Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3384 times)
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

Yes they deserved  to become millionaires because they work for it and they invest and wait for a long time to earn and became millionaire with the help  of bitcoin.

Yeah all people who invest in bitcoin are deserve their wealth now, they effort on it not only invest, now that many people are attract in bitcoin i guess there are also more people will become a rich if they invest in bitcoin.
Bellafatty

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Maybe bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because they also strive their best by posting ideas or knowledge in bitcoin just to earned what they have now.They are working very hard on this job to earn all what they have. So I think no need for us to question about their wealth because if we also strive hard,we can all be billionaires too. Cheesy Grin
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Why do you think they do not deserve their wealth?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

Associated with bitcoin, present condition that makes the holders become millionaire is a modern financial trend. Fair in my opinion this happens, because they don't necessarily let the money settle. But they have belief that bitcoin is investment.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Yes they deserved  to become millionaires because they work for it and they invest and wait for a long time to earn and became millionaire with the help  of bitcoin.

Yeah all people who invest in bitcoin are deserve their wealth now, they effort on it not only invest, now that many people are attract in bitcoin i guess there are also more people will become a rich if they invest in bitcoin.

Anyone who became wealthy without trodding on other people definitely deserves their wealth. And people who trusted in btc and reaped good rewards from it didn't step on other people so they deserve whatever their enjoying simlly because they trusted btc enough to take a very risky venture. Not many would be brave enough to trust big money in bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Sorry to say this, but this is a very stupid question. Who are you to decide whether they deserve their wealth or not? These people became rich after taking a lot of risk. People like you and me refused to take the risk, and that is the reason why we are not millionaires.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Sorry to say this, but this is a very stupid question. Who are you to decide whether they deserve their wealth or not? These people became rich after taking a lot of risk. People like you and me refused to take the risk, and that is the reason why we are not millionaires.
Ofcourse, yes! They will not achieve that if they don't take risk. They are risk takers that is why they're successful in life. They worked hard for it that's why they deserve it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Yes they deserve the reward for their hardwork. They have waited for so long to get a high profit and they had been wise. They deserve what they got. They took all the risks before achieving their profits so let's just set them as our inspiration. I want to be one of those bitcoin millionaires someday by holding and waiting patiently too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

Yes the deserve it they are great future predictors.many of people reject when btc was under $1 and only few buy it and today they were millionaires. they almost deserve that.in my opinion they are the investors of 21st century

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

It is unfair to say it is not fair because, if they had not scammed anyone to acquire their bitcoin, they had not theift someone’s money and invest, they had not hacked someone’s wallet, then they are 100% deseving of the produce of their investments whether from long r short time investment.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Everyone who worked hard for something they really want or they dreamed of deserves what they have earned or became, right? So for your question, yes they deserves it. They deserve what they are and they have now, they put so much effort in it in the first place, and they also not harmed people to get that.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

In any investment has risk if they risk their money early enough in Bitcoin and made millions. They deserve all their money.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

In any investment has risk if they risk their money early enough in Bitcoin and made millions. They deserve all their money.

Yep, taking a risk only makes sense if you can make a profit or if you are a Red Bull sponsored sport star. You get to keep it and enjoy it, so no doubt, it is deserved and healthy.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

I wouldn't fret about business with regards to crypto. The main worry with this is to hold and hold up until the crypto break the mass of costs. They merited of what they have and earned. They'll end up noticeably mogul or even extremely rich person since they utilize their psyche to hold and pause. We should procure cash through crypto however we have to utilize it legitimately and don't mishandle utilizing it.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

They deserve their wealth, but they also have some problems with their wealth. I mean they sometimes take too much risks and they may have huge losses after their risky investments.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

The world has not actually been fair to some; like those who do hard labour and are paid in mites! It takes access to information to get to earn in Cryptocurrency also; if you are not disposed to it, you would still be ignorant. So, also, this cuts across all other earnings in all occupations.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

I think that it is fair. People who worked for their wealth deserve all the rewards for their sacrifices and efforts. However, if one became rich through scamming, then he/she does not deserve a bit of his/her wealth for a reason that they came from lies.

pinoypersian

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Yes they do deserve that cause they are risk takers. They are willing to take the risk so they rewarded of an money. And you too you can be a millionaire by being a risk taker. Just dream and believe to yourself. Those billionaire believes theirselves so they suceed.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

[/quote

People rich of bitcoin now deserves their wealth because you cant have that wealth if you don't have to do effort into it. Especially when you start in signature campaigns it's really difficult to manage your time if you have job. You have to be patiently wait for your salary. Then you can trade also. It's really exciting to buy and hold dump coins. I'm enjoying in the future to sell them in million. Bitcoin really amazed me, what could bitcoin do in my life.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

Yes for me bitcoin millionaire deserve what they have right now. As we all know there is no instant money or wealth we have to work hard in order to get what we want in life. They become rich because they are intelligent enough to have plenty of techniques and strategies to how to triplefold or even tenfold their money. Their ability to take the risk in investing or trading their money is also the key why they are rich now. For me i will always have the determination in pursuing my dreams and always believe that maybe someday i am also successful like of those milionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: