Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3384 times)
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

Yes every one in this world have money and for this money they have spent entire lives so those who are now the millionaire for this wealth they have done many hardships and in the last if they are millionaire then they deserve their wealth in crypto bitcoin is the good currency and people are doing jobs for earning this currency so if they earn an amount this is the outcome of their hard work.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
jeanne513lefe

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

Does any millionaire deserve what he has? Actually, life works in a funny way and there are too many variables for us to determine how much " luck " took part in one's success. Personally, I would say they at least deserve some part of their wealth. Most bitcoin millionaires enter the crypto market when the industry wasn't mature yet. These people need to deal with tons of uncertainties and endure risk. Remember how higher risk comes with higher rewards, that's just how investment works.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

They deserve to be a millionaire because they put effort on their investment and they  believed that bitcoin can make them rich so they take the risk on investing on bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
I think millionaires deserve their wealth. They earned big amount of money because they worked hard. If we want to become rich someday, we should now work hard for us to achieve our dreams in life.
Perhaps they deserve it or not if they become rich surprisingly even on their own because of holding something. Becoming rich is not only in by so called rich man or women.because if you are responsible in handling and being rich then you will become more richer.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

Of course, bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because that is the fruit of their hard work. They have spent their time and effort to achieve what they have now. We all have different ways to have our own wealth and bitcoin millionaires use bitcoin as their own way and i think that is just fair because that is their will.
eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:26 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:34:26 AM by eelectrick

I believe so, this people worked hard to get where they are. The wealth they have now is the byproduct of a lot of quality work,
persistence and a lot of sacrifice. It may seem easy and a bit lucky but setting it up took quite a lot of preparation and positive
determination. The bitcoin millionaires actually serve now as inspiration for their rags to riches story, they should be viewed as a
positive thing and is a good sign that with bitcoins, anything can be achieve and everything is possible.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

They deserved if for a long as they have it through they hard work and diligence and not through corruption nor smuggling some kind of thing. They deserve it in their own right because wealth coming from any other way that hard work, diligence with easily be taken away from them.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Yes someone of us deserve a break without being traditional 'businessmen'. Thats the whole point. Paradigm shift. Out with suits and ties and in with pajamas.

60659 📦
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Yes ,if they hard earned that money but those millionaires who steal peoples money not deserve to be rich this work should be stop,  politicians is an example.
Those who did not swet with their richest wil someday reap what they sow! but those who work hard its a sweet reward and nothing can take it away from them.

Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

I think yes,why I said so because we can see them,they are not arbitrary arbitrary in risking and they also work hard at once with a great experience,I think they are very deserve to get him,that is become a millionaire in the world of bitcoin,
Zlatangu

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

Every single person that is a millionaire despite where did he/she got those millions deserves every penny that they have, if you think otherwise do think of a method that shall take those money from whom you think are unworthy of it and make yourself some kind of robin_hood/jew entity !
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Yes they deserve it but the tax implied to their money is unfair. Fortunately when Bitcoin rose up, I sold most of it before the government began regulating Bitcoins and taxing Bitcoins when the holder holds a taxable amount of Bitcoins.

TERA2

Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Yes they deserve it but the tax implied to their money is unfair. Fortunately when Bitcoin rose up, I sold most of it before the government began regulating Bitcoins and taxing Bitcoins when the holder holds a taxable amount of Bitcoins.
Um, there is never a time when bitcoin trading gains were not taxable. It falls under the rule of capital gain just like anything esle like if you were to turn a profit on a house or gold or pokemon cards. I paid my taxes stating in 2013. Lets hope you dont get audited.

60659 📦
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

Ofcourse it is fair, if people worked hard and become millionaires by doing what they know then there is no problem. They deserve it ofcourse.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Yes it's fair and they deserved it. They all take the risk and have patience and trusted btc unconditionally so they deserved to be rewarded compared to others which only take risk when they are certain.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

Of course bitcoin millionaires or billionaires deserve their wealth even though they have no particular knowledge about the economy nor business. First of all, they will not be successful or rich if they dont strive or work hard to earn enough or too much amount of bitcoin that made them millionaires or billionaires. So I think it is only a fair situation.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Yes I do actually because they saw something extremely early when nobody else did. Of course there will be some accidental millionaires but the ones who were in regular use of it before the value increased deserve every penny. It's like any normal investment
LETme

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Of course they deserve it because they invest their time, effort, and they work hard for it, but to those who used bitcoin to scam people to become millionaire they did not deserve that title.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

Of course they deserve it because they invest their time, effort, and they work hard for it, but to those who used bitcoin to scam people to become millionaire they did not deserve that title.
Your are right that we do have right now really deserve what we have, if we are lazy person and don't have any eagerness to pursue our dream then we deserve no money at all unless you are a rich person then you are lucky though, and if you are rich person and you are doing anything to maintain or to add your rich then you deserve it.
red00

Activity: 112

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

Yes i guess they deserve to be wealth because thier hard work and investment so they become wealth and millionaires

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: