Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2001 times)
raketeramom

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Polaris token is one of the booming and also most trusted token in the cryptocurrencies world now a days. So if you don't want to miss all the opportunity in this company come, join and trust this token, this will make our life best in the future.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crytobjj

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

Polaris token is one of the booming and also most trusted token in the cryptocurrencies world now a days. So if you don't want to miss all the opportunity in this company come, join and trust this token, this will make our life best in the future.

Yes actually, the Polaris project will also have an online 24/7 broadcast from inside the mining farm in its official website.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

The XPR token has enough strong fundamentals which give it the potential to be great store of value..
It has good potentials in the future and can give huge profit if hits in the market. If the developers will be active enough in making any progress of the project and will create a good updates regarding the project they have made then this project can be very interesting to the investors.
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

The XPR token has enough strong fundamentals which give it the potential to be great store of value..
It has good potentials in the future and can give huge profit if hits in the market. If the developers will be active enough in making any progress of the project and will create a good updates regarding the project they have made then this project can be very interesting to the investors.

Also, good thing here is the Polaris mining farm is an example of such mining businesses that have a competitive advantage on the market.
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

When will start the process of buying back & burning all the XPR tokens, ?
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

This project is life changing yet very challenging to the devs  staff and holders this is great ico and its value depends on us holders how we take good care of it specially to the new on this industries pannicing when prices goes down
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

A project that aims to decentralize the profits of mining by running a farm that has the potential to be among the biggest in the world, and paying the net profits as dividends to the token holders, who are the owners of the Polaris mining farm.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Checking on coinmarketcap is not listed yet, Is there a likely date when we can trade Polaris? And which exchanges are being traded for listing?
There are ICOs where the token will be listed first before the ICO end and there are some who are listed after the end and there are some who are listed late. It depends on the dev team when they will do it. Some takes months to be listed. Surely they will post it in this thread if they will be listed on an exchange.
The coin will be listed in coinmarketcap if ever in 24 hours of trading volume will be higher for the prerequisite in coinmarketcap.
Yeah it need to have a huge volume and an active trading activities for it to be listed on CMC. That's why it is important to choose what exchange they want to be listed since it is important too.

One factor for an exhanger is that there will be a huge amount of volume in 24 hours period so that CMC will automatically list the token to their list.
You forgot something crucial, they don't list it for free. Of course they will have to pay for it and then you have it listed on CMC.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

the project has a unique concept,,I know this will be huge one,,,keep it up guys
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

This project is life changing yet very challenging to the devs  staff and holders this is great ico and its value depends on us holders how we take good care of it specially to the new on this industries panicking when prices goes down.

The value of the projects depends on many factors. One big factor is the kind of project or the nature of business it is into or about to go into. There are now many ICOs which are based on ideas which are still unproven meaning they are mostly experiential and in the end can be risky once the idea could not make a good traction in the real marketplace. This is where Polaris can be different. As to the pump and dump aspect of the industry this is something we have to face as being part and parcel of the cryptocurrency market especially that this is still new and have not yet achieved the required maturity. Eventually, a good project can go beyond the pump and dump if it can be proven to be strong in its fundamentals and valuation.
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

an ICO project with a mining farm...sounds good,
very interesting.i see this with a very high potential project.
well im looking forward to this project.goodluck!
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

A project that aims to decentralize the profits of mining by running a farm that has the potential to be among the biggest in the world, and paying the net profits as dividends to the token holders, who are the owners of the Polaris mining farm.
I truly believed on their purpose that they can help more people earn more especially the token holders..Definitely will keep an eye on this..
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

Finally I've found this thread. I've got my interests on Mining platforms and services. I just read the White Paper and so far I can say that it is pretty decent. I've been into Electroneum and Envion and this time Polaris. Introducing a dividends system is really an eye catcher for potential investors. Who wouldn't want passive income right?

exactly i agree with you, im just wondering will they also have bounty or sig.campaign?the community will surely grow fast if they will gonna have that, what do you think?
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Polaris is providing the market with an easy option to trade cryptocurrencies very conveniently. Decentralization is the future! And our exchange will be an addition to the whole ecosystem. This project is truly amazing and it will have a bright future in the industry. Looking forward for the success of Polaris.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Finally I've found this thread. I've got my interests on Mining platforms and services. I just read the White Paper and so far I can say that it is pretty decent. I've been into Electroneum and Envion and this time Polaris. Introducing a dividends system is really an eye catcher for potential investors. Who wouldn't want passive income right?

exactly i agree with you, im just wondering will they also have bounty or sig.campaign?the community will surely grow fast if they will gonna have that, what do you think?

That can be very helpful although there are many other ICO projects that have chosen the traditional way of doing things advertising the project on their own in many sites and not anymore bothering to go into bounty and signature campaign. There are also other ICOs that got strong backing from private investors who got big money to spend so there was no need for them to be aggressive in their marketing. I am sure that the Polaris team have already looked into all of these suggestions right now.
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

Scammer people have an attitude of crab mentallty to bring down one booming company is an avoidable in our time today but lets put first our trust and let the dev and admins to do their best job to protect the safety of the company and credibility at all cost.
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

Being an investor..this is one of the best token i will invest in,luckily i found you Polaris team

Yes we are lucky...thats why we need to support this project,,,the success of polaris project is our success.
nerlyn20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

an ICO project with a mining farm...sounds good,
very interesting.i see this with a very high potential project.
well im looking forward to this project.goodluck!

yes @connesa,.this project has a very big potential,,i cant wait for my salary and buy polaris...Polaris team ,i believe in you guys!
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

For me Polaris project is really very interesting,the team looks very serious in doing their work..good luck guys,you're doing a great job..
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

I am being amazed by the business plan of polaris. the investor can see where the money will go its really solid, from equipment to machinery to farm, its really fantastic, IM not yet done on reading white paper but it is really great for my perception based on what I had read.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: