Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3389 times)
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Well if they work hard for it, yes they are. They deserve to be wealth. It is because every hardwork has a reward. To be a millionaire requires you a lot of patience,  selfcontrol and stick to your decision. And that is putting trust and believed that bitcoin has a potencial to change your life.
squesto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I believe that some were prescient enough to understand the potential of cryptos and hence should be rewarded, while of course others likely just rode the wave and got lucky. Even for the ones who got "lucky" I think deserve it because to be a crypto millionaire you must have really had some sort of conviction in cryptos. Sure, the value exploded recently and it did not take a significant investment "back in the day" to be a crypto millionaire now, but if we draw an analogy, it might be like asking you to invest in something that has almost absolutely no value now and that no one really believes in
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

Why not? They have risked their money into it knowing anytime that it can go down quickly or even trusting it when it was really worth nothing. At the end what they risked have really paid off for them and there is nothing wrong with that. They are the people who believed in Bitcoin and didn't listen to the bad things some people are saying to it.  Any person who tried to risk their money in order to earn money deserved their earnings. I don't even know what you are seeing wrong with it.

Agreed. Maybe in the eyes of other non investors, it is just an easy money you wait for your own profit. It is true that others of us are not doing anything but their are a lot of competitions and price changes. Some were frustrated for selling early of not buying early. Others make businesses IRL just to show how much they are earning via cryptocurrency. A lot of failed projects and scams around the web. And deals or SEC rules to be made if you want your project to succeed.

They really deserved it because they are risk takers that they bet the money they have and believe in Bitcoin that someday they will earn much money from it. Everyone can be a millionaire if we really take so much risk with sometimes minimum possibility that it will happen but in Bitcoin, it is possible. They really work hard and don't lose hope to Bitcoin.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

It depends on how they obtain it. Some people here are getting bitcoins in an honest way like joining in a bounty campaign, trading and investing on altcoins but some people who get bitcoin through hacking or making a phishing site doesn't deserve it and may land on jail if they were caught in the act.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

yes because they have the trust in this bitcoin so they are bitcoin millionaires. the trust is very important to business. if you trust even if it takes a lot of problem. a lot of time 'a year' you deserve what you have got.

but in some cases, there is a few that accidentally become a millionaire because of bitcoin. some of them has been given by someone that thinks this is useless but the one who receive kept it. some are just a trip. they buy some of it and they do not think that this will get a success. this is some of the accident cases that i know.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

They deserve what they get because they work hard for it to achieve. We will be like them when we take this seriously and work on this in very smart way to make our money grow and achieve wealth on our own. Bitcoin become the key for their success and they are the early bird that knows bitcoin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

Absolutely yes, each of us deserves either we are become millionaire from bitcoin or not.  Also, to have this kind of wealth is such a great and wonderful blessing since many people aimed and dreamed to have that kind of living but I believe their are a lot of reason why they are much more lucky compare to those people do their effort even other people didn't appreciate their good doings.
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

Bitcoin wealth in particular is similar to that of winning a lottery. It's almost entirely built on luck.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:24 AM

May it be pure skills or pure luck it is all the same, they all deserve the right for their wealth. First is, if you gave trust to bitcoin even without having much knowledge about cryptocurrency and economics, you still deserve what you earn. It is just a matter of having bitcoin as a companion and like a lottery ticket. But eventually after all your journey in bitcoin you will learn what you need to learn.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

What a kind of question is this? Of course they do! As long as they used bitcoin in a proper and nice way with no illegal acts. Of course, they also worked hard, invested and patiently waited to gain what they have now. In fact, they are very inspiring because because i is a great achievement. Imagine the strategies they did just to make their dreams turn into reality.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

Do millionaire deserve their wealth. Yes they deserve their wealth if they had field. It is appropriate to them if they have a humble heart. Yes they deserve because they work hard for it until they become millionaire.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
as i've learn and see the people who are joining bitcoin they are talking about millions and billions about bitcoin.and now i know that all millionaires are the one who help the other member of bitcoin to be like them so they deserve their wealth.they are the one who invest in bitcoin for good and i know that someday i'll be one of them an instant millionaire.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

as i've learn and see the people who are joining bitcoin they are talking about millions and billions about bitcoin.and now i know that all millionaires are the one who help the other member of bitcoin to be like them so they deserve their wealth.they are the one who invest in bitcoin for good and i know that someday i'll be one of them an instant millionaire.
Something worthy of note is that whereas the early adopters were foresighted and everything entrepreneurs, the ones adopting Bitcoin today are mostly shortsighted and do not even have good understanding of what makes Bitcoin thick. To think that most of the early adopters of Bitcoin, who're undeniably millionaires by now, have no knowledge of economics or business and whether it was fair that they ended up with some fortune, shows a clear lack of understanding of what Economics and how its laws operates.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

In my personal opinion yes those people who been millionaires because of bitcoin deserves their money because I believe that like any other business they also invest not just money but also time, patience and hard work to have what they have I think that is the exchange of being practical and hard working so it's a good trait. Bitcoin really gives good opportunities for everyone.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Yes. If they earned it legally. If they scammed/stole someone then
they should go to prison. Scammers/thief don't deserve their
money. I hope bitcoin millionaire will spend their money for good
and does not harm any people.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

I think they deserve it in some ways. They work on what they have, only few people knows about the things they do to earn that value of money. It is not that easy to learn all the things needed to earn that money. So I think they earned it,
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 01:32:06 PM by xandra

Yeah for me they all deserve what they have now.Those people who become millionaires in bitcoin gives us the inspiration to work hard so we become like them also. Let's just dont easy give up in every crisis in crypto.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

well....in the first place,there are so many billionaires and millionaires who are invest in bitcoin and i know that they deserve their wealth.as i know about them is they are the one who make the member to be one of them that's why they help a lot of bitcoin lovers to change there life.after all i know that someday we will be one of them an instant millionaire.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Yes, of course. They deserve their wealth even though they don't have enough knowledge because they invested their money and take the risk whatever happens to the money. And I admire with the guts they have with regards to investing without calculating the return on investment and the risk accompanied with it. These type of people are always successful in business rather than to those with enough knowledge, trainings and seminars. Why? Because they are always afraid for the negative possibilities of not doing well in the market or in the industry.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

Yes they deserve it because they work for it and everything your working for is you deserve to be yours. If God permitted to give it to you then why not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: