Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3480 times)
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

even though you are losing at this time, don't use stop loss, hodl the coin you have until you get profit because Tron, Ripple and Cardano have a good progress in the future
Next week, all the focus will be shifted to the Altcoins coming up with exciting events. Altcoins need immediate attention this week including SNOV (Snovio), ZER (Zerocoin), ETH (Ethereum), MTH (Monetha) and MTL (Metal).
SNOVIO - SNOV (Marketplace launch)
ZEROCOIN - ZER (Listed on the new trading exchange and electronic wallet)
ETHEREUM - ETH (SEC News)
MONETHA - MTH (first product milestone)
METAL - MTL (CEO's METALPAY presentation)
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

I would suggest TIO.
This token is relatively cheap and giving away a number of airdrops and will be coming up liquidity pool i n a month.
you might want to have a look. you will thank me later
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.  If ever you had entered on the peak, you can sell them but make sure you take advantage of the fluctuation, cutting losses while the price is getting lower.  another option is holding.  It is like all or nothing stuff.  You won't sell unless the target price is achieved.  But the best thing is, do your research  when you are about to trade.  For the coins to trade, look at the coins that had not been pump for a long time and have an active developer

That's right. I think it comes from the fact that there are just so many coin in the market that's competing for their own niche and space to be on. That massive amount of coins really makes it hard for one coin to prosper because it would mean that it has to overcome other coins in its way to success. However, on the one hand, if a person would actually use good guides and consider working strategies to choose which coins to invest in, then there is still that chance to be successful. For me, I usually look at good valued and coins that have some movement and development on them.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
The market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and began to fall slightly at the $ 7300 mark and the price of altcoin is down very strong over the past two days, I Believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin is less risky. It can be seen that the $ 7200 area is a huge resistance area of bitcoin and you will be able to buy bitcoin at that time.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

This is quite a trying times in cryptocurrency trading so losing 80 percent of your capital currently is not surprise. Many traders are currently in loss baed on the situation of market. If you have not sold HODL to the tokens you have already bought. and the remaining 22 dollars you have just convert to bitcoin and HODL onto it. Don't buy anything else with it. One thing you really need in this game is patience so i advice you to go and get loads of it cos it will be quite useful. Just do nothing and observe for now.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

almost coin are good. only you can do is check the price before buy coin.. buy at the cheapest price and wait to pump dont buy coin if the price is highly. you can see the price if the candlestick is in the upper level of exchanger...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Bitcoin is the best if you're into trading or investing and holding. What you need in trading is a asset that will be volatile but has the smallest risk of disappearing. An asset that already has value because of it's technology.
High volume, adoption, security, use cases, decentralization, limited supply are the main points to follow if you want crypto profits. Again Bitcoin comes first. There's a lot of people who search for these points in other crypto's, most of them in different ico's but the truth is most ico's and alts fail to provide security and real decentralization which in turn scare away high volume leaving them with no use cases. The ico succes rate was somewhere at 93% in June 2017 and got to 23% in November 2017. I don't know the 2018 numbers but with this bear market i would be amazed if the success rate was over 1%.
For most people who want to invest 100 bucks may seem that bitcoin is out of reach because they want to buy a "whole something" not a fraction of something. I guess that's how we're programmed to think.  

The brightest minds in the world are interested in bitcoin and are looking for solutions to develop even further this currency. Why would you invest or trade something else?
(i did not say gamble, we all know how gamble ends if you bet constantly on something that has a very low success rate like altcoins these days)
There are some basic rules that must be followed. Every trader must know the basic techniques and inputs that must be implemented during trading for better results. And one the most amazing is, buy bitcoin when price are low. Generally, when prices started downfall, people get worried and they start selling their coin for making some sure amount. But they have to hold and buy more at such time.

zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

For me its not depends on how good white paper or project, if you are trader you always consider dump coin instead of buying pump coin with good project. even bitcoin is pump and dump

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

I think to look for a good coin for investment or trading then you should be able to analyze the movement of the coin so you will know which coin has a chance to get profit and I think not all coins have a favorable price

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

there are much coins in cryptomarket.if we want to choose it ,the think that we have to is make an observation about coin that we will choose.lean about it feature and advantages disadvantages.
racingboy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

If you can't afford to lose your remaining money,
then go for the lesser risky strategy, scalping.

Scalping is a trading strategy geared toward attaining many profits on minor price changes. ...
Many small profits can easily compound into large gains if a strict exit strategy is used to
 prevent large losses.(Investopedia)
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

When investing, you must definitely invest in your mind. Because there is a loss of money just because you have such profits as investment. I will ask you to invest in XRP and I will also do it.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

in trading takes the courage to take risks and you will learn from your experience, so now you should already know what you should do to avoid losses again, look for coins that have the potential to be able to provide profit
kiatitami

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

There are plenty of potential coins, but now you should buy BTC or ETH, or BCH, these are safe and high-risk coins for you.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

I think, that you can invest in some altcoins and ICOs. For example ElonCity. I think, that this project is interesting, cause it created to make electricity cheaper and accesible. This project is promoted by Krypical Group. They worked with four projects before. All of them are succesful, and I think, that this will be too.

KiaraPohlman

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Altcoin and bitcoin are two popular coin now, you can invest both of them if you want
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

I think it's ETH, so you should invest in them, but it's important to keep them for a long time. Do not rush to sell them, do not worry when prices drop.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
You can always choose something from coinmarketcap or something from other top coins on the market and better for you that they would have a big Trust among people to trade with an invest in.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Good trading you guys!
You can say that bitcoin prices in the past few days are very volatile but I think that at this point in order to minimize risk you should only trade bitcoin. You can see that the market is in a bear market for long periods of time, so the price of altcoin is always very volatile when bitcoin prices are adjusted and can go down very drastically. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trade bitcoin to reduce risk.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Good trading you guys!
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, so I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin. The market is showing a strong recovery of bitcoin in recent days, bitcoin is currently adjusted at $ 7300 and you should wait for bitcoin to $ 7000 to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: