Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesia bans Bitcoin  (Read 1305 times)
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

That's sad. As what I have observed, there are a lot of Indonesians using Bitcoin. But oh well, they might have found something irrelevant about it.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

That's sad. As what I have observed, there are a lot of Indonesians using Bitcoin. But oh well, they might have found something irrelevant about it.

Asian cryptocurrency market is really huge. I'm not even sure which part of the world has bigger influence on crypto: East or West.
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

As an impression that all countries agree to ban bitcoin, unbelievable
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I think the above article is made by the bank not from the RI government and they do it because they consider bitcoin as a rival.
Because if bitcoin has mastered the international market then there will be no more people who need the bank as a place to save money, because in addition bitcoin much safer transfer fee used only less than when transferring money through the bank.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

I think Indonesia may not ban Bitcoin, they may short-term prohibition of bitcoin transactions, but I believe there are still many investors.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

I still dont get how countries can straight up ban bitcoin lol. I mean all it requires is the fucking internet. All these governments are just scared shitless about people cashing out and hurting the national treasury maybe
True. Majority of the governments in our world are afraid of the crypto currency world and bitcoin which is why they will never stop trying to regulate this market and will always fail at the end of the day because bitcoin is not something that any government can ever regulate. The funny thing is that most of these governments have separate motives like personal profit etc behind these moves and many people fail to see this and blindly fall for their scare tactics. All these governments need to realize that bitcoin is the future and must embrace since they cannot stop it.

Yeah a lot of big banks and monetary institutions too,  like Goldman and Fargo,  which are some of the the known ones taking interest,  and i am sure there are many other banks from other countries who are trying to capitalise off the market.
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

As an impression that all countries agree to ban bitcoin, unbelievable

it's normal as long BTC is mainly used on black market, ICOs and so on....
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Unfortunately it is true that they ban the all electronic coins in the cryptocurrency. They banned bitcoin not because it is illegal but the system they have.
All people consider cash-based system so there is a big difficulty once the bitcoin start to operate in their country.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

This news is old. Don't panic bro, our goverment still monitoring on bitcoin and review it. They just warning for the risk, not ban the cryptocurrency
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

Bitcoin is NOT banned in India.
Read the articles people, not the rumors.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

Sooner or later, they will rethink their attitude towards bitcoin. Together with the adoption of the cryptocurrency by other states, everything will change exactly and they will have no choice.

I have the same opinion with you. Indonesia' government does not ban bitcoin prohibit bitcoin to use as a payment in transaction. Maybe they will realize it someday that it is a mistake because crypto will be admit widely in the future.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

Bitcoin is banned in China which was a HUGE market Smiley

https://www.ccn.com/china-ban-block-cryptocurrency-trading-icos-abroad-report/

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

If this news would be authentic then it must be a frustrating news for this platform. I think day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform for trading and payment system But China and some countries are trying to influence their people to stay away from this platform. But I think they will realize very soon and they will get involved in this platform in the future.
The government of China is not influencing the people to stay away from crypto currency,instead they are threatening them by banning the exchanges first and now they have put all the trading exchanges behind their fire wall and people wont be able to invest in ICOs too,expect these sort of regulations and ban news this year.
yana0901

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

So what? Let him forbid. In my opinion, it's all the same to prohibitions! All how to earn and will earn
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

I do not really care about the ban on bitcoin in the country of Indonesia, in fact everyone ignores it for several years last year, until now their people still use bitcoin as their future hand, the issue of prohibition is only part of their issue, so that their society throw so a lot of bitcoin and they end up buying it and chewing bitcoins cheaply, and they might want to get their tax payments altogether to ask the people, so what they do for bitcoin issues is just their mask !!!
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

It is afraid to think if the other countries bans bitcoin.Bitcoin is my incone to support my financial needs so that I can help my family also.hopefully that bitcoin in philippines is not going to be baned because it helps a lots of people who doesnt have a job here in ny country.hoping so.....

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

And so is China and the Bank JP Morgan will not be supporting the purchase of bitcoin or cyptocurrencies using credit cards. However, the mettle of the bitcoin and other currencies are been tested and this wind of adversity will toughen the cryptoworld.

hoangyoyo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

$6.369,94 /1 in this time.  Angry Angry Angry
bad news
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

If, Indonesia bans botcoin, it will be very sad. because might indonesia will be experience financial problem.
hopefully bitcoin in indonesia never be bans, because its a lots of help people for make live and future be more good, specially whom they have not job.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

I do not really care about the ban on bitcoin in the country of Indonesia, in fact everyone ignores it for several years last year, until now their people still use bitcoin as their future hand, the issue of prohibition is only part of their issue, so that their society throw so a lot of bitcoin and they end up buying it and chewing bitcoins cheaply, and they might want to get their tax payments altogether to ask the people, so what they do for bitcoin issues is just their mask !!!

when searching for the word "Indonesia" in google images, you will find beautiful panoramic images in one city in that country, that is Bali. I believe if people mention Indonesia, which remembers its bali city, but the city is not the capital.

Regarding the ban of bitcoin in the country, I don't think it will be a public concentration because it can still be said to be a poor cryptocurrency. Although there is an exchange that trades some cryptocurrency nonetheless a population that even only knows about bitcoin is no more than 1%. So, do not worry about this one country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: