Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2001 times)
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

Finally I've found this thread. I've got my interests on Mining platforms and services. I just read the White Paper and so far I can say that it is pretty decent. I've been into Electroneum and Envion and this time Polaris. Introducing a dividends system is really an eye catcher for potential investors. Who wouldn't want passive income right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

I have been a participant in the Polaris ICO from it's inception. A fantastic project backed by real,tangible assets, machinery and an abundance of expertise.  The white paper, a thorough business model, demonstrates how cutting edge and forward thinking this project is becoming.

Nice to read your positive comments about Polaris,It convince me to buy more polaris😊,lets keep supporting polaris XPR..
Best of luck to the whole team😊.
nerlyn20

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

I am loving Polaris , it's great to know I have a valuable asset that is actually backed by a real Company

i start to loving polaris also,its nice to know that it is backed up by a real company..Polaris XPR to the moon..
regards to the whole team...
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

I heard a lot from this project and I am hoping for a big developments from the team. Count me in. I'll support you. 😊
Me too this project is very interesting and this kind of project has good potential in the future. I will support this too and will monitor every updates that come. I hope this project could be a successful one.
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:57:48 PM by raketeramom

I hope that polaris token will always give opportunities to us as miners to be part of the company and to gain more profit in mining and also be part of wholesale and retail sales. Thanks a lot polaris token.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Does polaris have a bounty program? If it does i want to join too not only because i want more free polaris but because bounty will help boost the polaris popularity on its ico specially when on social media
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

I am loving Polaris , it's great to know I have a valuable asset that is actually backed by a real Company

i start to loving polaris also,its nice to know that it is backed up by a real company..Polaris XPR to the moon..

yeah..and we cant only love we can treasure this kind of opportunity...thats why we need to support polaris project...because the success of polaris are our success.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

I hope this coin going to the moon very soon cause this coin manage by very intellegence admin i hope it si. Goodluck

Moon/price is Not an Ideal for the Coin, Just Look What This Coin can Do in the Future, if You Want to Invest in Cryptocurrency, Just look for Usage of the coin the in Future not in the price. Just Look and Watch on Polaris Project Development and soon you realize the use of this Polaris Coin.

Thanks for the nice info about crypto world..i will follow what youve said,and im so glad that someone introduce me about the Polaris project..godbless to us,and lets keep supporting the Team XPR..
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Does polaris have a bounty program? If it does i want to join too not only because i want more free polaris but because bounty will help boost the polaris popularity on its ico specially when on social media
For now they dont have bounty Smiley But you can buy polaris thru their website
nerlyn20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

yeah..and we cant only love we can treasure this kind of opportunity...thats why we need to support polaris project...because the success of polaris are our success.
Wow,you are definitely right @  jhessa,,we can treasure this token...lets keep supporting,i already told this project to my relatives and friends..soon they will buy Polaris also...
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

Polaris seems to be a very viable project because this is based on a real project or should I say assets which are churning out regular income. Mining remains to be a very profitable enterprise for many years to come...as long as the business is manage well and the team behind is quite serious on what they are doing then the project can be a very attractive proposition. I am starting to see the beauty of this project and might be "investing" with the tokens too. Just give me some more days to analyse so I can decide properly.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

I hope this coin going to the moon very soon cause this coin manage by very intellegence admin i hope it si. Goodluck

Moon/price is Not an Ideal for the Coin, Just Look What This Coin can Do in the Future, if You Want to Invest in Cryptocurrency, Just look for Usage of the coin the in Future not in the price. Just Look and Watch on Polaris Project Development and soon you realize the use of this Polaris Coin.

Mooning can be good for those shitcoins who can go up and go down within seconds...though generally speaking there is nothing wrong with appreciating value of anything including tokens or coins. Let's categorize Polaris differently as it is representing a real and existing business and not just another 'dreamy" type which we don't know if the idea can work in the real world. Polaris is quite different based on my own reviews and analysis. I bought some Envion tokens and this Polaris can be on that same league.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

I think their still no bounty established yet. For sure in the next months this project would have a bounty campaign for marketing purposes.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Finally I've found this thread. I've got my interests on Mining platforms and services. I just read the White Paper and so far I can say that it is pretty decent. I've been into Electroneum and Envion and this time Polaris. Introducing a dividends system is really an eye catcher for potential investors. Who wouldn't want passive income right?
Yes definitely, they offer a passive income to opportunity to anybody anywhere in the world who holds the XPR token. Not only that, the project polaris mining farm business model allows for multiple income streams.  They engage in wholesale and retails sales.  Pretty sure  many miners and investors are wanted to involve and invest. Good Luck!!!
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

Yes definitely, they offer a passive income to opportunity to anybody anywhere in the world who holds the XPR token. Not only that, the project polaris mining farm business model allows for multiple income streams.  They engage in wholesale and retails sales.  Pretty sure  many miners and investors are wanted to involve and invest. Good Luck!!!
ICO projects like Polaris are the ones that have a great potential in the future since it deals with long term holding and participation to have a profit. The project itself is promising and I would love to see the development as it proceeds.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

i cant wait for the end of token sale , xpr would be buyed back from holders so definitley there is going to be a price hype. im excited, Hopefully xpr would be available in other exchange.

raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Theres a bright future in polares mining company because there giving a chance to anybody to make profits from the mining operation by buying the token and each token represents a share in our mining farm and will give the possibility to its holder to sell his/her share. Its a big opportunity to be part of these company.
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

This is the best. Polaris is a chance to anybody to tap into the increasingly lucrative business of cryptocurrency mining.
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Theres a bright future in polares mining company because there giving a chance to anybody to make profits from the mining operation by buying the token and each token represents a share in our mining farm and will give the possibility to its holder to sell his/her share. Its a big opportunity to be part of these company.
Me too, i want to be a part of this very interesting and user friendly blockchain technology, its uniqeness and very transparent in giving dividends to the crypto miner who holds the token is very impressive.  Everyone will be given a chance to mine and later on can earn, not only that investors also can engage in wholesale and retail sales backed by their business expert devs. Again i am very much want be a part of this business as it grows.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

ICO projects like Polaris are the ones that have a great potential in the future since it deals with long term holding and participation to have a profit. The project itself is promising and I would love to see the development as it proceeds.
Very well said mate. This could be huge in the near future for sure. As long as development team will never quit with the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: