Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesia bans Bitcoin  (Read 1305 times)
fogsan

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

I think that it is temporary correspondence. I hope the exchange will be released in good shape.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

oh my country.... maybe they do not thinking about positif effect about bitcoin to the public.
can the goverment make a jobs for bitcoin player if they bans altcoin with earnings like bitcoin etc. ? I NO THINK SO

To be honest, I'm very concerned

-= OI =-
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:18:33 AM

this is bad for bitcoin users in indonesia, if it happens it will force them to stop interacting also invest with bitcoin
but is not that just a claim from some parties and has not been issued official decisions from the government, I hope bitcoin will still be accepted, even around the world
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:03 AM

if indonesia bán bitcoin. indonesia like vietnam. vietnam bans bitcoin tô.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:42:43 AM

Very in pity if this news really happened. the government in control, if they forbid Bitcoin in the country then the people must also obey the rules. I hope the government can reexamine the rule so that no other country follows in its footsteps banning Bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:26:50 AM

oh my country.... maybe they do not thinking about positif effect about bitcoin to the public.
can the goverment make a jobs for bitcoin player if they bans altcoin with earnings like bitcoin etc. ? I NO THINK SO

Lol of course the government will think foolishly against bitcoin users. they will not think where you will work after this. I think the government sees in terms of losses incurred alone. they do not see from the user side. profits to be gained and employment opportunities for its citizens. government not looking at it sounds too authoritarian. Btw which I fear the worst is close the local exchange that is bitcoin.co.id..
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

Government banning bitcoin or crypto is always a sad news for people who understand the capabilities of cryptocurrency. It also limits its citizen to have an extra income.

I think in the long run government that have ban bitcoin will soon realize the potential on how it can help their economy and intestead of a ban they will just put some regulations about it.
zwtnkpknbd

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

anyone know why they did this move? what do they achieve from this?
It may be bitcoin will affect the economic reasons for it.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

hello Indonesian here,
the purpose of the article, or the intent submitted by the banks of Indonesia is the prohibition of transactions using bitcoin, so bitcoin is not yet valid for use as a means of payment, but there is no prohibition to invest

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Lol of course the government will think foolishly against bitcoin users. they will not think where you will work after this. I think the government sees in terms of losses incurred alone. they do not see from the user side. profits to be gained and employment opportunities for its citizens. government not looking at it sounds too authoritarian. Btw which I fear the worst is close the local exchange that is bitcoin.co.id..

yes .... bitcoin.co.id is the key... or maybe all of exchange is the key... ?
i am very confused about the government, want to be a developing country but afraid of new technology

But, like or not ..... this is my country.

-= OI =-
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

hello Indonesian here,
the purpose of the article, or the intent submitted by the banks of Indonesia is the prohibition of transactions using bitcoin, so bitcoin is not yet valid for use as a means of payment, but there is no prohibition to invest

Well this is a common thing misleading title to mislead the people, because they know that there are many lazy people to read the whole article.

Also I do not think that Indonesia will have a big effect on the market, no offense. We have seen a big invested country like China was not able to crash  Bitcoin, yes we experience a price decline but well you know what happened Bitcoin and altcoins was able to recover big time.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:55:51 AM

maybe it's just to worry the Indonesian government alone who began to feel the deposits in the bank began less enthusiasts and investors prefer investing in bitcoin promising with his profits are bigger than deposits in banks with little interest him. I think this is just maneuvering from people a government that ends its taxes to bitcoin owners in Indonesia. We'll see what it looks like, because this news is also impressed funny. Where did the media yesterday when bitcoin is still worth 1000 $. When bitcoin is expensive this news in every day breathe ... strange right?
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

i read this news too many times before. this is third time i read about Indonesia bans.

Central bank only give red alarm against bitcoin.

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Well,  I think in my opinion Indonesia doesn't ban bitcoin actually,  but consider bitcoin as an unvalid currencys which is different meaning tho. Currently btc itself is still used in Indonesia, even already a lot of the bitcoiners who transact in Indonesia. I hope all of this kinda issues are hoax.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

no they don't , they just warned indonesian people to not invest in bitcoin because it's very risky. this is just another fud to make price drop
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

From all the answers that I read (mostly from Indonesians I believed), they are not banning bitcoin, but just give a fair warning about using bitcoin as mode of payment because its irreversible. So somewhat this creates panic among Indonesian investors. However, it bitcoin will be totally ban in their, the only choice you guys is to do it underground. But it has risk and the choice is yours. I do hope that your government will not implement a full ban and re consider the positive effects it can do to you as individual and to your economy in general.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Farul

Activity: 270
Merit: 309

Shinji bgt gwh

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

Actually The Goverments Are Not Banning Them
They Just Ban Bitcoin For Transaction In Indonesia
They Not (yet) Prohibited Bitcoin
So Bitcoin Are Still Accepted By Goverments (As Commodities Not Money)

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away." - Shinji Ikari
🤖 Wannabe CTF Player 🌌
👼🚀
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

I think it's a regulation to warn that bitcoin in indonesia is much interested. although there are statements in Indonesia about bitcoin ban, but I think the Indonesian government forbids bitcoin because transactions using bitcoin are very high risk. the government does not prohibit the search for bitcoins but only prohibits using bitcoin for transactions directly and diverts using the country's money

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Governments should regulate but nt ban see japan how they made legal tender
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Hmmm this isn't  good. Can cross flip flops off of my list of direct btc purchases now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: