Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2001 times)
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

What is polaris? Can I get polaris for free without purchasing on token sale. Because im so excited with this project I can't wait to see tge future of this token
Join bounty campaign if you want to have this token. I want to have this token and I am interested to buy for its Pre-sale. I want also to join its bounty campaign. I will monitor its updates and other activities of the team of Polaris.
So do I. Polaris is worthy of our time and effort for bounty campaign.  This project is surely have a potential that must not taken aside.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Popartoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

at least this one differs from the others. waiting for more info and hope you’ll develop well. good luck!
Visit Tatarstan

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

i’d like to follow, but wanna more info about that. great for now, guys
awesome to see the team moving forward
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

Polaris project is different from other project the mining itself joined together in regards of earnings. Can't wait to connect with this kind of project even more I will hold the token because I know for sure this project will going to succeed.
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

The Polaris mining farm business model allows for multiple income streams  the farm will also be engaging in wholesale & retail sales, along with using 20% of its net revenue to purchase & hold Polaris tokens which will be used to increase the profits of the farm through dividends and keep buying equipment to consistently increase the revenue.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Xpr holders will be the beneficiaries of such business approach.
Yes if we hold more Xpr we can be benefited in the future because this token has high potential to have success in ICO and most of the investors are interested to join the project. Wow great it is to have this token. I am hoping to hear any updates regarding this project.
dvm001

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

The owner is currently on site in the mining farm. We expect future updates coming shortly. Looking forward. Glad they shared some pictures from the mining farm in the facebook group!!
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Having a tokens of Polaris will give some dividends depending on the holding amount of investors. The more the holdings you will have the greater the rewards you can get. How cool is that.

yes thats right...i want to invest and hold more polaris token...
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Exploring mining to business result to earnings thats what Polaris project running too. The team behind this project are amazing they unite some ideas that would be profitable along the way.

I will stay connected with this kind of project. Success be all yours!
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.
It would be a good thing if Polaris will be listed for free in such exchange but it should be well planned. It is very important where Polaris would be listed. They should consider if that exchange is reliable in terms of security and consider the population of it's community.

Listing is always a big part in any ICO project especially for a real business like Polaris. A good exchange can give more credence and value to the tokens while an anemic one may not be helping at all. Of course, we should be aiming for the top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Kucoin but then let's allow the Polaris team to handle this whole business as am sure they know what they are doing...

I agree on this one. We must keep on supporting Polaris and success will come for itself. Soon to be listed in top exchanges.
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

i’d like to follow, but wanna more info about that. great for now, guys
awesome to see the team moving forward

Mate. You can download its Whitepaper and study how Polaris works.
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

XPR can be exchanged by people and the Polaris Project will be continuously buying back and burning the tokens
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

10% of the net revenue will be used to build a fully managed trading account that will serve as an additional stream of income for Polaris which will affect XPR holders positively
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

The owner is currently on site in the mining farm. We expect future updates coming shortly. Looking forward. Glad they shared some pictures from the mining farm in the facebook group!!
That is great. Atleast we have something to see to hold on. In Polaris we can expect that they are serious and focus on what they are doing.  So excited to see those photo. I will check on FB. Thanks for the update.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
abalabaw

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

The name Polaris is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application. if Polaris is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting! It will be a long-term project.

This project can give you some interesting functionality to pursue and hold some of their XPR tokens till the high price.

I have great faith in this project and do hope this will be listed on top market exchangers for more reliable securities.
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

hold Polaris tokens which will be used to increase the size of the farm by selling them later and keep buying equipment to consistently increase the revenue
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

The Polaris mining farm business model allows for multiple income stream.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Polaris mining farm is a project that aim to decentralize the profit of mining that has potential  to be amongst the biggest in the world.

Wow,good to know about that,polaris will surely hit the market and all investors will be happy,luckily I found you Polaris team..
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

hold Polaris tokens which will be used to increase the size of the farm by selling them later and keep buying equipment to consistently increase the revenue

Yeah mate,i will hold my polaris for 5 to 10 years,i know Polaris token is for long term..lets keep supporting Polaris team😊,
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.
It would be a good thing if Polaris will be listed for free in such exchange but it should be well planned. It is very important where Polaris would be listed. They should consider if that exchange is reliable in terms of security and consider the population of it's community.

Listing is always a big part in any ICO project especially for a real business like Polaris. A good exchange can give more credence and value to the tokens while an anemic one may not be helping at all. Of course, we should be aiming for the top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Kucoin but then let's allow the Polaris team to handle this whole business as am sure they know what they are doing...

I agree on this one. We must keep on supporting Polaris and success will come for itself. Soon to be listed in top exchanges.
Yes, and once it will be listed on top exchanges, the tradings will be active and that will be the starting mark of the real play of the XPR token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: