Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】⭐EFFECT.AI Decentralized Network for A.I⭐Powered by EOS🔴【Bounty】  (Read 34990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Tanavit

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

https://www.reddit.com/user/tanavit/comments/7z3gj3/effecai/
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Excuse me, where is the project party?
How can I get in touch with the project?
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

can i ask what happened to the idea that there was not going to be an ico ?
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

For me, there is a massive difference. An ICO has been the generic word of convenience to describe a crowdsale of Cryptographic tokens that are sold in a very similar way to traditional crowdfunding. ICO’s and Token Sales are essentially crowdfunding on steroids - where the cryptographic token is available for exchange on cryptocurrency exchanges against bitcoin, usually within a couple of weeks of a Token Sale completing.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

For me, there is a massive difference. An ICO has been the generic word of convenience to describe a crowdsale of Cryptographic tokens that are sold in a very similar way to traditional crowdfunding. ICO’s and Token Sales are essentially crowdfunding on steroids - where the cryptographic token is available for exchange on cryptocurrency exchanges against bitcoin, usually within a couple of weeks of a Token Sale completing.
.By labelling your Token Sale as an ICO is almost begging the regulators to come after you… Generically people have (incorrectly) dubbed an ICO an IPO for crytpocurrencies. A Token Sale on the other hand is, as it states, the sale of tokens – these are the tokens that power the platform being funded. It is very subtle but if your token is an intrinsic part of the platform that is being created and can be seen to be a driver of your platform and is not seen as or sold as a speculative investment, with reasonable expectation you are likely to have less scrutinisation than other ICO’s out there.
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

the terms ICO and token sale can mean different things. Some people use it to describe the same thing. Oh well it's a young market, terms and definitions are still misused a lot
Tazxon

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

Hi admin can you please post the way we can purchase this nep5 token. I mean how to create NEO wallet and how to set up. Just want to prepared before hand
Effectai

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Updated White and Lightpaper available now
In this edition of the Effect.AI Newsletter, there's two things we want to share
with our community members: first, the revised White- and Lightpaper have
 been released, and second, there has been a change on upcoming events.

Whitepaper Rev 1.0
After many hours of hard work by our developers, the first revision of the
Effect.AI Whitepaper is now live. Compared to the Lightpaper, the Whitepaper
presents a more detailed look at the technical side of our project. Additions
include:

● Effect Reputation Score
A rating system for Effect Mechanical Turk.

● Application Registry and Endpoints
More information about the Effect Smart
Market's underlying structure.

● Galaxy Pool
The revised Whitepaper explains in more detail
how the Galaxy Pool will contribute to a stable ecosystem. Read the revised Whitepaper.

Lightpaper v3
The revised Lightpaper discusses the same subjects as the Whitepaper, but in a
condensed easy to understand form. Read the new Effect.AI Lightpaper.

Event agenda update
After attending Anarchapulco in Mexico last week, our Events team is now back in
Amsterdam. The next event on the agenda was supposed to be BlockDelhi.
However, attendance of that event is cancelled due to personal circumstances.
Fear not! We are already in the process of booking new events where we hope
to meet as many of you as we can (more info on that soon).

Join our Telegram channel
Have you considered joining our Telegram channel? As part of the Effect.AI
Telegram community, you will be the first to find out about important
announcements and events, such as Whitelist registration and KYC invites.
Join up now at t.me/effectai!

Facebook.com/effectai

Twitter.com/effectaix

Github.com/effectai

Best wishes,
Chris & The Effect.AI Team
Tanavit

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

AI project, which is amazing, especially the project of Effect.AI The AI is coming.[/b][/b][/b]
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Hi guys ! so is there any latest news about Whitelist and KYC ? when does it starts and where  ?
Btw i like that this project having not very big  Hard cap...

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Effectai

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Hi guys ! so is there any latest news about Whitelist and KYC ? when does it starts and where  ?
Btw i like that this project having not very big  Hard cap...

EFFECT.AI – Whitelist Coming Soon

With the Effect.AI Public Token Sale coming up in March (exact date TBA), it's time to explain our plans for the whitelist. The Token Sale has a soft cap goal of 4,820,000 euro. The hard cap is set at 14,820,000 euro. Due to overwhelming interest in the project, we expect to hit these targets before the Token Sale's end date. The challenge, however, is reaching these goals with the aid of a well-balanced group of reputable participants. This objective informed the way Effect.AI's whitelist and KYC (know-your-customer) process is structured.

Building a resilient and enduring platform

Effect.AI wants to build an AI development platform that will stand the test of time. To do that, we have to design a platform that is highly resistant to outside influence or manipulation by third parties. Because that necessarily means preventing whales and syndicates from acquiring a controlling interest in the project, the first step towards creating a healthy foundation lies in a strict whitelist and KYC process.

When can you expect the whitelist?

The team is putting the finishing touches on the whitelist as we speak, so hang in there! We expect to open registration somewhere in the coming weeks. As always, Effect.AI's Telegram users will get a head-start. Join us on Telegram.

What else is happening?

Our team attended the Anarchapulco event in Acapulco, Mexico last week. Thank you to those of you who joined us and visited our stand!

If you haven't already, you can join us on Telegram here: t.me/effectai Facebook: facebook.com/effectai Twitter: twitter.com/effectaix For more information on the project and the Token Sale: www.effect.ai The Effect.AI team

Join us on Effect.AI on Telegram

Facebook.com/effectai

Twitter.com/effectaix

Github.com/effectai

Best wishes,

The Effect.AI Team

https://www.reddit.com/r/effectai/comments/7ypghk/effectai_whitelist_coming_soon/
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

I just really have to say that I am so glad to be a part of the Effect.ai project and I am looking forward to see so much more.I think in reality the impact that this will have on how we percieve data will change. Main reason this platform will give us the user a first hand expereince in the data collection process while supporting the network and being incentivized to do it. It's just so much to look forward to.

lacadera

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Interesting ideas, I hope you'll get your success.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Nowadays all this AI stuff getting realy popular. And all projects connected with AI getting nice profits when they getting listed on exchanges.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

Nowadays all this AI stuff getting realy popular. And all projects connected with AI getting nice profits when they getting listed on exchanges.
Yes, I have the same opinion with you that AI recently became a trending in the development and integration of technology in various projects. And this project, Effect.AI  has the potential for success.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Heartstone (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

Posted on behalf of Effect.AI

Announcement: Whitelist for Effect.AI opens Feb. 28!

What is Effect.AI?

usefree

Activity: 390
Merit: 251

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

A lot of posts and nothing useful. Can someone tell something about tech side of the project? Github is empty. Linkedin of team members contain no information about AI companies... This ICO is just an idea? Is there something that is already done (besides ICO site)?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Effectai

You will have limit on the amount for first 24h at last? It would be nice to setup limit in 2-3 ETH for eample for whitelisted members, than all people in whitelist can take part in crowdsale.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

This is a project based on NEO, and I am very optimistic about this project, which is a very good ICO project.
I look forward the March, and I will participate in the crowdfunding of this ICO project. Grin

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

What is next step?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: