Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL current state of affairs  (Read 8137 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 03:22:18 AM

y'all already know where the BFL warehouse is.

some of you guys should be good enough to ninja in the facility to install a hidden camera by the dock(?) area if any to see how much shit they ship a day.

do a surveillance or some shit like that.

nobody thought about that?

Maybe I have, or maybe I haven't, either way there's a hotel a block away of which some of the rooms have an excellent view of the dock. I'm just sayin'!
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 03:48:36 AM

Thursday, August 15, 2013 Shipping Update
by
BFL_Jody
08-16-2013 at 01:19 PM

Jalapenos: December 5, 2012 pay date

Little Singles: Sept. 10, 2012 pay date No Little Singles shipped today

Singles: June 30, 2012 pay date (I still had some Single Upgrades to ship for 6/28-30)

MiniRigs: MiniRigs for June 23 (2nd 500gh/s unit) and July 21 for 1st 500 gh/s

Yay, December shipping for Jalapenos, might even see the first 2013 orders shipped next week if we are lucky!
Little Single starting to make some progress too. Other units oh well....
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 03:53:21 AM

Thursday, August 15, 2013 Shipping Label Update
by
BFL_Jody

Singles: June 30, 2012 pay date (I still had some Single Upgrades to ship for 6/28-30)

Yay, December shipping for Jalapenos, might even see the first 2013 orders shipped next week if we are lucky!

Camel Toe lady has made mistakes in the past. Perhaps she meant the above.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 09:43:24 AM

y'all already know where the BFL warehouse is.

some of you guys should be good enough to ninja in the facility to install a hidden camera by the dock(?) area if any to see how much shit they ship a day.

do a surveillance or some shit like that.

nobody thought about that?

Just do it cop-show style - a stakeout.  Sit in a car and watch to see how many boxes get picked up by the mail. Or bribe the mailman.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:17:19 PM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

It's like High School, show your work (math) or you get no credit.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I.  

Once I become an adult? Listen kid I have shoes older than you.

You will need to show your work, it will happen right after you hear the words: "Will the defendant please rise"

You will care......soon.

You have shoes older than me?  Did you steal them from your daddy?  From the way you write, I'd put you at about 15 or 16.  Prove me wrong.  Show your work.  And by Show your Work, I mean try to write a post that isn't full of juvenile stupidity.  Good luck, I'm betting you'll need it.

YOU SEE THAT! Josh completely ignores the FCC posts, opting to talk about shoes.

Seriously, this boy ain't right!

That is his M.O. brother, on his own website he has been MIA for over a week except to make stupid one line comments like "Maddox is the man" and then randomly ban people from the site or the shoutbox and then you never see him again.
Meanwhile he leaves Jody holding the bag having to take shit from every customer because she doesn't have enough inventory to ship 5 days of orders out in a given day.
And of course as soon as I ask about whether he will make his our deadline of the end of September, he quietly slinks back under his rock.
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:17:07 PM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I. 

Ok, reality is what it is. Said that , here is my address to send me some BTC that you made with customer money. After that , in about two weeks, I show you some proof of work.

Thanks,

BTC address :  1BFoz7yRGWDaWVqc9otmZGu5kCS4jXx8m

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 02:38:20 PM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I. 

Ok, reality is what it is. Said that , here is my address to send me some BTC that you made with customer money. After that , in about two weeks, I show you some proof of work.

Thanks,

Yeah, you're about as scary as Xian.  I'll get right on it, sparky.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:54:22 PM

Don't take anything he says personally, boys.  It's all calculated to drum up business.

Take it as a sign BFL sales have stagnated.

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 03:09:04 PM

Thanks,

Shut up and pay me  Grin

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 04:08:00 PM

Nice of Josh to pop in and make a stupid comment YET AGAIN.  I just hope you do that in your lunch break and not when you should be making the miners that we have paid you to make.   

What do you actually do for your company?  I can`t believe PR is your only responsibility.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:12:15 PM

Nice of Josh to pop in and make a stupid comment YET AGAIN.  I just hope you do that in your lunch break and not when you should be making the miners that we have paid you to make.   

What do you actually do for your company?  I can`t believe PR is your only responsibility.

He is the one who makes sure that BFL has all the parts needed to assemble product.
You know, the guy who didn't realize that Singles needed power supplies, or MOSFETs, or boards to put the chips in.
He got the fans AND boxes though!

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:12:40 PM

Nice of Josh to pop in and make a stupid comment YET AGAIN.  I just hope you do that in your lunch break and not when you should be making the miners that we have paid you to make.  

What do you actually do for your company?  I can`t believe PR is your only responsibility.

http://butterflylabs.com/jobs/

Looking for communications director. I'd rather eat shit and die than take that job with Butterflylabs.

not to mention it probally comes with a free prison term  Grin

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:07:34 PM

by
BFL_Jody

HAHAHAHA, cant tell if trolling or sincere.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:17:57 PM

by
BFL_Jody

HAHAHAHA, cant tell if trolling or sincere.

Hes the official ..BFL sockpuppet !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:47:17 AM

Who's deploying then?  The network hashrate seems to be going up in lockstep with the amount of hashrate we are shipping out, give or take a slight deviation.

Much like I told Flying Hellfish, once you become an adult, you will realize that reality (and the rest of the world) does not care about you.  Reality is what it is, you can accept it or deny it, but it will still be reality.  Nothing needs to be proven, no work needs to be shown.  You either accept reality or you deny it, the choice is up to you.  Reality doesn't care about you and what you believe, and just like I told Mr. Hellfish, neither do I.  

Thanks,

BTC address :  1BFoz7yRGWDaWVqc9otmZGu5kCS4jXx8m

Yeah, you're about as scary as Xian.  I'll get right on it, sparky.

Josh you must have missed my question about whether you were going to make the end of September to get the 419 days of Backlog cleared?  

In case you have sight problems......

Josh you must have missed my question about whether you were going to make the end of September to get the 419 days of Backlog cleared?

You junior have Failed the Hardest.
You won't make September, October or November.

spiral_mind

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:03:57 AM

I wish there wasn't so much hostility on the board between the community and Josh. We might be able to get more information about why things are taking so long without turning the discussion into personal attacks.

BFL has a huge interest in ramping their production up since if they can really clear the queue there's a ton more money to be made. I'm glad the Jalapenos and Little Singles are moving, but the rate of Singles is a bit concerning. Could we get some more info about why the production has been so uneven across the different models please?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:16:07 AM

I wish there wasn't so much hostility on the board between the community and Josh. We might be able to get more information about why things are taking so long without turning the discussion into personal attacks.

You must be relatively new here; unaware of the history of Butterfly Labs up until this point...

I might recommend against going down that rabbit hole entirely.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 05:27:46 AM

Thanks,

BTC address :  1BFoz7yRGWDaWVqc9otmZGu5kCS4jXx8m

Yeah, you're about as scary as Xian.  I'll get right on it, sparky.

Bravo!

Further proof that...

That boy ain't right!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:33:24 AM

BFL has a huge interest in ramping their production up since if they can really clear the queue there's a ton more money to be made. I'm glad the Jalapenos and Little Singles are moving, but the rate of Singles is a bit concerning. Could we get some more info about why the production has been so uneven across the different models please?

lol.

this guy.

you mean, huge interest to keep them afloat while everybody trying to pull their money out?

scambutterflylabs

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:45:10 AM

quote !!!

"Why work for Butterfly Labs?

There's nothing more rewarding than working on interesting projects. Here at Butterfly Labs, we bring our experience to market for specialty applications in Industry, Education and Government. Each project is unique, well funded and has a real world application. It's a deeply rewarding environment."

http://butterflylabs.com/jobs/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bfl      http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=inaba
Butterfly Labs shipped the Jalapeno 10 months after first orders. They're still backlogged 7 months. If you're thinking of buying a BFL Monarch, think again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: