Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL current state of affairs  (Read 8129 times)
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:30:06 PM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

It's like High School, show your work (math) or you get no credit.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I. 

Once I become an adult? Listen kid I have shoes older than you.

You will need to show your work, it will happen right after you hear the words: "Will the defendant please rise"

You will care......soon.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:39:24 PM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I.  

You will need to show your work, it will happen right after you hear the words: "Will the defendant please rise"

You will care......soon.

You have shoes older than me?  Did you steal them from your daddy?  From the way you write, I'd put you at about 15 or 16.  Prove me wrong.  Show your work.  And by Show your Work, I mean try to write a post that isn't full of juvenile stupidity.  Good luck, I'm betting you'll need it.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:05:26 PM

You have shoes older than me?  Did you steal them from your daddy?  From the way you write, I'd put you at about 15 or 16.  Prove me wrong.  Show your work.  And by Show your Work, I mean try to write a post that isn't full of juvenile stupidity.  Good luck, I'm betting you'll need it.

Once again, Inaba dodges the question as to why BFL is only shipping a few dozen units a day.
Inaba will not state for the record how many units have shipped, nor will he state how many units they have to go.
This dodge coincides with a BFL video that shows the largest pile of boxes at about 4 dozen (they probably skipped a day or two of shipping to get a big pile for the cameras).
At this rate the BFL backlog will extend past September, they still have 85% of their backlog to work through after 4 months of shipping.

Meanwhile:
100TH/s came online in the last 10 days time.
Avalon batch 3 is coming online.
120TH/s of Avalon chips are sitting in customs.
Difficulty is at 50 million.

Inaba has no work to show, except for this:
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:35:42 PM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I.  

You will care......soon.

See how this happy happy joy joy talk that spews out of an opening that you call your mouth goes down @ Lansing Correctional

Heres a link to help you get a feel for your new home

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lansing_Correctional_Facility

You may want to change your name to Biatch so as to help streamline the onboarding process

Also as part of the induction process you will be finding new uses for the abuse spewing hole that you call a mouth Cool

Good Luck With That

OBJECT NOT FOUND
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:54:45 PM

This is probably the dumbest post I've ever read on these forums.

I take it you've never read your own posts, then?  That explains a lot...

Shut up you fucking cunt.
joeventura

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:01:57 AM

You will care......soon.

I'll take that bet,

Since I have your attention and you are in a talkative mood,

Going to have your backlog shipped by the end of September?

[Queue the Crickets]

joeventura

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:10:24 AM

You will care......soon.

Yes I may not have 39 year old (your age) shoes, but maybe a belt.

What 39 year old uses the word "troll" in every other sentence.

We got rid of Richard Nixon and got you instead. Poor trade.

When you were 4 I was selling my first consulting company to Bell South Junior.

DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:44:22 AM

You will care......soon.

Hope you enjoy cockmeat sandwiches Joshua.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:45:01 AM

I was just looking over the List of evidence against Sonny in a previous thread and some common themes jumped out at me

Sonny is the king of the LONG CON ...not the fast.. wham.. bamm... "HE STOLE OUR MONEY" deal but the LONG CON !!

On the indictment documents he had pplz "INVEST" 26 million and returned 9 million with theft of 15 million

So long story short he will steal 2 out of three dollars..currently backorder queue is sitting @ ~ 10.9% of shipped units on a weighted average of all product lines

in about 3 weeks he will be off probabtion so I think we are getting to his "See you later moment "

AWESOME!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:16:05 AM

Based on what I've read, you self test for FCC compliance.  You do not file something with the FCC.  The FCC can request from your company a copy of your testing.  If they find that you're in violation, they can have you stop shipping out products or fine you (Or both).  BFL doesn't have to file anything with the FCC unless that is requested of them.

So I think you're banging your drum about a situation that doesn't exist.  You'd basically have to prove to the FCC that BFL is in non-compliance, they'd have to request from BFL the testing results, and then if they are incorrect, then maybe they'd fine them until they are compliant.

Everyone with a non-compliant machine gets to fix it themselves, because the FCC requires the OPERATOR to fix the device, not the manufacturer.  So if you manage to prove that your device isn't compliant, you also get to not use it any more unless you can fix it so it is compliant.

The point isn't whether BFL is compelled to get FCC certification. The point is that BFL boasted that they were "two weeks" from getting it back in November of 2012. Phineas is just reminding BFL of their promises, and of the fact that BFL was boasting about a certifying product that could not possibly have existed at that time (given what we know now).

Allow me to reply to this post prior to reading subsequent posts.

This is exactly correct! I could care less about ANY FCC or UL requirements on BFL products. This is not the issue!

The issue is that Josh, speaking in the capacity of BFL, lied... Let me repeat that--JOSH LIED! ... about BFL being in the process of getting FCC certification. And that lie only had one purpose--to pacify those in the market for ASIC-based bitcoin miners so that BFL would recognize more sales. Josh's lie with his FCC statement accomplished that feat.

If only one person purchased because of said lie, than the sale was conducted under false pretense. Sadly, we're not talking about a single buyer, but thousands. Ironically, those thousands of buyers have yet to receive what they paid for after that November 2012 announcement by Josh Zerlan was made. I repeat, not a single November 2012 order has been processed, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jody already printed out FedEx shipping labels for such while caressing her 63-year-old cameltoe.

If a company is capable of lying about something so mundane as having their entire mining rig line in the process of getting FCC certification, what the FUCK else are they lying about? And what the fuck is wrong with you people who stand behind BFL espousing that BFL is not lying about anything? If Sonny Vleisides is a Saint since he claimed to turn over a new leaf after serving his felony conviction for fleecing the elderly outta hundreds of millions of dollars with his 15 year running lottery scam, then I will start sucking dicks. Prove to me Sonny's a Saint, and I'll show you one happy cocksucker--ME! (No offense to the gay community!)

Bottom line, people who ordered based on Josh's statement about the FCC certification which is a proven lie have to now claw like animals to obtain a refund. Those who don't request a refund and receive there equipment months from now are double fucked.

BFL was once in position to be the shining star of the Bitcoin community. Sadly, they will become a Super Nova, competing in brightness to Avalon.

My next thread will be all about Jeff Ownby. You're goin' love it!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:20:58 AM

You will care......soon.

YOU SEE THAT! Josh completely ignores the FCC posts, opting to talk about shoes.

Seriously, this boy ain't right!
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:29:17 AM

Based on what I've read, you self test for FCC compliance.  You do not file something with the FCC.  The FCC can request from your company a copy of your testing.  If they find that you're in violation, they can have you stop shipping out products or fine you (Or both).  BFL doesn't have to file anything with the FCC unless that is requested of them.

So I think you're banging your drum about a situation that doesn't exist.  You'd basically have to prove to the FCC that BFL is in non-compliance, they'd have to request from BFL the testing results, and then if they are incorrect, then maybe they'd fine them until they are compliant.

Everyone with a non-compliant machine gets to fix it themselves, because the FCC requires the OPERATOR to fix the device, not the manufacturer.  So if you manage to prove that your device isn't compliant, you also get to not use it any more unless you can fix it so it is compliant.

The point isn't whether BFL is compelled to get FCC certification. The point is that BFL boasted that they were "two weeks" from getting it back in November of 2012. Phineas is just reminding BFL of their promises, and of the fact that BFL was boasting about a certifying product that could not possibly have existed at that time (given what we know now).

If a company is capable of lying about something so mundane as having their entire mining rig line in the process of getting FCC certification, what the FUCK else are they lying about? And what the fuck is wrong with you people who stand behind BFL espousing that BFL is not lying about anything? If Sonny Vleisides is a Saint since he claimed to turn over a new leaf after serving his felony conviction for fleecing the elderly outta hundreds of millions of dollars with his 15 year running lottery scam, then I will start sucking dicks. Prove to me Sonny's a Saint, and I'll show you one happy cocksucker--ME! (No offense to the gay community!)

Bottom line, people who ordered based on Josh's statement about the FCC certification which is a proven lie have to now claw like animals to obtain a refund. Those who don't request a refund and receive there equipment months from now are double fucked.
LoLz  Grin

Josh, why you so douchy tho?

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:37:41 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 12:05:43 PM by Xian01

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

"The superiority complex is one of the ways which a person with an inferiority complex may use as a method of escape from her or his difficulties. She or he assumes that she or he is superior when she or he is not, and this false success compensates her or him for the state of inferiority which she or he cannot bear. The normal person does not have a superiority complex, she or he does not even have a sense of superiority. She or he has the striving to be superior in the sense that we all have ambition to be successful; but so long as this striving is expressed in work it does not lead to false valuations, which are at the root of mental disease.

An individual who is not properly trained to answer life's problems may turn from striving for superiority in useful ways to that of a personal superiority at all cost. If an individual cannot be better than another on their own merit, they will attempt to tear down another person or group to maintain their superior position."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:50:09 AM

I was just looking over the List of evidence against Sonny in a previous thread and some common themes jumped out at me

Sonny is the king of the LONG CON ...not the fast.. wham.. bamm... "HE STOLE OUR MONEY" deal but the LONG CON !!

On the indictment documents he had pplz "INVEST" 26 million and returned 9 million with theft of 15 million

So long story short he will steal 2 out of three dollars..currently backorder queue is sitting @ ~ 10.9% of shipped units on a weighted average of all product lines

in about 3 weeks he will be off probation so I think we are getting to his "See you later moment "

AWESOME!

I will now formally request from Sonny Vleisides' probation officer a statement regarding him and BFL. I want a fuckin' piece of paper in my slimy barn wood stealing hands reflecting that Sonny Vleisides has been serving his probation period without one iota of an issue. This way it puts the probation officer's neck on the line if BFL ceases to exist after September 15, 2013.

These lyin' fuckin' clowns are goin' down one way or another. I guess that explains why BFL never sued me for defamation, libel or slander. Because why give a lawyer money that can be used in Sonny's new lifestyle after he dissolves BFL.

Perhaps Sonny will pull a Francisco Hernando and move to Equatorial Guinea to base his next long con from.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:52:36 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 03:20:28 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

"The superiority complex is one of the ways which a person with an inferiority complex may use as a method of escape from her or his difficulties. She or he assumes that she or he is superior when she or he is not, and this false success compensates her or him for the state of inferiority which she or he cannot bear. The normal person does not have a superiority complex, she or he does not even have a sense of superiority. She or he has the striving to be superior in the sense that we all have ambition to be successful; but so long as this striving is expressed in work it does not lead to false valuations, which are at the root of mental disease."

They're also known to paint their poodles rainbow colors.
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:57:22 AM

BFL video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti6bLEF2NYI&feature=youtu.be

millsdmb

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:08:22 AM

I keep commenting under fratoritylife, but they delete.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:10:04 AM

Huh

I am in disbelief here
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:46:07 AM

y'all already know where the BFL warehouse is.

some of you guys should be good enough to ninja in the facility to install a hidden camera by the dock(?) area if any to see how much shit they ship a day.

do a surveillance or some shit like that.

nobody thought about that?

millsdmb

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:47:23 AM

y'all already know where the BFL warehouse is.

some of you guys should be good enough to ninja in the facility to install a hidden camera by the dock(?) area if any to see how much shit they ship a day.

do a surveillance or some shit like that.

nobody thought about that?
who needs a camera to tell they aint shipping shit  Cheesy other more serious laws are in question, I would imagine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: