Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
If Bitcoin made them millionaires by now, then they deserve it! That only means that when Bitcoin has just started gaining attention in the world, they saw its potential or yet they just took the risk and invested a lot of their money into it. In result, it really paid-off, all their wait, their patience despite the volatility of Bitcoin's price and the fact that its price back then is not something to be proud of, so yeah! they really deserve what they are now.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
If Bitcoin made them millionaires by now, then they deserve it! That only means that when Bitcoin has just started gaining attention in the world, they saw its potential or yet they just took the risk and invested a lot of their money into it. In result, it really paid-off, all their wait, their patience despite the volatility of Bitcoin's price and the fact that its price back then is not something to be proud of, so yeah! they really deserve what they are now.
And why not? Do we need to ask this question at all? Bitcoin is not illegal like weapons or drugs, people who are rich from bitcoin risked a lot, they believed in bitcoins before we didn't knew that bitcoin exist at all. I think bitcoin millionaires should be proud on their wealth, I wish to do same like they did, and I'm trying. Around me there is many people who say how bitcoin is one big scam, but I'm here spending time and energy, trading, gambling and why to not have luck and become rich one day, I'm not doing harm to anyone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

Yes, that is true millionairs deserves the best to be millionair because they invest there wealth into bitcoin.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

I think Bitcoin millioners deserve their wealth because it is legal to them that they invest in Bitcoin and earn money just to hold it until the price gets bigger and bigger
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

I think billionaires works for their wealth. Two cases, you cannot just have so much money when you don't have large amount of money in the first place or if you don't work hard to earn money. It is not just btc that made billionaires earn more money, it's also because of their investment and the works they do to gain profit, and so they deserve it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

I think Bitcoin millioners deserve their wealth because it is legal to them that they invest in Bitcoin and earn money just to hold it until the price gets bigger and bigger
Yeah me too, i think they take the risks and now the risk gave them back profits. It's a normal rule.

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

I think they definitely do. It is like the early bird catches the worm mentality. They were the ones who first took the risk of investing on bitcoin, so we shouldn't be questioning whether they deserve it or not. We also need to respect that they did not do that easily, they've experience the same as we are experiencing right now.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

I think this is fair, they got their bitcoin and hold it then if the price will increase so much they deserve to become a millionaire because they believe in bitcoin ,and even they don't have a knowledge about business atleast they have knowledge about bitcoin .
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Yes they deserve their wealth because they are the one who invest their money even if it is risky. They are the one who do the effort to have what they have now. They trust bitcoin thats why they earn a lot a give them million.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

When a person wins in a lottery, there is no knowledge necessary. It's the same when a heritage is made.
Becoming rich with bitcoin, I think it's different.
Those who got rich saw the potential bitcoin brings very early. They were brave enough to deal with bitcoin in the early days. And now they are rewarded!
To me this all is a very fair process!

It's me!!!
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Yes of course, they work hard for it, they exerted much of effort, time and mind. They give their 100% just to make sure that they will have a good future. They suffer so much in terms of investing in bitcoin although you don't have any assurance that it will become profitable and see they achieve their dream which is to become a successful bitcoiner. In that, we should be inspired and trust bitcoin.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

They deserve it , of course! Because of working hard exerting more effort ,time management and  being patience will lead to a new beggining of their life or I can say a success. If that time happened we should be thankful for our almighty God .
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

I think this is fair, they got their bitcoin and hold it then if the price will increase so much they deserve to become a millionaire because they believe in bitcoin ,and even they don't have a knowledge about business atleast they have knowledge about bitcoin .
There were a lot of millionaires that doesn't believe in bitcoin despite the promotion and testimonials of many people, so for those people who believes it despite the status in their life deserves what they have right now because they have seen the opportunity in bitcoin and they take risk of their money and effort so I think that there is nothing wrong with it, we all deserve to become wealth and happy.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

For me I can see yes they deserve for what they have owned right now as long as they become a millionaire with their own effort and earnings.I believe that even if they have any particular knowledge but we have an open forum activities to make them better.The important is they become a millionaires which the reason that they can help other peolpe to be inspired and soon to be like them.That's why i've strive hard to be one of them someday which I can be totally proud of myself.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

There were a lot of millionaires that doesn't believe in bitcoin despite the promotion and testimonials of many people, so for those people who believes it despite the status in their life deserves what they have right now because they have seen the opportunity in bitcoin and they take risk of their money and effort so I think that there is nothing wrong with it, we all deserve to become wealth and happy.
I personally think some do and some do not because some of the millionaires were already rich before their investment in bitcoin and some people never had richness i believe they do deserve it and the others do not.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

ot: is there an assumption how many became millionaire because of bitcoin?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Of course! They have worked so hard to be what they are now. I fully respect their efforts and patience they made to get an awesome result at the end. However, I despise the ones who did not make efforts. They just opened their eyes and had their fathers' bitcoins. That's why they are rich now.

Nothing is can without hard work. If you aim for something and you are lazy, you cannot achieve it. That is why you need to work hard in order to have a positive result.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

As long as you did not do any illegal things with regards to bitcoin i think you deserved it because you work to get it, it is not given to you free.

Yeah, bitcoin made many people millionaire.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Everyone definitely wants to have financial freedom either rich or poor, it can not be said fair or not. All are entitled to do so with or without knowledge of economic business. If one day you are in a position that does not know about the economy do you want to be declared unfair by people with far more competence in the economic field? Of course it is not. All have come back to the individual person if they want to do it with discipline or diligently doing bitcoin. This bitcoin field is very large will not run out even though many have plunged in bitcoin.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

If you already know bitcoin for a long time that was so sad to you! You see that ignorant people invest in bitcoin not knowing how it works what it does benefit what would it do to her/his life after investing with,

People are born equal to deal with so if someone invest with it without any knowledge to this they deserve it to the least point of my view, engrave our enviousness and start digging our grave of bitcoin!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: