Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3378 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

My answer for that is yes. I think they deserve to be a millionaire and I can say thay it is fair for them and to others. As long as they are eager to earn bitcoin or money for it even though they actually don't have enough knowledge about what really these digital currencies are. They took risk of their money to invest with it and it is from their own funds so it is fair for them if they become millionaire because of it. I also believe that a person has a high possibility to become billionaire if they are money wise and are good decision maker in terms of managing their money. Nothing is impossible as long as you are eager to earn and willing to learn everything about cryptocurrency world or even other business, it may take time but you know that you can make things right by believing in yourself. I've heard a lot of good news from which many people become millionares through bitcoin like as you said, I believe that we can also make this goal and achieve it just like them when time comes.

Yes i agree, millioners wont be millioners if they dont do something or worked hard for. Even if a simple person, if you just let your laziness comes in with your system then you will end up broke. Everybody deserves what they are working for. Millioners were just so lucky they have bitcoins, bitcoin is just something to wait for and be patient in waiting so that if its price will rise then you will may become a bitcoin millioner.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Even if they have knowledge about economy or none, people who became millionaire because of bitcoin still deserves it because, as we know it needs risk when you want to earn profit and these people risk their profit to hold bitcoin for a long time and I can say they deserve to be a millionaire even if they are not knowledgeable enough when it comes to economic matter. So I think it is fair because business is risky and they took the risk.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

If they are not scammers and criminals why not? They got their money honestly in different from others way and now they are rich people. I am sure they think the same way.

Madeon

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

It totally depends, but assuming they probably invested early in Bitcoin and believed in it (HODL), I am very positive that they deserved it.
To foresee that Bitcoin is revolutionary and the benefits of blockchain technology in such early stage is well deserved to make you rich.
roworship

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Yes, some of them got lucky. They bought this new cool thing a few years ago out of curiosity or some other motive, haven’t thought about it much, then boom, they’re millionaires out of the sudden. But many early investors or enthusiasts have actually saw an opportunity in this new technology.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

This people deserve what they have, they worked hard to gain that wealth they put time and patience. And I'm happy for them.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Yes, some of them got lucky. They bought this new cool thing a few years ago out of curiosity or some other motive, haven’t thought about it much, then boom, they’re millionaires out of the sudden. But many early investors or enthusiasts have actually saw an opportunity in this new technology.
Agree, as long as there is the courage to take risks of course everyone deserves to get big profits, we all know that 5 years ago bitcoin is not clear, they dare to take the unpopular position and be patient waiting so they deserve wealth.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Yes they do deserve it, cause its their money they invest in there, their profit. And they help bitcoin grow more by them investing in bitcoin. So why would we question if they deserve it, of course they do. Anybody is welcome and free to join an investment in bitcoin Smiley
Monkeydluffy001

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Absolutely yes! I mean why not? They do deserve to have those wealth sonce they have this skills patience and proper minsdet of holding it until the good timing will go by. As we can see that lots of people put their heart when investing into something. They manage it from a timely manner, day by day checkins, keeping updated, keeping updated at all times. Its not easy to earn cryptocurrencies out of sctrach. Trust me these people deserve their wealth 101%.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

i think yes,because they invest thier money on it,they take a risk for it,they lend time for it,so they deserve the wealth what they have now.

They must be working hard for it or they are trying hard and patiently to be successful at Bitcoin. If you also want to be like them, prepare yourself to be one. They definitely deserve it. Patience, hard work and determination are needed and millionaires now will not be able to get their wealth by just sitting around.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Uhm for me its unfair because if those millioners have also bussiness they will become richer that ever compare to those people that dont have knowledge and business so for me its unfair.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

May be, may be not. Some were early wise investors who believed in bitcoin. Some were just trying their luck. Some bought it and forgot. I do think they deserve the wealth as they did not cheat any one. It is not people's fault that bitcoin increased rapidly.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

Everything happens for a reason. Although they do not have the knowledge of economics, they have a very sharp mind and decision. They do not need the knowledge of business but they can make money from their minds. I really admire those talented people. If you have more knowledge about economics but you are losing money in investment work then it is your fault. You do not receive the best knowledge and you just learn skilfully.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

yes they deserve their wealth because all the millionaires that invest here in bitcoin they help a lot of people who are still starting to join in bitcoin because they want them also to be like them.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

yes they deserve their wealth because all the millionaires that invest here in bitcoin they help a lot of people who are still starting to join in bitcoin because they want them also to be like them.

Yes bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth ,it is because when it start up as bitcoin members or investors it is not very easy you must be working for it so hard and you keep on monitoring the status of your coin ,the value of bitcoin in the coin market , it needs much time in working to grow your bitcoin to become wealth. The patience and hardwork of each bitcoin millionaires make them deserving their wealth.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

for me they deserve it because all millionaires work to make them rich. but not all millionaires because some of the millionaire earn their money in illegals.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Yes at some point millonaires worked in some way for a digital reward either legally or not.
orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Everything happens for a reason. Although they do not have the knowledge of economics, they have a very sharp mind and decision. They do not need the knowledge of business but they can make money from their minds. I really admire those talented people. If you have more knowledge about economics but you are losing money in investment work then it is your fault. You do not receive the best knowledge and you just learn skilfully.

To say that everything happens for a reason is just a question of philosophy (or trust in gods if you prefer). I think that many times things happen just by chance, that there is no purpose. That is a bit the reason behind my question. The rest of your argument is fine for me. 
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

Those new bitcoin millionaires who earn their millions in legitimate way is very much deserving on the wealth that they have right now. They work for it, sometime they don't sleep for it, most of the time their faith was tested through touch times. They deserve it, regardless what are their background.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

I agree that millionaire person deserve on it because i do believe that even if you have well knowledge on a business but you have patience and be hardworking it possible that you can be a millionaire and you deserve because you work for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: