Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2001 times)
crytobjj

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

Finally I've found this thread. I've got my interests on Mining platforms and services. I just read the White Paper and so far I can say that it is pretty decent. I've been into Electroneum and Envion and this time Polaris. Introducing a dividends system is really an eye catcher for potential investors. Who wouldn't want passive income right?
Yes definitely, they offer a passive income to opportunity to anybody anywhere in the world who holds the XPR token. Not only that, the project polaris mining farm business model allows for multiple income streams.  They engage in wholesale and retails sales.  Pretty sure  many miners and investors are wanted to involve and invest. Good Luck!!!
ICO projects like Polaris are the ones that have a great potential in the future since it deals with long term holding and participation to have a profit. The project itself is promising and I would love to see the development as it proceeds.
Very well said mate. This could be huge in the near future for sure. As long as development team will never quit with the project.

Good thing here is we are in the pioneering stage of Polaris.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

Great project! I hope for a long future!......godbless
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

I hope this coin going to the moon very soon cause this coin manage by very intellegence admin i hope it si. Goodluck

Moon/price is Not an Ideal for the Coin, Just Look What This Coin can Do in the Future, if You Want to Invest in Cryptocurrency, Just look for Usage of the coin the in Future not in the price. Just Look and Watch on Polaris Project Development and soon you realize the use of this Polaris Coin.

i cant wait for the end of token sale , xpr would be buyed back from holders so definitley there is going to be a price hype. im excited, Hopefully xpr would be available in other exchange.

Me Too Looking for to See this Coin in the list of Big Exchange. Im a Polaris Token Hold and I Believe in the Team and in Project. I will Hold the Coin Until the Project is Fully Develop. Can Wait Also when polaris overtake the other top coin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nerlyn20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:27:54 AM

Polaris seems to be a very viable project because this is based on a real project or should I say assets which are churning out regular income. Mining remains to be a very profitable enterprise for many years to come...as long as the business is manage well and the team behind is quite serious on what they are doing then the project can be a very attractive proposition. I am starting to see the beauty of this project and might be "investing" with the tokens too. Just give me some more days to analyse so I can decide properly.

wow,nice info cryptoBry...i love to read the positive comments about this project...wanna buy more and hold for years .
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

Atlast i found you Polaris Team,this kind of project i want to be part of,the project that is real and you can hold for years..keep it up Polaris..
Maerence

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:28 AM

Polaris is the new crypto token that pays dividends from its mining and investment project, amazing isn't it?
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

I believe in this ico in terms of blockchain mining is the most common and profitable investments in crypto currency polaris is a great project and good for long term investment thats my oppinion
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

Great project! I hope for a long future!......godbless

yeah i agree with you...its a great project...polaris is one of greatest potential in the future thats y we can hold for a lifetime.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

For polaris team is a good way to start having a big community now in telegram or in other social media. Good luck with it.
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

I want to know on how to become a wholesaler and retail sales, I'm very curious on how this market flows will make more profitable to the people and make us very interested and be part of this booming token.
Maerence

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

You said that your farm uses different techniques of thermodynamics right? How can air flow inside the mining farm to keep a cooler temperature? What is the process?
nerlyn20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

I just wonder,how we can mine Polaris?
Jhernalex14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

For polaris team is a good way to start having a big community now in telegram or in other social media. Good luck with it.

Agree with you...lets keep supporting Polaris,in the end we ,all will be benefitted😊,Lets start sharing this Polaris to our friends or relatives,
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

There will only be 23 million Polaris tokens ever in existence... i just wonder how about the unsold token what will happen?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Polaris is the new crypto token that pays dividends from its mining and investment project, amazing isn't it?

This is really similar to "investing" in a real business and those who are buying the tokens will have a share on what the income can be be generated. In my view this is the real win-win deal which many of us have been looking for. While many ICO projects are based on unproven and sometimes just "dreamy" ideas, Polaris seems to be truly different. This is for the long haul and not for people who are looking for very quick profits.
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

I will recommend this token or company to all my friends that are making money in mining and trading token because this will bring our life to financial freedom in the future.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I will recommend this token or company to all my friends that are making money in mining and trading token because this will bring our life to financial freedom in the future.

You must tell your friends who might have been exposed to some scams and failed programs online that they better go with Polaris (XPR) because this is truly a real project and the team behind are people who know what they are doing and got the experience to run the mining farm. Mining farm is one of the best crypto-related venture to go into these days.
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

You must tell your friends who might have been exposed to some scams and failed programs online that they better go with Polaris (XPR) because this is truly a real project and the team behind are people who know what they are doing and got the experience to run the mining farm. Mining farm is one of the best crypto-related venture to go into these days.

I would agree to the both of you. If I may ask do you have idea if the company is looking for translator for differrent languages?
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Agree with you...lets keep supporting Polaris,in the end we ,all will be benefitted😊,Lets start sharing this Polaris to our friends or relatives,
That would be a huge help for the polaris team. Lets start it today and others will follow us for sure.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

This is really similar to "investing" in a real business and those who are buying the tokens will have a share on what the income can be be generated. In my view this is the real win-win deal which many of us have been looking for. While many ICO projects are based on unproven and sometimes just "dreamy" ideas, Polaris seems to be truly different. This is for the long haul and not for people who are looking for very quick profits.
Participating on ICOs is basically a form of investment. Mining projects like Polaris has a huge potential to attract investors if the road map will be followed and there are more innovations in the future. In my opinion, it is better to invest on mining services instead of investing on lending services. Lots of scam ICOs on lending projects than mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: