Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

It’s a dangerous question. I don’t think it’s up to us to think if they really deserve it. I mean, there are tons of millionaires all around the world even without btc, do they deserve it? So i just don’t think it’s about deserving sth..

Actually, for me, of course they deserved it because they are not getting it without investing. They also did their part in order to reach that status of being a bitcoin billionaire. Just like people who became billionaire in certain businesses, they strive hard to reach that. They are not doing nothing and became a billionaire. So it is a matter of diligence and confidence on investing despite the fact that it is risky because the bitcoin price is not stable.
Yes true, when there is a risk to take risks then they deserve to get wealth, 9 years ago nobody would dare to risk buying bitcoin when the future is uncertain and after a long wait they deserve it.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
This id not good for now because the whales get more money or i can say tich will become more richer because they have a money to manipulate the value of bitcoin and also all crypto they have hands to control it so this is the sad truth we need to accept it.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Yes there deserve it. Im not agree that they dont have a particular knowledge in economy. Because bitcoin is a kind of business and business help economy. No need to know the economy as long as you payed your taxes right.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

I think they deserve it ,because they take the risk to invest and they wait for the price to increase and of course their effort must be a good wealth they work for it to be rich so they deserve it .You all deserve it right ??
Yeah they deserve what they have because they were the pioneer investor in bitcoin and it’s their right to get more than others and they truly believe in bitcoin and believe me If you will believe and invest like them bitcoin will also give you more than them so determination is the key factor to become rich because of bitcoin and adopt one these things patience and avoiding panic selling, do these you will be among them.

Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

Of course they really have their wealth and become a millionaire because of bitcoin and why ? All of us should be and have risked to a bitcoin value of knowing one anywhere we should do downhill or even a belief does it really have a worth getting away and forever I've all been risked and really paidoff it for everyone and there is no mistaken all those who believe in a bitcoin and are not listening to the bad things most people are saying here , any person who has been tried to risk their money in order to earn money to deserve their earning .I do not really know what you are looking at here so this and your mistaken because of bitcoin they are any towards your success and yo become you a millionaire so we should know how much I know bitcoin in it and here we are in bitcoin.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

Well, the way I see it, if everything should be fair then all of us will be the same. No rich, no poor, no middle class. That will be boring. What they are doing is "Carpe Diem" - meaning seizing the moment. Those are the kinds of people who will prosper in life since they see opportunity and takes them with the accompanying risk.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

Of course, we are taking a high risk and now that bitcoin is a success we deserve to be rewarded.
It's quite new to some but this blockchain technology will simply change the world, away from manipulation and that will benefit masses
which will surely use bitcoin once they are educated with the usefulness of bitcoin and so they can also know the risk of using it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Of course it is and i think this is fair, how could you said that they dont have any knowledge about economic and bussiness, they become millionaires mostly because their hardwork and following their passion in cryptocurrencies. Anyone can become an economist and having degree on it but not becoming a millionaire. When you follow your passion and do what your good at, the money will follow and its all about hardwork and doing rather than only thinking about something.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

Those who have spent their lives for the sake of become the millionaire they have made strategies and they have did a lot for the better future. Bitcoin is good for those who have million of the income and they can become billionaire. Bitcoin millionaire deserves their wealth and they will become billionaire if they have continued their struggle for bitcoin and for crypto.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

Those who have spent their lives for the sake of become the millionaire they have made strategies and they have did a lot for the better future. Bitcoin is good for those who have million of the income and they can become billionaire. Bitcoin millionaire deserves their wealth and they will become billionaire if they have continued their struggle for bitcoin and for crypto.
They deserved their wealth because they are the role model for us because without their patience and faith in bitcoin then they will not have the profit or money that they have right now because this is a really good thing to look if we are down because they even experienced more volatility and losses but they still believed in bitcoin and they became successful and millionaire.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Yes ofcourse they do deserve their wealth. And why did they become a millionaire when they dont have knowledge about the economy nor businesses? This is so wrong, those millionaires really are a businessman and a crypto expert. They should have not reach their level and achieve thier wealth when they have no knowledge about crypto business.
linshuhow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

I don't think it's a question of "deserve". There are plenty of people in this world who happens to become millionaires by chance. Would you say a lottery winner doesn't "deserve" the prize?
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Yes, of course, everything that happened in their life, they always deserve it. In life we need a little luck to survive.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

I think that bitcoin millionaires have seen more than one such strong fall and they are calm about it.

Yeah that is maybe one reason and they just hold their bitcoins a very long time and now become a millionaire. Or maybe they also working for many bounty and earn from it. We don't know but for me if that person become millionaire because of bitcoin, we can say that they deserve for what they have because for sure they are working hard on it and had experienced on what we had now.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

I feel in some ways, it is to their advantage because they believe in Bitcoin and patiently invested in it as a normal Business venture not minding the risk involved, where they however receives fantabulous rewards for that. What if in any other way round, they gallantly loose all they have invested, shall we still be asking the same question? Although on the other side, they are ripping from where they did not sew/labor for efficiently. This is to however mean that every member should also be very active and trade well at the time expected of them to do so, as we maintain the ever leading giant in the forum.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

When somebody makes his fortune and is abiding the laws that exist in his country on the way, then he deserves his wealth! Seeing an opportunity in the early stages like many saw in bitcoin, that is something that should be rewarded appropriately.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Yeah for sure they deserve their wealth even if this money is gained fast it was gained by taking a very huge risk. The question is about believing in something that know one believed in and being different going against everybody else and that's why they really deserve their money.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

I don't know bitcoin millionaires pathes but know that everyone who became rich without help of their parets are deserved their wealth. Why not?

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

We can't comment on that if they made money from bitcoin maybe there have had lot of risk and potential chance of price falling and even reaching 0 maybe there patience is what made them millionaires or many made money from hacking so they surely don't deserve it
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

My answer for that is yes. I think they deserve to be a millionaire and I can say thay it is fair for them and to others. As long as they are eager to earn bitcoin or money for it even though they actually don't have enough knowledge about what really these digital currencies are. They took risk of their money to invest with it and it is from their own funds so it is fair for them if they become millionaire because of it. I also believe that a person has a high possibility to become billionaire if they are money wise and are good decision maker in terms of managing their money. Nothing is impossible as long as you are eager to earn and willing to learn everything about cryptocurrency world or even other business, it may take time but you know that you can make things right by believing in yourself. I've heard a lot of good news from which many people become millionares through bitcoin like as you said, I believe that we can also make this goal and achieve it just like them when time comes.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: