Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2001 times)
gablay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

when will the Ico be finished?I might have buy more tokens if I still have time..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

which exchanges are being traded for listing? i hope i can see the polaris on coinmarket soon....
Polaris(XPR)  Already on etherdelta we are waiting to the end of ICO Smiley

I just checked on etherdelta but I can't find there the XRP. Does it have a different token name on etherdelta? As what I read on their whitepaper, it says that  they soon have their own decentralized and centralized exchanges which will both allow traders to trade XPR to fiat currency and different cryptocurrencies.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Wow accepted currency during token sale are bitcoin (Xbt) bitcoin cash (xbc) and ethereum(eth)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

which exchanges are being traded for listing? i hope i can see the polaris on coinmarket soon....

I just checked on etherdelta but I can't find there the XRP. Does it have a different token name on etherdelta? As what I read on their whitepaper, it says that  they soon have their own decentralized and centralized exchanges which will both allow traders to trade XPR to fiat currency and different cryptocurrencies.

Yes, Polaris will have its own exchange which is actually another good business to go into as the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges are actually raking in millions in profits annually and there are now many big investors entering the same market. Polaris can be a good player on this market. This is an exciting project to get as it is not just limiting itself to mining.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I like the concept and features of Polaris.. Polaris will be remarkable in a world of blockchain mining farm.

Same thoughts here I am hoping that this project comes up with the big results soon..,,Nice meeting you here
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

The parent company has existing business deals with solar panel providers and the dealr cover both buying solar equipment
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

The polaris mining farm has an advantage when it comes to buying mining equipment through wholesale trades
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Yes, Polaris will have its own exchange which is actually another good business to go into as the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges are actually raking in millions in profits annually and there are now many big investors entering the same market. Polaris can be a good player on this market. This is an exciting project to get as it is not just limiting itself to mining.

This is a fulfulling project. Do you mean it will have a own platform to trade XPR?
raketeramom

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Polaris will mine the most profitable crypto coins at any time through its own mining farm. This is one thing that the company will sure to all miners.
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

XPR is being one of the top or main coin someday.

This is a fulfulling project. Do you mean it will have a own platform to trade XPR?
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

One of the factors (among many) I look at an ICO is the total and circulating supply of the tokens or coins that the project hopes to generate in its TGE. Though this is not a do-or-die kind of thing, the number of supply can dramatically influence its future value as we have seen in many other ICOs. Here in Polaris there will only 23 million XPR and that is not a lot considering that other projects decided to release more than 100 million or even 1 billion of their tokens. This is something that makes Polaris much better in the sea of ICOs available in the marketplace.
That is one of my pre-requisites too. Looking at the circulating supply is also important. The lesser the supply, the more demand of the token. It is one of the factors why a token's price will increase too. Considering that Polaris will buy and burn dumped tokens then surely the supply of XPR will be less and the increase of price will be secured.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

In this project a great team has been assembled, I think they will succeed in realizing the idea of their offspring and we are in for a great success.
Let just continue supporting this project and the team Polaris and also the dev has this planned and will just have to wait and believe. Wink Wink
I will support this project and hoping for the success. I noticed the good potential of this coins because the developers are very active and the team are very supportive. I will let somebody to join this project.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:24:00 AM

This idea that aside from cryptocurrency mining itself which is the backbone of the business model, the farm will also be engaging in wholesale & retail sales makes polaris more attractive to investors.

crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

5 million XPR supply only for the ICO presale and 15 million supply for main token sale is very nice!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

Another big factor for the long-term success of Polaris is its plan to use profits in the mining operation to buy back tokens to eventually be burned which can mean that on a regular basis there will less and less tokens available in circulation which can result into more value for the tokens. All this and more makes Polaris a good planned and a long-term business proposal all waiting for those who are looking for a better opportunity to enter the crypto-related business.
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

Own a Polaris token (XPR) and get paid dividends monthly in UK based crypto mining. This is a new crypto token that is backed byan ever growing full sized mining farm. Don't miss to join it!!!
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

Another thing I like about this project is that  it doesn't need to increase in price for it to be a source of profits to holders.  Once you own a certain percentage of the Polaris mining farm, you are entitled with the same percentage for the monthly dividends to be paid out.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

When the XPR in that address will be fully out of circulation, is it forever or in just a period of time?
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

5 million XPR supply only for the ICO presale and 15 million supply for main token sale is very nice!

Actually the total amount of tokens sold is just one basis when it comes out to market. One thing to check is the total circulationg supply. If many people will hold this token then it's value will rise. Nevertheless the most important thing is the project itself and mission behind it.

Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Great project with, which is not stop to impress! I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market! Hurry to invest in purposeful company with a strong team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: