Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3480 times)
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

lots of answers to choose bitcoin or eth, but trust me there are still lots of new coins that are good for investments like neo and cardano. it can be done trying to invest in the coin to get profit.
Paverspacers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

Is it possible to invest small amounts each month in an ICO? I'm planning to set aside $150-300 per month.. does ICO investing require larger amounts? I'm planning to buy menlo tokens and slowly invest in ICOs they list every payday if
 at all possible since it's better than trading.
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

Try and get yourselves involved with freely distributed airdroped coins with a good project behind it  and trust me you could earn very good money if you find the right project with good development . I no longer invest  in icos too many scams out there

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
Take a look at new ICOs that are almost finished now..Most likely they will appear on exchnages during the bull run. Thats why it will have more chances to make quick XX comparing to other projects
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
Take a look at new ICOs that are almost finished now..Most likely they will appear on exchnages during the bull run. Thats why it will have more chances to make quick XX comparing to other projects
There are only few ICOs that are almost finished their ICOs wilth hard cap and worth of investing - Ubex and Ingot.
But if we compare them with EOS or ETH that dropped in price very hard I would rather buy eos or eth then investing is superb promising ICO
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin... Holding is the best way to get big profit. If you really want to invest in good project then, take a look: Scidex. It's such a great project.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

ETH at this time is the best currency to invest. The price is down and the coin have the potential to grow in future. The price will rise after this dull phase and there is a strong possibility that it will surpass its all time high at the end of this year. Other suggestions will be, XRP, AE and EOS. These also have potential to gain good market cap chunk in near future.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

My bet is Ubex. It is not actually a coin, it is ICO but it is just 1000 ETH left to collect to reach the hard cap and then listing in Binance and BitForex(confirmed). In term of short term or long term speculation it is perfect project
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

My bet is Ubex. It is not actually a coin, it is ICO but it is just 1000 ETH left to collect to reach the hard cap and then listing in Binance and BitForex(confirmed). In term of short term or long term speculation it is perfect project
I saw that one whale invested there 1000 ETH 2 days ago, even without bonuses. Just invested 400k USD in a single transaction. Damn, thats crazy. Im considering the investment now as well
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

Many choices of coins that we can invest, as information currently registered more than 1700 coins and tokens so this gives us many choices, but the most important thing is to learn the history and the team that is on the coin.
tatangas215

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
The Ecosystem will increase transparency by making all trades available on a decentralized ledger. This ledger will be available to all potential stakeholders. Data vending will be available to the public, as it will include a journal for all trades, investors, volumes and extensive data of all transactions within the Ecosystem.

Availability of information provides a basis for local and foreign investors to access the market with higher confidence thus creating trust in the IC community. As for the current liquidity landscape in crypto markets it is evident that it is disintegrated and frequently moving across exchanges. Major exchanges offer diverse crypto pairs without singular of any token or pair and offer divergent prices based on liquidity.

Thus, preferred prices for a token might shift from one exchange to another creating inefficiency as well as opportunity, on the other hand, exchanges act as separate “liquidity pools”. Each pool has liquidity in certain tokens but lacks it in others. The pools are only accessible to each pool’s clients. Separately, each market’s liquidity remains small, but collectively, along with the IC Liquidity Pool, they represent a large and diverse source of liquidity that ensures efficiency in the crypto market. IC will link exchanges under one highly beneficial platform through APIs. Liquidity is key to the success of the platform and IC’s plan includes several aspects aiming to ensure accessibility to liquidity pools in association with the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Since most of the coin are on cheaper price as of now, think of it as a shopping spree. Go buy coins with low price but a higher potential project wise. Go with those means real business, Those with existing products with real trusted company.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

if you've got much lose like that, you should learn more about trading bro. review what makes lose and then fix it
you wont learn if just asking like this. sorry to say if hurts you

oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

The geo-mining module creates multiple sub network, where each network independently adds and validates the transactions in its geographical area. The network splits into 2 variable sized triangles if the transaction fee and waiting transactions fulfill a pre-defined condition. Similarly, the network merges into nearby zones either fully or partially if waiting transactions reduces. Such a system provides high performance similar to large enterprise cloud based solutions.

There are special types of dapps on TIM network which are geo-fenced and zero-knowledge proof based, called hyperlocal dapps. Hyperlocal dapps maintain their own blockchain file and only the TIM coin spending is captured in main network without checks unless a conflict occurs. Conflict resolution is managed by zonal nodes and costs the usual zonal transaction fees. In honest hyperlocal dapps, the ideal cost of transaction is zero as well as realtime. This also creates a network where high volumes doesn’t impact global blockchain performance. Such a resiliency creates an internet grade blockchain.

The proof of belongingness(PoB) is the work-horse for block creation by nodes. The PoB is an improvement over PoS(proof of stake) and PoW(proof of work), so that there is no hogging of ownership by select few and also not as polluting like PoW energy guzzlers. PoB works by geo-location where certain large number of apps act as trusted source of location. And these large swarm of trusted truth source authenticating any node which wants to add a block in its region. This creates resiliency and also a high performance environment. The opportunity to add block also becomes available to a larger number of newer nodes.

TIM blockchain requires only 5 TIM Coins as stake for nodes interested in creating new block. This is an extra protection mechanism where malicious nodes would loose stake for attacking the network. The staking of 5 coins is low and inclusive for democratic participation. The fund will distribute tokens to entrepreneurs in under-developed and backward regions like Africa and Asia, etc.

Exchange of information is already getting enabled in remote parts of the world. An economic media for exchange of value will unlock huge potential of Africa. Easy banking services and commerce are quick wins. Further integration into global economy will aid in uplifting of poverty, health and sanitation.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Invest in privacy coins like spectrecoin , you can stake it and get a nice stake reward.
It has also a great tech, the dev is great to !
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

if in my opinion, the lord for the infestation in the crypto world is a very large choice of coins, so we need to choose and recognize how the future selling value can be profitable for us, so we have the right selection for the right infestation option. better.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

If you can wait, then please do so, wait for the Bullish season to take over, its kinda hard to earn profit nowadays because the entire market is bleeding. For now I suggest you patiently wait and as much as possible try to avoid monitoring your portfolio momentarily for it will only stress you out.

nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots f coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners.
Yes, I also agree with your suggestion. Take your time to do a very good research and you will find very good projects to invest in. There are many coin in crypto but some of them do not really have good potentials and if you do not take your time to research, you might make mistake of good projects to invest in.
tatangas215

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly, states on CCN “Referring back to the basic rule of investing, Kelly noted that during a period in which the market is extremely bullish and optimistic, it is better to sell and eye a timely opportunity to enter and when the market is overly pessimistic, it is wise to look for a position to enter.”

Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.

This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility

INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.

The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.

Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: