Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin, new thread :)  (Read 166551 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:51:11 AM

Soo lets get this straight.

Someones says Im working on a GPU miner for XPM, DONATIONS are accepted for early access.

Some people DONATE and are supportive.

Release date gets pushed back due to unexpected setbacks/real life issues.

More people DONATE

Someone shouts scam and the community goes bananas thinking scam not even bothering to read about the unexpected setbacks/real life issue.

Someone else decides they will build a miner, after 2-3 days they decide to give up because they struggled much more than they thought they would.

Update from Mtrlt says hes working on things, gives progress update, everyone excited again.

Mtrlt quiet for a couple of days, someone else decides its a scam, everyone goes bananas again.

Mtrlt closes first thread due to amount of bitching and moaning, moves all his updates to the new thread and posts new update.

Someone else decides this is a signal for a scam and decides to have a community built project and get it ready before Mtrlt finishes.

Community dont appear to know how to resolve various programs, whole project grinds to a halt (even though you have all these amazing programmers/coders in the community working on the project......)

Mtrlt posts info on last day for donations, the day comes, he sends the miner to all those that  DONATED

Beta week commences, but instead of people providing good feedback and letting him know what needs to be fixed, they decide its a scam!

Is that the be all and end all of it?

Look at what has actually happened.

At no point did Mtrlt say that the miner would be Faster than a CPU.

He has created a miner which Mines. granted i havent heard of a block being found yet, but i managed to find 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 chains yesterday so it is definitely doing what it is supposed to do.

So in my mind Mtrlt has done exactly what he has set out to do.

Be built a new miner and released it to those that DONATED

he has said it will be optimized in time, why not give him time to take in the lovely feedback you havent been giving him and let him do what needs to be done.

The reason he is using HP7 instead of HP10, is because if he kept changing the version he was trying to build on, it would be like starting to build a house and then after you have the foundations down and the bricks being laid you say, actually I dont like the colour of the foundations remove the bricks and put in a blue foundation instead!

Its ridiculas to think that he should be building the miner and constantly adding  in the updates from other projects when this is the first release!

Also something else about the HP10 - THATS VERSION 10!!!! IT HAD 9 OTHER VERSIONS EACH OF WHICH WAS A IMPROVEMENT ON THE PREVIOUS VERSION!

so compare the GPU miner to HP1 NOT HP10.  

When the GPU miner is in version 10 I bet its massively quicker than a CPU! but that takes time.

now he has a working miner and its being tested on multiple machines and its running into all kinds of problems he didnt expect THIS IS NOT A BAD THING, THIS IS A BETA!

Provide him with feedback, not abuse and im sure things will be resolved soon rather than later.

Either that or keep throwing your poop at him and watch when he says fine thats it i cant be bothered live with the current versions

Personal message to YipYip, If you are a programmer of over 20 years, you should know 100% that almost every program has glitches in the first release, when there has been limited time/resources to test it.  If you don't understand this then your claim of being a programmer for over 20 years seems a bit far fetched. You must know what a Beta is, Stop being a child and if you do have the experience you claim, why not offer help rather than calling him a scammer...

Also you spelt Plain wrong Tongue  

So in closing would everyone please chill out, the miner has been out for 24 hours, of course there are teething problems, but give him time to sort them out

All the best

Stuart

for those that are a bit confused about the Bold words in my post they are referenced here

DONATE
do·nate  
/ˈdōnāt/
Verb
Give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity.
Allow the removal of (blood or an organ) from one's body for transplantation, transfusion, or other use.

DONATION
do·na·tion  
/dōˈnāSHən/
Noun
Something that is given to a charity, esp. a sum of money.
The action of donating something.
Synonyms

DONATIONS
donations  plural of do·na·tion (Noun)
Noun

Actually he did say that its looking at about 200% better than a CPU on his 6990

Look noob after being in the crypto pool that is filled with scammers ..this looks like a duck.. qaucks like a duck so guess what

It is a Fucking duck ...deal with it !!

Correct me if im wrong, but he released a working miner.

Sounds like a rather fishy duck to me.

And whats with all the swearing? does it make your wallet feel bigger?

People will take you more seriously if you act like someone who should be taken seriously.

Growup, get a cup of tea, take a nap, have a joint, smoke a bowl, go chase a stick, go to work, do what ever you need to do, to waste a bit of time whilst Mtrlt is at school and then try talking to him.

and before i go,

QUACK!

am i a duck?

Noob crawl back down the hole that you came out of...Oh and by the way "SUCK IT MORON"

PRESENT IT

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:01:30 AM

Soo lets get this straight.

Someones says Im working on a GPU miner for XPM, DONATIONS are accepted for early access.

Some people DONATE and are supportive.

Release date gets pushed back due to unexpected setbacks/real life issues.

More people DONATE

Someone shouts scam and the community goes bananas thinking scam not even bothering to read about the unexpected setbacks/real life issue.

Someone else decides they will build a miner, after 2-3 days they decide to give up because they struggled much more than they thought they would.

Update from Mtrlt says hes working on things, gives progress update, everyone excited again.

Mtrlt quiet for a couple of days, someone else decides its a scam, everyone goes bananas again.

Mtrlt closes first thread due to amount of bitching and moaning, moves all his updates to the new thread and posts new update.

Someone else decides this is a signal for a scam and decides to have a community built project and get it ready before Mtrlt finishes.

Community dont appear to know how to resolve various programs, whole project grinds to a halt (even though you have all these amazing programmers/coders in the community working on the project......)

Mtrlt posts info on last day for donations, the day comes, he sends the miner to all those that  DONATED

Beta week commences, but instead of people providing good feedback and letting him know what needs to be fixed, they decide its a scam!

Is that the be all and end all of it?

Look at what has actually happened.

At no point did Mtrlt say that the miner would be Faster than a CPU.

He has created a miner which Mines. granted i havent heard of a block being found yet, but i managed to find 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 chains yesterday so it is definitely doing what it is supposed to do.

So in my mind Mtrlt has done exactly what he has set out to do.

Be built a new miner and released it to those that DONATED

he has said it will be optimized in time, why not give him time to take in the lovely feedback you havent been giving him and let him do what needs to be done.

The reason he is using HP7 instead of HP10, is because if he kept changing the version he was trying to build on, it would be like starting to build a house and then after you have the foundations down and the bricks being laid you say, actually I dont like the colour of the foundations remove the bricks and put in a blue foundation instead!

Its ridiculas to think that he should be building the miner and constantly adding  in the updates from other projects when this is the first release!

Also something else about the HP10 - THATS VERSION 10!!!! IT HAD 9 OTHER VERSIONS EACH OF WHICH WAS A IMPROVEMENT ON THE PREVIOUS VERSION!

so compare the GPU miner to HP1 NOT HP10.  

When the GPU miner is in version 10 I bet its massively quicker than a CPU! but that takes time.

now he has a working miner and its being tested on multiple machines and its running into all kinds of problems he didnt expect THIS IS NOT A BAD THING, THIS IS A BETA!

Provide him with feedback, not abuse and im sure things will be resolved soon rather than later.

Either that or keep throwing your poop at him and watch when he says fine thats it i cant be bothered live with the current versions

Personal message to YipYip, If you are a programmer of over 20 years, you should know 100% that almost every program has glitches in the first release, when there has been limited time/resources to test it.  If you don't understand this then your claim of being a programmer for over 20 years seems a bit far fetched. You must know what a Beta is, Stop being a child and if you do have the experience you claim, why not offer help rather than calling him a scammer...

Also you spelt Plain wrong Tongue  

So in closing would everyone please chill out, the miner has been out for 24 hours, of course there are teething problems, but give him time to sort them out

All the best

Stuart

for those that are a bit confused about the Bold words in my post they are referenced here

DONATE
do·nate  
/ˈdōnāt/
Verb
Give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity.
Allow the removal of (blood or an organ) from one's body for transplantation, transfusion, or other use.

DONATION
do·na·tion  
/dōˈnāSHən/
Noun
Synonyms

DONATIONS
donations  plural of do·na·tion (Noun)
Noun

Actually he did say that its looking at about 200% better than a CPU on his 6990

Look noob after being in the crypto pool that is filled with scammers ..this looks like a duck.. qaucks like a duck so guess what

It is a Fucking duck ...deal with it !!

Correct me if im wrong, but he released a working miner.

Sounds like a rather fishy duck to me.

And whats with all the swearing? does it make your wallet feel bigger?

People will take you more seriously if you act like someone who should be taken seriously.

Growup, get a cup of tea, take a nap, have a joint, smoke a bowl, go chase a stick, go to work, do what ever you need to do, to waste a bit of time whilst Mtrlt is at school and then try talking to him.

and before i go,

QUACK!

am i a duck?

Noob crawl back down the hole that you came out of...Oh and by the way "SUCK IT MORON"

PRESENT IT

I will need dinner and dancing for that type of activity's to be coming your way  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
cryptrol

Activity: 637

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:19:09 AM

What about the "200% better performance than cpu's  on my 6990" ...lies lies & more lies  

The 6990 has two cores, that's why it is faster. You should check the facts before giving your time and money.

To me this is not a scam, it was just a bunch of greedy uneducated people shouting "TAKE MY MONEY".
Goaheadz

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:20:30 AM

Buffer vPrimes not found what that's means and how do I solve this?

+1

need help

G
mallory303

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 10:04:15 AM

Is there a way to use the cpu+gpu together?
crendore

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 10:08:58 AM

Is there a way to use the cpu+gpu together?

Pretty sure that is what this miner does.  Its just not well optimized yet.  Give it a few months, now that the source is public, other people will make small changes and updates, and eventually it will be quite fast.  There is no reason to believe that parallelization of prime sieving wouldn't speed things up, it's just very difficult to implement, and takes time.

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 10:47:16 AM

Good thing that it is not efficient. Still manage to get the odd block in a week or two with my CPUs.

paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:12:32 PM

Just to confirm, I mined a block with the GPU miner last night.  I'm running 2x 7950's with a quad core AMD.  I'm very surprised to have found a block, as that setup does appear to be running slower than just the CPU on HP10.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:16:43 PM

Just to confirm, I mined a block with the GPU miner last night.  I'm running 2x 7950's with a quad core AMD.  I'm very surprised to have found a block, as that setup does appear to be running slower than just the CPU on HP10.

tits or it did not happen!  Grin

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
YipYip

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:17:08 PM

It is about the whole DONATIONS for "its working 200% faster than CPU's "

It was at this point that I "DONATED" ......funny thing was that it was all lies.....

Fine we got ripped....thats fair enouh in BTC land ...but I am going to call it for what it is

He LIED & we got SCAMMED end of story

OBJECT NOT FOUND
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:22:43 PM

One thing is for sure: GPU rig owners can bitch like there is no tomorrow.  Roll Eyes

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:24:40 PM

@YipYip

Don`t forget HP10 is like 3x faster then HP5 at the time of mrlt started, also price dropped a lot

I presumed that might happen, but i hope GPU mining will save/help XPM! at the end

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:27:43 PM

One thing is for sure: GPU rig owners can bitch like there is no tomorrow.  Roll Eyes
Nah, just 2-3 of them apparently who can't consult a dictionary.

The code is out there. I'm sure it'll be fixed by the creator, and it can be changed/forked/personalized just like hp10 did from sunnyking's client.
akspa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 12:31:23 PM

Can we get back to the topic at hand, and leave all this name calling bullshit behind us?

I still cannot get fermet testing to work on my platform. I was able to generate kernels for a short period of time, but they don't seem to work anymore. Perhaps I need to upgrade my Catalyst drivers?

What's everyone else running where it actually works without crashing?

I see this first release as an Alpha. It does what it's supposed to, but you have to understand - when you develop such a precise piece of software, and don't have a set of testing platforms on hand, you have to rely on the community to test and squash bugs. I don't feel cheated for donating - I feel that mtrlt did exactly what he set out to do - he created a semi-working GPU primecoin miner. Sure, it's got its rough edges, but they should be smoothed out over time.

That's my 2 primecents.
yager

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:31:27 PM

I suppose it is a beta, we got what he said he would deliver. Everything was an assumption regarding performance.
Lets hope that he can work out a way to get future releases really pumping out primes Smiley
If not then primecoin might be quite unique that it is a real cpu coin.

YipYip

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:03:47 PM

@YipYip

Don`t forget HP10 is like 3x faster then HP5 at the time of mrlt started, also price dropped a lot

I presumed that might happen, but i hope GPU mining will save/help XPM! at the end

GPU Mining will turbo XPM ..just like it saved LTC who started as a CPU only coin

Lets see ....

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:10:15 PM

Nah, just 2-3 of them apparently who can't consult a dictionary.

The code is out there. I'm sure it'll be fixed by the creator, and it can be changed/forked/personalized just like hp10 did from sunnyking's client.

Oh so awesome u are going to use spelling as a weapon on the internetzzz ....Hey a got a word for u to check my spelling

"SUCK IT " let me know how I went as I am new to this whole computers thingo

OBJECT NOT FOUND
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:13:30 PM

How long does everyone's miner run before crashing? Playing with the sievesize, it can take up to a minute to crash, but it always does. Anyone care to share stable settings?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
YipYip

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:16:59 PM

Now that's a good idea.
A table of what everyone is running, i.e. hardware, OS, driver version, with their successes or failures.

The results are in from 130 rigs mining for 18 hours
------------------------

...lolz Good thing mrlt is STILL going to school as I dont think he is ready for a real job..unless BFL is more his style

Deliver 10%+ results and take everyones money...he will fit in nicely

OBJECT NOT FOUND
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:34:48 PM

Now that's a good idea.
A table of what everyone is running, i.e. hardware, OS, driver version, with their successes or failures.

The results are in from 130 rigs mining for 18 hours
------------------------

...lolz Good thing mrlt is STILL going to school as I dont think he is ready for a real job..unless BFL is more his style

Deliver 10%+ results and take everyones money...he will fit in nicely

Not good. Fail obviously means no blocks for you. But, did you get the program to run at all? Any settings to reduce crashes?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: