Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3378 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

I think that bitcoin gives a fair chance to others and millionaires getting rich with bitcoin means that they have studied the flow and ebb of finacial economics in their country and have been able to adapt when their had been crashes and dips in the bitcoin value. They knew how to hold and how to sell and have been able to sell when it is the kost value they can able to get.

That's right, its great chance like us whoa re early adapter of this new technology. It is from normal people like us that this cryptocurrency becomes what it is now today. Now, elites and several elite institutions are catching or stacking up bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great equalizer.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
I think its fair bitcoin is for every one who wants to learn and to earn even they billioners,millioners or simple person as long you understand what are you doing,as long you willing to learn and earn in your own way.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

I think it's worth it, they are the same investors as stock investors, land, property and so on, they deserve wealth because they dare to take risks, unlike you who just watch and never take any action.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

In my opinion they deserve it, it's our own fault that we did'n't really put so much attention into bitcoin while it's still starting and those people who profit already they are the one who trusted bitcoin in the first place they really take a high risk there and i know that they really put so much effort and time on it so they really deserve it.

m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

they deserve it 100% because we wouldn't be here without them. Someone needed to start (hello pizza guy), else nobody would have known bitcoin and if nobody uses a currency it is useless imo.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

It seems to me that if people buy Bitcoin for the increase in capital, it is good. But if they are involved at the very beginning for an idea, and not for the money (in the course of events, they too became millionaires) is even better.
cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

Who said that world is the fair place? Smiley At least those guys who've become millionaires were quirky enough to risk at the right time and in the right place. So even though they don't have knowledge of the economy they did something right.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

i think it depends upon their way of getting them. We all know that not all of these cryptomillionaires got their wealth through the proper way.Some of them got their wealth through scams and hacking, which is the unfair way to get them. These kinds of people don't deserve to get these riches. If you want to be deserving of getting rich through cryptocurrencies, you have to work, I mean to do the right thing to do to like investing, trading or offering services in exchange of payment in cryptocurrency. These kind of people risks their assets, hoping to get something from this kind work or should I say business. Instead of being helped to others, the other kind of people I mentioned above poses threats to the other. You will be only become deserving if you are working without harming the others that also works like yourself.
We dont want to judge their way of getting rich because we dont have any evidences. Lets just focus ourselves and keep the right thing to do. In my opinion its totally deserving who are made those effort and kind.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Even, they dont have enough knowledge about how business works but for me they deserved it to be millionaires because they do what they best to get what they have.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Even, they dont have enough knowledge about how business works but for me they deserved it to be millionaires because they do what they best to get what they have.
The important thing is they well deserved it, they definitely deserve to be rewarded. They have a faith in Bitcoin and the technologies of it, they see it as a promising investment back then when everything is still unpopular. There is no need any business or depth economic knowledge to get wealthy by speculative assets.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Yes, because they become a millionaire by hard work and by effort. They just put much attention in Bitcoin. They deserve what they are now. Let them use us as inspiration and become them someday. But we need so much time.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

I think it is a fair situation. It is because they spend a lot of time and effort and also they risk their own money for them to be sucessful. No one gets successful if they dont sacrifice their time and money especially to bitcoin. So those people who became milllionaires or billionaires deserve their wealth even though they dont have enough knowledge about economy nor business.

Markpet01

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Yes they deserve their wealth because they worked for it and they spend their money on it that's why they deserve it.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

They deserve their wealth because they work it so hard. They spend too much time to become rich. Become wealth is their rewards. Now they become popular.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

I do think they deserve it. Learning cryptos is no easy job. Learning through peer to peer and also learning through scanning technical aspects of bitcoin trades, and all. You have to invest not just your time, but also money ( a good amount of money). Not just money but also emotions. Boy these volatility thing bitcoin has will get your nerves on manic deppressive mode. Not to mention mining altcoins which require again, money to be exchanged as bitcoin.
Bitcoin millionaires deserve it. So if we gonna be bitcoin millionnaire, then we will also experience what they did.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Bitcoin is a very risky investment, and I think it's risky to put big money into bitcoin, the conglomerates will not dare to put on too risky investments like bitcoin, they prefer to choose deposits that give 10% a year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Yes, they do deserve their wealth as long as they did not illegal.
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

There is no 'who deserve or not. There is 'who's judging' others wealth. Nobody gets rich alone, they had to do something to someone in exchange for money - this even apllies to stock market. In this case, similar to stock market, they invested in someone's idea and vision. Usually, the ones who talk about 'who deserve' are fundamentaly wrong in their point of view (not saying that you are). Someone getting rich is not not proibitive to others getting rich too.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Yes they deserve it because they put their time in it. For them time is gold. So they deserve to be a millionaire.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Yes they deserve it because they put their time in it. For them time is gold. So they deserve to be a millionaire.

They not only invested their time, effort, and money but they likewise invested a lot of risk.  Some people are not that brave to invest money to an investment which is not known to many.  They truly deserve their wealth because they are patient enough.  It is the fruit of their patience and hardwork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: