Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
Yipsdow34

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

I really do think they do since what they did was simply part of the game. Those who are salty obviously missed the ride of a lifetime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

I don’t know what it is in your mind but of course they do deserve whatever they have earned from bitcoin which made them millionaire today. Knowledge on economy and other stuffs that you are saying doesn’t make them to be undeserving of the profit that they have gained for it is not earned illegally and they are the one who have the guts to risk more than what you can.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Ofcourse yes, they put a large of faith into bitcoin and blockchain technology since this kind of technology is new and not yet tested before. It took several years for the normal people to know what bitcoin is and start investing and make the price of bitcoin soars high. For me, its just the prize of believing in an idea that can help others.
Yeah, you are right bitcoin blessed them because they are believers and they invested wealth of their whole life in bitcoin and they remain on side of bitcoin till they got profit from it and, you stated right bitcoin profit is not easy investor face pump and dump phases and keep faith in bitcoin and when their time come they got blessed from bitcoin and I am sure one day every investor will be millionaire because of bitcoin.
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

How can say that they don't have knowledge of business ?! this bitcoin is business thing. Bitcoin investment or trading is particular business that similar to stock exchange. People don't have to have any degree of economics knowledge to do business. so, that is a fair situation.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Ofcourse they desserve it. Earning money here in bitcoin isn't that easy. You have to be patient and wait for a long time to get a good profit. Billionaires surely work hars for their earnings that's why they deserve why they got. As long as they have earned it the good way there in nothing wrong with it.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Of course they deserve it, after all they risk investing money to Bitcoin and they work hard to achieve it, who are you to question that, whether they have knowledge on business or not, its not up to you to decide.

Yes they have the guts to invest and take all the risk.  Plus I am pretty sure that they really work hard for it.  With all the trading, investing and even doing task to earn bitcoin.  After all they are the one who patronizes bitcoin amd the reason why it is really popular right now.
it's really true that your bitcoin certainly has risks and not just bitcoins but any investment must exist.
because for the sake of high profits will certainly be done, and it's for sure

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

It depends on how they became a millionaire here in bitcoin. Let's not forget that reality that there are many rich people who got all their wealth from stealing or hacking. Those people who deserved their wealth are those people who worked hard for it. But for those scammers and hackers, they don't deserve it. They should be put behind bars.

JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

If newbies give their money to them , why not? I think stupid people deserve what it gets because they don't think at all.
Bitcoin is an empty token, nothing behind it! No project, no asset, just wasted electricity to "mine" a code... what a joke!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

Why not lol , there will be two scenario -
1. A billionaire could become Millionaire through bitcoin
2. A poor could become millionaire through bitcoin

BTW 1 like for the question.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now. They've been workhard for it , put a lot of patience and they wait for a long time for bitcoin to rise, they 100% deserve it unless they did illegal to made them millionaire. It is fair , i guess they just play it in early stage so they come up being millionaires.

Well i agree with you, they really deserve it and it is their success as long as it came from their own sweat.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Yes they deserve it because they invested and got their return
Crypto Lion

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

If you received a million dollars wouldn't you feel like you deserve it? I think if anyone can get into this crypto game and make a profit off of it, they deserve it as this requires more than just basic stock trading knowledge. You don't win this game wondering who deserves what. You win by patience, research, and picking the right coins.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

Anything we acquire in a legal way makes us deserving. They did not steal it or scammed then they deserve it. Whethere it be 1$ when they bought it and it is now 20k$ still belong to them because they acquire it in a legal way. If you say they are not deserving then you are also saying that lotto winners dont deserve their prizes.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

They trusted on bitcoin and invested their money on it. They risked what they had, so i guess they definitely deserved it and is a very fair situation. Its like gambling. If someone risks and wins big, he deserves the win. Same goes for the opposite. If he is being silly and loses a lot, then he deserves that loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

If you received a million dollars wouldn't you feel like you deserve it? I think if anyone can get into this crypto game and make a profit off of it, they deserve it as this requires more than just basic stock trading knowledge. You don't win this game wondering who deserves what. You win by patience, research, and picking the right coins.
Wow, that's a very unique question. I am very interested to answer it. I think it's only natural that you can ask like that, because we all know that we can become rich with Bitcoin. But you should know that it also applies to other forms of investment. Basically, investments work to double your money. Therefore, rich people always do invest because they know it, while the poor just save it. We can not save money to get rich. We have to invest into something. But we must know about what we invest, because if we do not understand, it's the same as gambling.People who buy or collect and have some Bitcoin then suddenly Bitcoin prices increased dramatically, maybe they are the lucky ones.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

Knowledge about that certain thing can be learned so it will not be problem anymore. Yes of course. Those people who become millionaires because of Bitcoin do really deserve their wealth because they do not rob or just get it from other people instead, they do hardworking and sacrifice to obtain the wealth they have right now. So for me, they just truly deserve it all and now they can use up their money to seek for knowledge regarding business which can be helpful for them.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

You can think of this as winning the lottery, do those that win the lottery deserved it? And the answer is yes, since they bought a ticket and they were lucky enough to win, the bitcoin holders deserve their millions because they were smart enough to invest when the price was low and now they are getting the profits they deserve, it is useless to think if it is fair or not, they did the right thing.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

Yes they deserve it because they invested and got their return

I do think that they really deserve it since most of them are really wanting to have a good profit out of it. I think if I will be looking at bitcoin's history, most of the millionaires and billionaires today of bitcoin invested or bought at the time even before it reached the $700 price mark which I think if I am not mistaken is in the year of 2016. After that the price really exploded and the profit really goes up too.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Hardships and creativity really deserve something unimaginable things such as wealth. Their perseverance and patience should not be put into vain. They really deserve what they have.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

Yes of course as long as they earn that in a good way.  All of us here wants to ger rich in decent way ofcourse. But some people are not contented on what they have thats why they scammed people.  Those people are dont deserve wealth if that money came from bad doings.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: