Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Diassapointed, for sure.

On the other hand, that's one hell of a report. Where can I buy Airforce Research Labratory Coin?

Hello,
First of all our whitepaper is not currently up to date and will be updated and finished in the coming weeks.
We mentioned that we have several candidate for the privacy protocol and yes one of them is a military protocol used by the US air force and declassified less than 10 years ago.

We have tested these approaches and exposed the results, we believe it would be more interesting to discuss these results as well as our global way to handle privacy as described here:

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/03/7/1516527377-azulikproject.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

As for practical aspects:
1. Do you expect to implement light node/wallet (this is on raiblock list) so some reuse may happen.
2. Even with zkSNARKS/etc there's still risk of leaking IP. Monero will be using Kovri for this (and they have explanation why TOR wont work), will you add this to your roadmap?
3. Distribution is still not clear, I Want to get some, either through whatever mechanism is used or through donation - can you make donation percentage allocation clear at some point soon?

Also:
How can I help? I am a SWE in one of the FANG companies with good opensource experience. I find less and less free time after working on my side project, but this looks sufficiently interesting to pause them.

Azulik people, can you please comment on this?

Hello, that is very interresting questions:

1- Light node/wallet will be our top priority, a new version of the synch system has recently been proposed on Github :

This patchset adds a new message type "bulk_pull_blocks" (0x09) which allows one to request from a
node a range of blocks (min_hash to max_hash). Alternatively, the checksum for a range of blocks can
be requested to determine if it is likely that there are new blocks in that range that need to be pulled.

Further, a limited number of blocks can be requested by specifying a non-zero "max_count" argument.

The advantage over the existing bulk_pull (I assume you meant bulk_pull, and not block_pull ?) is that bulk_pull accepts an account as a start and a block as an end, so to use it to synchronize the bootstrap database requires a lot of request-reply cycles, especially for accounts that have few transactions. bulk_pull_blocks accepts a range of blocks, so you can pull in just a set of blocks, alternatively requesting a checksum before doing the transfer to see if the transfer is likely to be needed. This mechanism brings a full sync down to under 5 minutes

We think it will really help to make very efficient light wallet and we will apply the bulk_pull.

2- It's not currently in our roadmap, for us the privacy is something very important for mass adoption. The main priority is to hide wallet balance and transaction if we want people to use Azulik in the real life. What you mentioned could be added in the future but isn't currently our priority.

3- We have updated the first page which should be more clear now about the distribution.

Regarding the help you offer, it's very interesting thank you for that we will discuss together and contact you through private message to check with you.

zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

Diassapointed, for sure.

On the other hand, that's one hell of a report. Where can I buy Airforce Research Labratory Coin?

Hello,
First of all our whitepaper is not currently up to date and will be updated and finished in the coming weeks.
We mentioned that we have several candidate for the privacy protocol and yes one of them is a military protocol used by the US air force and declassified less than 10 years ago.

We have tested these approaches and exposed the results, we believe it would be more interesting to discuss these results as well as our global way to handle privacy as described here:

The TRON defense Smiley
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

Is this your first ever crypto project or do you bring any experience in blockchain development to the table? Copying something like RaiBlocks and improving it isn't an easy task to do.
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

We have updated all our results, and the front page.

Thanks for all your donations, we continue the hard work for all the weekend.

A very nice project, so I am following it.

1. I have just checked your monero address in the explorer. Could you check if it is correct.
2. Please enable the pm for the newbies, so that I can send you email about my support, most probably in raiblocks.
Exterminador de Scam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Currently we haven't really dig the distribution process, it's not the top priority as of today. We have to define the supply, the part given to the contributors, the team and through faucet.

It should look like that:

We will study all of your propositions, and the preliminary supply will be 666 millions coins.

30% of the real supply will be distributed pro rata to all our donators. We aim to raise $150,000 to work in the best conditions, hire a designer and webmaster, and start early marketing to make the community grow exponentially.

Each Azulik currently worth: $0.00075.
In other words $1,000 = 1.3 million Azulik.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/03/7/1516544766-disribution.jpg

All of this above isn't definitive and could be updated.

At the moment, we want Azulik to work as soon as possible.
I think a fair distribution system would be the coins being distributed as a form of participation for full nodes
But this distribution system for donors is not very reliable, because scammers appear on bitcointalk creating pre-forgeries (not scammers) but it's still too early to trust without seeing the code, if someone wants to give just give what they will not do lack
Exterminador de Scam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Do not misunderstand me, I'm very suspicious, but I want you to be able to implement everything you want in (~ Azulik)
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

We have updated all our results, and the front page.

Thanks for all your donations, we continue the hard work for all the weekend.

A very nice project, so I am following it.

1. I have just checked your monero address in the explorer. Could you check if it is correct.
2. Please enable the pm for the newbies, so that I can send you email about my support, most probably in raiblocks.

Regarding our monero adress it should work, be aware that copy-pasting the adress add a space, you can check it in word for example.

Regarding the pm you should be able to contact us.
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

Regarding our monero adress it should work, be aware that copy-pasting the adress add a space, you can check it in word for example.

You mean, the space in the middle? I've kept, still to no success. Any chance you can put a link to the monero explorer, including the address?

I've checked the option to receive pms from newbies, and so have been able to send one to you.
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

You mean, the space in the middle? I've kept, still to no success. Any chance you can put a link to the monero explorer, including the address?

I've checked the option to receive pms from newbies, and so have been able to send one to you.

We sent you all the information thought PM.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

Hi,
This is a very interesting project, but I'd like to hear more about the choice between fee-less and privacy option. What is the biggest obstacle, implement both features?
Thanks
Black_bl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

The purpose is adding anonimity function to raiblocks.
But already exist aidos kuneen is DAG+anonimity.
so i think its not innovative.
Hmmm...I looked at the Aidos Kuneen website http://www.aidoskuneen.com/.  No whitepaper, no link to a github. They don't give any real technical information.  They only said that it is based on a DAG and the sender has to verify two other transactions, so it sounds like something similar to IOTA's tangle  The only 'exchange' is something they run themselves apparently (https://aidosmarket.com) and there appears to be zero liquidity.  Looks highly sketchy to me.
You looked really wrong, try it again before you say nonsense. WP is on GitHub, Aidos has own iMesh not Tangle and the own Aidos Market was built because damn cryptoDAO exchange scammed Aidos people and when early investors noticed that cryptoDAO is just scam exchange people didn't believe them.....but they believed a few months later. You definitely should do your homework. At least azulik can do research how merge anonymous and fee-less transaction in DAG https://github.com/AidosKuneen/whitepaper
rorschachx

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

Hi,
When WIP is used, is it the case that it does not guarantee complete privacy in the strictest sense, as the proof or set of proofs is public? Correct me if i am wrong.
As i understand the WIP approach is a compromise between {no privacy but very fast transactions} and {complete privacy using a true zero knowledge protocol but slower transactions}.
zipapps

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

so, basically it's the second MANTA?
dev didn't reveals who they are? and project is somewhat same concept.
Black_bl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

so, basically it's the second MANTA?
dev didn't reveals who they are? and project is somewhat same concept.
Not sure about that. Azulik seems a little different than Manta and Stone which can be from the same group of developers or scammers. We will see what Azulik's devs deliver in next weeks and months. If this is a legit project so I dare to say that there's a huge potential
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Great idea!I like DAG and free mining.AZULIK would be next huge project!

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

We sent you all the information thought PM.

I sent a contribution as part donation. I hope this turns out legit. That should make me send more donations towards your end. I really believe this can be a good project.
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Front page updated, thank you.

Many of you complain about the name Azulik.

What do you guys think about "Titan" ? Sound short, and strong enough for an anonymous cryptocurrency.
sat888com

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

What do you guys think about "Titan" ? Sound short, and strong enough for an anonymous cryptocurrency.

Titan will create silly jokes like "going full Titanic", "same fate as the titanic", etc.
I think it would be good to incorporate "privacy" and "DAG" somehow.
Another idea I have is PHASMA, sounds cool and is Latin for ghost, links to privacy but less to DAG, though.
Black_bl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

I would say whether this coin will be anonymous and nobody can catch you...what about Icarus? Icarus coin sounds good Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: