Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2001 times)
Katz54

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:33 AM

Have been a part of Polaris since day it started. Holding fair number of Polaris excited to see where this coin will go.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kthlp

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

The XPR token is going to be huge. It has a solid business plan and is truly one of kind!  Smiley  Proud to be a member of Polaris.
TeamCraig

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

XPR ICO is close to amazingly building my financial freedom, that's the project deeply based on solid foundations and with new income unique process. Their admin and their team are verytransparent and open in supporting this. POLARIS ICO is a Erc20 token feed by a serious range of several business that provides real passive income as Mining. This will change people's life.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
johndeleo55

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I am going to HODL to my Polaris coins! I am in it for the long run. Polaris the true north star of the Crypto world! Smiley Grin
calitech

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

I just made my account so Virgin poster about to pop my btc talk cherry Tongue I have been using Bitcointalk as a reference source for years. So my Apologies  to Admin for be lazy on creating a Account. Now for the OP. I have been involved with Polaris /XPR from start I currently hold 52K+  we all seen many ICO's/Tokens come and go most with no face behind them or hyped up just to run off with the money. Polaris has active owners, Developers ,programmers  and  site Admin. A real mining farm  is being constructed that will be set up for visits once all is secure. The police station is right up the road and all precautions are being set: Electrical up to codes for multiple  220V psu units,ESD grounding, Clean room style  HVAC filtration system to help the equipment stay cool and minimizing dust/dirt in return making it  last longer.   So XPR will have a real backing and not fluff
I ask that you please check out Polaris XPR with an open mind and give your honest opinion on it Smiley 

Thank you 

Sacharko

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

I love Polaris. This token is true and honest. I love Power House Network. What a great and honest company!!. The sky is the limit with PHN!!!
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

I am just curious, how will you benefit if you sell your tokens then buy it back with your profits and then just burn it? I just want to ask because I am new here and I want to know more about this project, because I heard that there are many people who are interested in this ICO.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

I like every mining farm so i want to participate in this ico i just want to know what is the minimum amount to purchase? And when is the token sale  is there any country banned from token sale?
dvm001

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

100 tokens so thats 20$ minimum
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

I just made my account so Virgin poster about to pop my btc talk cherry Tongue I have been using Bitcointalk as a reference source for years. So my Apologies  to Admin for be lazy on creating a Account. Now for the OP. I have been involved with Polaris /XPR from start I currently hold 52K+  we all seen many ICO's/Tokens come and go most with no face behind them or hyped up just to run off with the money. Polaris has active owners, Developers ,programmers  and  site Admin. A real mining farm  is being constructed that will be set up for visits once all is secure. The police station is right up the road and all precautions are being set: Electrical up to codes for multiple  220V psu units,ESD grounding, Clean room style  HVAC filtration system to help the equipment stay cool and minimizing dust/dirt in return making it  last longer.   So XPR will have a real backing and not fluff
I ask that you please check out Polaris XPR with an open mind and give your honest opinion on it Smiley 

Thank you 

Welcome to the forum, I think you will find that if you just come in here daily with a positive attitude, you will begin to learn a lot more than you knew about crypto, and actually enjoy it. After a while, even contribute yourself. Be careful with the information though, 99% is terrible misinformation haha.

Anyway, I am just checking out new mining projects now like Polaris. They do seem at least able to publish a lot of technical information, which I actually like. Hope to return here soon.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

This project looks interesting. Will Polaris be decentralize like others token or coins? What is/are the other benefit(s) of this project besides mining? What are the pros and cons of this project if may I ask?

Sydneydexter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

100 tokens so thats 20$ minimum
Yes thats the minimum to purchase Smiley 0.20$ per token Polaris  had a good foundation im really happy to be part of this project (community)
cryptosweet

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

I love Polaris. This token is true and honest. I love Power House Network. What a great and honest company!!. The sky is the limit with PHN!!!
I also like polaris this project, many who support this project as well as this project is very much interested, I see a good future towards this project
Ryanglover10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

I can't wait to visit the mining farm in the coming weeks - this token is going to be huge within the blockchain ... a real backed business with real value POLARIS XPR TO THE MOON!! Grin Grin Grin
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

I can't wait to visit the mining farm in the coming weeks - this token is going to be huge within the blockchain ... a real backed business with real value POLARIS XPR TO THE MOON!! Grin Grin Grin

It seems like everyone is excited about this mining farm. Well I can't blame you guys because polaris can make you earn and if you bought tokens from the ICO the only regrets you have is that you didn't buy more, so as long as the token is on sale you should buy more.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

Im happy to be part of this ico and so excited for the launch day i been looking for this kind of ico before luckily polaris came at the right time if you like this ico then dont hesitate to buy now
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

The cryptocurrency mining such like polaris mining is a way for every people to get paid  from the net profit of the Polaris mining farm by simply holding

the Polaris token and also make profit from any exchanger they want to trade. Its also good to know that they are engaging  in wholesale & retail sales.

raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

It (Polaris) will be also more competitively for the mining farm by using the consistent profits in its existing mining farm  and are going to be used in the

Polaris project in order to optimize the profits, thus optimizing the dividends given to holders. So keep in trust to this token for the future and best result.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

It is very interesting and high potential project that really create attractions  to everyone. I am hoping for a any good updates regarding this project because I feel exciting to know the future plan of the developers.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

If the unsold tokens will be burn and the developer will buy back the tokens, will they be in loss because of that? And what will be the selling price of the token if they will buy back it?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: