Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

I think Bonafi token will go to the moon soon enough. Fighting counterfeit is a very relevant now. And this token is a security token. It's a new trend in the US. http://bonafi.io
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

Have a look at supply chain projects I think they will be the first in real world to implement blockchain. To be specific you.can look at VeChain and Ambrosus projects .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

I think that you need to invest in strong projects that can give greater profits in the near future. Such coins as STRAT.
Neo.Prometheus

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

The price of Bitcoin will fall down because the exchange Mt. Gox which plans to give creditors huge amounts of BTC and Bitcoin Cash, and these 160 thousand coins will inevitably cause a crushing blow to the market. I look forward to this moment, because I would not give up cheap bitcoins, and the price of $2500 per coin will suit me well. Bitcoin is real deflationary money, and it's not about the "digital gold"stamp. Bitcoin is an international currency with great popularity; it is a brand.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

According to my observation today, our market is moving in a much better direction than the past few days. So by that i choose Bitcoin as the best and most potential. No matter how Bitcoin changes, it is still the money everyone is looking forward to and i have confidence in Bitcoin.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

This is depends from how much money you have and what experience you have for this! If you know how to trade you shoud invest in short term coins!
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

According to my observation today, our market is moving in a much better direction than the past few days. So by that i choose Bitcoin as the best and most potential. No matter how Bitcoin changes, it is still the money everyone is looking forward to and i have confidence in Bitcoin.
If you analyze the last few weeks, then you are right, today there is a positive trend in the cryptocurrency market. in any case, there are some forecasts in the next few weeks, which will stabilize the cryptocurrency market by December.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

When the market is stilll red then we must selective to choose coins, there is no doubt that ethereum is a coin that has good prospects in the future, the ever increasing number of users is a strong indication that ethereum is a promising coin.
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

The price of Bitcoin will fall down because the exchange Mt. Gox which plans to give creditors huge amounts of BTC and Bitcoin Cash, and these 160 thousand coins will inevitably cause a crushing blow to the market. I look forward to this moment, because I would not give up cheap bitcoins, and the price of $2500 per coin will suit me well. Bitcoin is real deflationary money, and it's not about the "digital gold"stamp. Bitcoin is an international currency with great popularity; it is a brand.
2500 won't happen. Not even 4000. You think they are stupid to sell at the bottom? Well not all of them  Grin
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

When the market is stilll red then we must selective to choose coins, there is no doubt that ethereum is a coin that has good prospects in the future, the ever increasing number of users is a strong indication that ethereum is a promising coin.
Ethereum was a promising coin. Now ask Vitalik about ethereum and he will be honest with you. Unless they improve it.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 10:44:06 PM by bitcoin31

More coins good to invest . You can pick these coins bitcoin, ethereum , litecoin, riple and waves and that 5 coins is my top5 coins that have future to become thousands of dollars and hundred of dollars. Search for the possible coin that gives you more money.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

Choosing the right coin is a very difficult choice, as choosing which coin will be one of the realities that we face, earning a profit from them is very difficult. Consider investing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Nimiq - Viacoin - Ontology - Icon ICX - Enigma - Theta - CyberMiles
Oleg88

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Have a look at supply chain projects I think they will be the first in real world to implement blockchain. To be specific you.can look at VeChain and Ambrosus projects .
very likely you are right. Vechain and ambrosus are great projects with a good idea and they have professional teams
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

very likely you are right. Vechain and ambrosus are great projects with a good idea and they have professional teams
There will be more and more blockchain developers every year and creating more and more people's interest in this technology is proven that the project with blockchain development generates huge profits for investors

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

I hope you have increased investment. I would advise you to buy promising tokens and leave them for a long time. In this case you will not lose your money as easily as in January.

felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

am think Pchain is really good coin!
and Yddgrash very soon to appear on the exchanges, just believe in this coin
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

My priorities are ETH and BTC. These coins have superiority in terms of user base as well as reputation. The data shows that the market is always moving up in Q4 and bullrun can accelerate. The profit margin will be higher than the current control. Both are good for long term and just be patient. Value will soon be resilient.

drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

This is depends from you expect form your investemnts. If you want to get big profit you should pick ethereum and hold it as long as you can

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

If you haven't sold the ones you invested in, I advise you hold till you get a profit from them. Choosing the right coin to invest in is difficult but With the 22 dollars you have , you can invest in an ico, just try and invest in a quality ICO with potentials.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: