Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3384 times)
orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Yes, these investors deserve what they have now. They take the risk in investing in bitcoin early on, now they reap what they sow.

This is probably the bests answer. I do accept that some early believer put their money at risk, sometimes quite a bit of it, but there are some others that simply bought 50 dollars of BTC just ´cause a friend told them it was cool and in a few years found a they were worth a lot.
orkoso (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Its only fair for them to become millionaire because they took the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price without even having an assurance that it will have a value in the future.
They deserve it nonetheless, People in the past were skeptic about bitcoin and doesnt trust what the whitepaper says because it was a proposition like no other, some took the risk and some doesnt, the one who took the risk are now millionaires while the ones who are skeptic are still being skeptic and envious the pioneers of bitcoin.

I do respect people who did their research and decided to take and informed and risky decision and buy bitcoin. I am talking about those who just bought some for fun or because someone else told them to.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
For me, it is just fine and fair because all of that earnings they have got was gained through their hardwork and sacrifice so they have reached that position and situation of becoming a millionaire by the simple means of using Bitcoin as their way of achieving their goals and that is what they have got after a long time of working. They will not deserve those millions if they have got those from wrong doings but they got it from working into crypto so for me even though they do not still have that knowledge you are saying when it comes to business, they still deserve to be millionaires and that was just fair.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
orkoso (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Most of them are probably long-term holders which withstand all the crashes, bitcoin pumps in the early days and emotional breakdowns caused by FUDs, they've probably faced some threats from hackers and some unexpected technical difficulties pertains to their storage of wallets. They come and hold up to this period so I think they are deserving to be millionaires the proof is their strong belief and faith in this coin but people who got rich by stealing others money are the ones who did not deserve to be on that spot that is the unfair situation right?

You got the point perfectly. Some people out there have researched and went through the valleys and the mountains and kept their stance. I am talking about the ones that just were around, did not pay much attention and , yes,  even hacked others.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

In my opinion yes they deserve their wealth because they are the one who work hard for that.They are the who invest and wait for their earn.They use their knowledge and patience to get what they have now. And also experience and failure in the world of crypto is a learning for you to work hard.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

if they don`t have an knowledge and become millionaires they have 2 options, to learn and gain knowledge after this time or to lose their money into bad investments.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

Yes they deserve it because they are the early adopters of the coin. lucky for them they are truly believers of bitcoin hope there will be a time machine to go back in the past to buy more bitcoin.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

Yes ofcourse. The money they get in bitcoin is their own and they give their effort and time to get the money they have in bitcoin. Bitcoin dont need knowlegeable person to be millionaire, because bitcoin can learn and easy to use. They deserve all their wealth that came from bitcoin because they worked hard for it.

DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

Everyone who had the balls to hold that long deserves it in my opinion , or they had to get lucky and find an old working wallet. Either way good for them for being there on the right time.
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

Lot's of unnecessarily hostile responses to the poor guy who made this thread.

It certainly is a unique situation where people have made significant profits (in the millions) for doing little work and for often having no expertise.

Taking a punt on bitcoin (if you got in early) has been one of the most lucrative investments in human history.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:51:51 AM

i beg to disagree that they do not deserve to be millionaires for having no knowledge about businesses, remember, you cannot earn in investments if you are not wise enough to read and interpret the current market, no one is dumb enough to place an amount to invest if he is depending only on his or her luck. of course we need plenty of luck to get in the business and have a profit, but we should also be equipped or knowledgeable before jumping in. some millionaires had their wealth because of hard work and a lot of patient and also not to mention, luck. those are the recipe for one to get rich or simply earn profit. every millionaires have their own story to tell. it takes sweat and blood.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

I think that many purposeful people who are not afraid to risk and start earning with the help of crypto currency are worthy to become gods in order to then have the opportunity to help others.   

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Yes, I think they deserve it. They've invested their money. They took the risk and managed to make a profit. They might as well have lost money. Maybe they don't have particular knowledge of the economy, but maybe they are lucky.  Wink

bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

This is one stupid question, if they were not smart why would they keep btc until they became millionaires? As smart as you are why are you not a millionaire too from Bitcoin?

Many of them never even kept it, they believed, trade and used it for their daily needs, that enough shows they have patience, passion and joy for what they do and above all they love it. I say their hardwork paid off and they deserve every bit of their bitcoin wealth.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

I believe so, they do so long as they used their own money when they invested in bitcoin. These bitcoin millionaires somehow made an effort to reach such wealth and took a huge risk in investing their money in it. Other than that, i am lretty sure they researched and studied everyrhing they know about bitcoin.

mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

They deserve because they waited very long time and they have risked a lot. Now today we are predicting bitcoin price is going to be 20k in future but previously many people used to comment negative about the bitcoin.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Yes they deserve to be a bitcoin millionaires since they are the ones who believe in bitcoin from its creation. Even they don't know then what will happen to bitcoin they took the risks to invest and patiently wait to increase its value. They believed then that bitcoin will become successful that's why they deserve to be a millionaire now.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:25:19 AM by Choyor

its fair, because they learn from experience, and  be a millionaires
Anyone who works hard deserves a worthy reward, and of course they are billionaires who deserve Bitcoin's fortune. they are now rich from Bitcoin because they work hard and they dare to take the risk to risk their money and wealth to be invested and then make a profit. so I think this is very fair with such circumstances. For me personally make it as my motivation to work more leverage with Bitcoin.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Their only difference is that bitcoin has grown up so rapidly and no one expected, but in other aspects it's the same as being a usual investor, you never know what would rocket.
It's the same as to ask if Apple worths to be what it is after being nothing Smiley
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

Why not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: