Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3381 times)
gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

maybe. they can share their money or make campaigns. so that others possibly can be millionaires
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Yes I think so, because they won't be a millionaire if they didn't work hard. And I think they have plenty of sleepless nights before getting what they have right now, there is no instant money we all know this, we have to work hard and push hard to reach our goals in life and face many challenges before reaching to the top. Their ability to take the risks in investing and trading their money will also matter, sometimes we have to gamble in order to be more profitable and to earn more.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

I think not if and only if they are cheating. Let's consider earning bitcoin through this forum in the form of bounty campaigns where one is participating with multiple accounts to have advantage to others and of course, to get much tokens. But for those how are working hard and following the rules, they do deserve to be called as millionaires.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
What right do we have to question if they deserve becoming millionaire out of bitcoin? They did not robbed it from someone else, fair or not becoming a millionaire is, i think, a choice with bitcoin.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

they were. cause they take the risk so if you want to be a millionaire you must also take the risk. take it or leave its. it was so easy just like that."The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured, sacred (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, not even an emergency. This will force you to continue to follow step one (increase income). To this day, at least twice a year, I am broke because I always invest my surpluses into ventures I cannot access." it was so easy right. so take the risk.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

Fair enough, they are rich from bitcoin surely they already have big plans and strategies when they buy bitcoin cheaply a few years ago. And when bitcoin prices are rising and they sell all the bitcoins they have, they deserve their wealth.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

Of course they are deserve they didn't steal the money, they are the people who are lucky. They are people who know the bitcoin since first and believe it, where at that time there were still many people still doubt the bitcoin but they choose to believe and invest and keep patience so now they get as a result.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

I do think they deserve it Because they where the pioneers of Bitcoin, probably everyone called them crazy.
And they are laughing now lol, Of course it depend a bit the way they made it maybe they worked their ass off posted messages on the forum everyday invested what they could.
While getting payd less then minimum wage and just believing in Bitcoin and then a few years later They deserved it.

And look with cash there is so much corruption and people that dont deserve a lot of money its stupid.

I hope there can actually be a world where everyone is rich  Grin
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

For me I think yes because they are the hardworking man in this bitcoin world. They find time to make money they find time to post and post time to time and maintain there earnings. They are the one who have a big role and part of the bitcoin world. They strive harder to conquer the challenges they take so that they success in bitcoin world. Truly they deserve the wealth.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Everyone who had the balls to hold that long deserves it in my opinion , or they had to get lucky and find an old working wallet. Either way good for them for being there on the right time.
I think this is such a silly question to ask about if someone who had earned some money so hardly and then you are asking whether you are eligible for this money or not. Who are you to ask this question? He had worked so hard to put all the efforts in here and then he succeeded to earn some money. Why he is not validated to use his money. He is the owner of this money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Yes I think bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because we all know before they reach their goals they are working hard for it. Their determination to be on top and become rich will always gone through plenty of struggles and challenges. We all know that there's no instant money, we have to risks everything in order to earn and gain more profit.
Even if they are unaware of most of the things regarding the economic cycle of  the world or how things work in a progressive manner when n it comes to business or investment, even then they deserve being a millionaire or a billionaire according to my analysis. This is because same opportunity doors are opened for all of us but these are the ones that availed them in the perfect manner possible and through their complete trust and reliance over the currency and their un ended patience they have earn the fruit of their tearful hard work.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Definitely yes i know that these bitcoin millionaires do their part to achieve that money that is their reward in working 24hours and to reach their goal to become rich.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

Okay let's ask a question a bit different.
Would you more like a people to become milliner's in traditional ways (killing, stealing and trampling on others, whatever the seems like all is in law parameter), or do you only bother about the fact that others have enriched themselves at BTC, and not you?
I think oppositely. In my view if a person has got to be a millionaire or a billionaire using the coins then obviously he or she has put some kind of unusual effort or let’s say has utilized his mind in a different manner to achieve that very status of his own.

So, one has no right to comment on his or her status and also that the wealthy person has no one who actually is worth sharing his success because being patient is a technique that only few of us can actually apply practically when it comes to cryptos.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

For sure. Why not? They have taken the risk and it has paid them well. You need to take the risk inorder to get rewarded. No risk, no reward.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

It doesn't matter if they deserve it or not, you see, as long as you work hard for it I'm sure it is what you deserve, no questions at all.

It depends on the person really, if they're rich now, its because they've worked hard for it. So don't be surprised.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

It doesn't matter if they deserve it or not, you see, as long as you work hard for it I'm sure it is what you deserve, no questions at all.

It depends on the person really, if they're rich now, its because they've worked hard for it. So don't be surprised.
The fact is that everyone is looking for opportunities to earn and at the same time putting less labor. But the fact is that with the crypto currency is not so simple and easy and whether anyone has something that turns out, it is worthy of praise and respect.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

its fair, because they learn from experience, and  be a millionaires
[/quoteThey deserved their wealth right now because when they started bitcoin they put an effort with their investment and they work hard on it that's why they become millionaire and it is really fair because they risk their money just to invest in bitcoin and good for them that thay invest their money at early stage of bitcoin.

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
Merited by Kim Domingo (2)

Of course yes. These new millionaires because of  Bitcoin do really deserve their wealth because in the first place, they are the ones who make hard work with it so it is just fair for them to become a millionaire because of the willingness and perseverance they have that serves as the key to their success of becoming a millionaire. Although they do not know yet about business, I am sure they will learn it because they will now seek for knowledge in making their money grow into a larger one and keep it for growing.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

The fact is that everyone is looking for opportunities to earn and at the same time putting less labor. But the fact is that with the crypto currency is not so simple and easy and whether anyone has something that turns out, it is worthy of praise and respect.

Those people who becomes millionaire through hard works are really deserving but those who scams people just to get money of course they are deserving too, deserves to rot in hell for good. We all have chances here to become a millionaire but it all depends on how muh effort we put into it.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

All can be learned in a right way and right time.  When you are eager to learn about something then you can learn some new knowledge about the economy or business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: