prevent market fluctuations.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

You did not a loss actually, The market went down that's why Your coin's value downed too. Because TRON, CARDANO, Ripple are very good coin to invest. If the market goes up again then your loss will recover with profits. But the better is to avoid them and make a new trade with low price coin like Kick coin, MTC, NPXS etc. These coins are very good too.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin

I don't think so that XRP is the best coin to invest. There are many people telling that XRP is centralized, XRP is being manipulated. So, I never stepped in to XRP since the beginning, there are many altcoins nowadays that are the best to invest in.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

Pick the coins that are that are making new records on its all time low. Check the top 100 if there is an altcoin like and if there's none, check again for the next 100. But don't stay too long with that altcoin because it is probably a shitcoin. Your goal is just to sell it when the bull run starts.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

You need to invest only in those cryptocurrencies that are backed by real activity that is claimed and used in its ecosystem, and it needs to find and analyze such projects, or to obtain from reliable sources, is one of the good platform Trade.io
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
For investment we have to decide that to go for long term or short term because there are a lot of crypto coins in which some are favorable for short term while some for long term. Now the current market reflects that Bitcoin is best for long term and the right time to buy Bitcoin is now as it is in its low market. On the other hand short term is best with Altcoin and may be Litecoin.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Good trading you guys!
My strategy is to invest in NEO and hold in the long run. Because I think NEO will be the big altcoin and the strongest opponent of ETH. It is on the way to thriving and many investors have highly valued NEO in recent years. China has a lot of talent in information technology and this is good news for those who invest in NEO.

I also like NEO as I think that this is one of the best altcoins on the market. I am planning to hold it for 2 years at least as I think this crypto will be the gainer.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
For investment we have to decide that to go for long term or short term because there are a lot of crypto coins in which some are favorable for short term while some for long term. Now the current market reflects that Bitcoin is best for long term and the right time to buy Bitcoin is now as it is in its low market. On the other hand short term is best with Altcoin and may be Litecoin.
i think for trading i only target profit and buy when the price is corrected. for the long term i definitely choose bitcoin and ethereum, while for the short term, many options from me and just waiting for the price of pump
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Good trading you guys!
I think that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce risk, the market in the past few days have been showing signs of recovery but in recent times are showing signs of slowing down. The trend is very strong. I think there is going to be big fluctuations in bitcoin pricing, so you should invest in bitcoin to avoid big fluctuations with bitcoin affecting altcoin.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

i think for trading i only target profit and buy when the price is corrected. for the long term i definitely choose bitcoin and ethereum, while for the short term, many options from me and just waiting for the price of pump
In the long term, Bitcoin is not as profitable as in the short term, because fluctuations of 10% and until the end of the year, I think, it will not reach 10K.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

In the long term, Bitcoin is not as profitable as in the short term, because fluctuations of 10% and until the end of the year, I think, it will not reach 10K.
I think we should not invest long term in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling from late 2017 to now. It has recovered to $ 6800 but I think bitcoin will not be able to sustain momentum and may continue to fall sharply in the near future. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018 and may even fall further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: