Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.ry choose long term or cheapest coins your investment. If want to invest one more time you should wait for one more month.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time of the market you should only invest in bitcoin, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been steadily increasing, but the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing and no signs of recovery.  This shows that capital from altcoin is being poured on bitcoin, so we should invest in bitcoin at this point.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

Invest in the top 20 coin right now (by market capitalization)
https://coinmarketcap.com/

take note: don't focus on one coin, divide your capital and
invest to multiple coins

generally I would like to make some adjustments, because not only on this resource can determine the ratings of coins. I would like to bring to your attention such a resource As Coinlib, where there are rare coins that are important for both investors and the market. As an example of ERT, GES, AMLT.
Good suggestion to take a look on coins in top 35 maybe not only 20, there are good coins, the other thing is what you wish to do with them, if you want to grab a big piece of cake it is better to take a look on the coins in the top 100, if you wish a small piece of cake, but stable it is better to take a look in top 15

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
At this point you can see that bitcoin prices are increasing, the market is recovering very strongly, then I believe you should only invest in bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed in recent days due to the fact that altcoin is being poured into bitcoin, which causes the price of altcoin to fall sharply, so you should just head off to bitcoin.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

Good trading you guys!
I think that bitcoin is the best choice to invest in at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and have broken many of the strong resistances, which shows As investors' confidence in the market is increasing, this will push up bitcoin prices in the near future.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots f coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners.

Correct,  there are so many coins in the market that you can choose with. All you have to do is to check it out and invest. You can also invest with the upcoming coins if it is really a good coin that you can trust with.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

For myself, I most earnestly is the BCH coin, this is the potential coin and is likely to give me the highest profit in the future.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

Now is a good time to invest in crypto. Now that the market has started to recover, if we do not buy now, we will ignore the opportunity to make a profit. Many experts have predicted that the market will explode later this year. The top 5 altcoin that I recommend to invest is Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, and IOTA. I recommend buying and holding these altcoins until the end of the year.

thet

Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Invest with bitcoin in a long term period then wait for the increase in price or you can invest with bitcoin and if the price will increase anytime sell it and earn a profit.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

Top 3 coin that I recommend investing now is Bitcoin, Cardano and Monero. Bitcoin is the king of the market, many experts predict that in the future the price of Bitcoin will go to the moon. Cardano is a great potential altcoin, it has great extensibility, professional team. For me, Cardano is always worth investing. Monero is private, all transactions with this altcoin are completely anonymous. If the crypto market is controlled by the government, I believe Monero will grow strongly

eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

I recommend investing in Ethereum, NEO and Monero. Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin, every day it has a large trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it has excellent technology, NEO also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. Monero is altcoin of privacy, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no third party can find out the user information. I believe in future Monero will be more popular.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

Good trading you guys!
I think that bitcoin is the best choice to invest in at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and have broken many of the strong resistances, which shows As investors' confidence in the market is increasing, this will push up bitcoin prices in the near future.
Yes, of course Bitcoin is the best choice, Bitcoin is the king of all coins and is now the benchmark for all coins so the quality is no doubt, if you have the large capital I suggest investing in Ethereum also for the big profits in the future.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

If you want to trade then my advice should be to use a good strategy for you to earn profits and be able to survive trading coins.
The strategy is that you must always monitor the price of Cryptocurrency in coin market cap, the goal is to choose coins that are cheap and you make a purchase of the coin.
After you have bought it, you have to wait for some time.
After the price of the coin rises, you can sell it at a high price. This is a good strategy to use to get a substantial profit.
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

In my opinion, you should invest in BCH or NEO, these are two pennies that will give you high profit in the future, maybe they will be one of the leading crypto market leader.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

I have repeatedly said that it is necessary to invest in Refereum, now it has grown by 60 percent. I would also advise you to invest in Red Pulse.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

In my opinion, you should invest in BCH or NEO, these are two pennies that will give you high profit in the future, maybe they will be one of the leading crypto market leader.

BCH still too expensive for me and maybe neo is a good choice for me because the price is not too expensive. and I think I can buy neo if the price can get down for a little or even get down too deep. but still, investing in bitcoin is the first choice for me because the bitcoin price can reach the highest price in the future so my investment will give a big return.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

If you are afraid of investing, then you can choose to do a bounty mission, because you only need to spend your time, and you don't need too much money to invest to start making money!
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

I suggest you focus more on low value coin as of now for you to secure a large quantity of coins, look at the market now as I see for now it's a good time to buy but little by little the market is getting it's momentum. Just select a cheap coin but a greater potential that's basically the key.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

perhaps you bought these coins already at their peak of growth and that's why you so sagged in the deposit. It was necessary to wait a little when the prices are corrected and only after that to buy
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Much depends not only on the project team, but also on its status in the market, marketing and community. I think this should also be paid attention, these are very important points when deciding to purchase a token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: