Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bozzyboo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Dev,

Could you at least tell us some general information about yourselves - what kind of company is it (tech, software, etc?), what country are you guys from?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

I agree. I see three DAG projects announced with fast lightning network, feeless and adding privacy based on Raiblocks Success. Hope someone succeed doing this. I been working since 6 months on one product myself but never thought of going in forums and asking for money until you have something to show in hand "Working Product".

If you are working on something and it seems promising, perhaps you can engage others in the community and see what two heads can come up with. Collaboration could really help. Smiley

I agree collaboration can bring better enhancements in a project, I never thought of it but may be in future when i feel it's ready for main stream. I again hope Azulik team succeed in what they try to achieve with this project.
sqbit

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

Could be nice if Azulik delivers 2nd version of their whitepaper soon, before the opening for donations is closed.
pinkyspeed

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

This project looks very promising. I would like to read the white paper as soon as possible.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

I agree. I see three DAG projects announced with fast lightning network, feeless and adding privacy based on Raiblocks Success. Hope someone succeed doing this. I been working since 6 months on one product myself but never thought of going in forums and asking for money until you have something to show in hand "Working Product".

If you are working on something and it seems promising, perhaps you can engage others in the community and see what two heads can come up with. Collaboration could really help. Smiley

Collaboration will add better performance, so it's better if anyone invites collaboration you need to approve it and immediately create something new.
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Telegram, Discord
10 - Voilá

Perfectly put! It doesn't look like the Devs have posted anything since Jan 30th. Has anyone received a PM from them since then? Odd that they seem to have gone awol as I really liked the concept they presented.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Any news Azulik? There's a silence for a week, i think that one important thing is communicate, hope i will hear about you soon
derickonfire

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

Any news Azulik? There's a silence for a week, i think that one important thing is communicate, hope i will hear about you soon

Ditto!

Dev updates or gonski?

AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Hey sorry about that,
as we currently don't have many new things to announce, we have been focusing on the development part.
It's on going and we expect to meet the deadline for the code and whitepaper release, thank you for your support and all your messages.

AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 06:00:04 PM by AzulikProject

How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Telegram, Discord
10 - Voilá

All of that is planed, especially the Code and Whitepaper soon. Once it's released, we believe there will be no doubt that our work is more than legit.

Perfectly put! It doesn't look like the Devs have posted anything since Jan 30th. Has anyone received a PM from them since then? Odd that they seem to have gone awol as I really liked the concept they presented.

We replied to you, as we mentioned we use more our topic to make announcement, it's probably not the best way to do, but we think that the code will speaks for itself, so it's currently our top priority.

Dev,

Could you at least tell us some general information about yourselves - what kind of company is it (tech, software, etc?), what country are you guys from?

Sure we met at the university where we graduated with a computational science and engineering master. Alex did a PHD in data analysis and machine learning while i started to work for financial company specialized in telecommunication and high frequency trading. Then we got an opportunity in a well known tech company. Alex is from India and has the American nationality and i'm from Germany and we both left the US after our study to work in europe.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Your preliminary work looks very impressive, i like the way you explain that simply adding ZK-SNARKs won't solve the problem and you are really thinking about an alternative.I will be following this project,i think privacy coins are going to be big this year.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

Is this a joke?
Releasing whitepaper : 16 March
End of donations: 16 March

No it's not a joke at all, people making donation right now are aware they take risks, once we release the code and the whitepaper, everybody will see how clean is our work and how efficient is our approach for privacy we will get a wave of donation.

It will be a huge decrease of the risks taken by donator, hence it wouldn’t be fair for people having donate before, that some people get the same reward with lower risk. Hence we decided to stop this form of donation at the end of day of our announcement, so we expect to get our target donation in few hours and hence end the donation the 16th of march end of day.

If you think it would be more legit to not give deadline it's your right, however we think it's important to keep the community up to date.

Ok to counter that, If your project need more donation. Why not do like those who put blind bet before 16th Mar have more risk, so they will get extra for their risk, like lets say they will get 1.5 coins per $1.
And those who invest afteer 16th march will get 1 coin for $1.

In this way you will have enough donation and more support and your early risk takers will get rewarded.
I do not see any problem in this approach and it will clear all doubts.

Also, can you prove someway that those linkedIn accounts are authentic or can we reach out to those accounts and confirm if they are aware that they are part of this project.
Or should we ask our friends in those companies to check if those guys exist and doing this project?
Any merits appreciated!

selling sushistake.com, send offers
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

Is this a joke?
Releasing whitepaper : 16 March
End of donations: 16 March

No it's not a joke at all, people making donation right now are aware they take risks, once we release the code and the whitepaper, everybody will see how clean is our work and how efficient is our approach for privacy we will get a wave of donation.

It will be a huge decrease of the risks taken by donator, hence it wouldn’t be fair for people having donate before, that some people get the same reward with lower risk. Hence we decided to stop this form of donation at the end of day of our announcement, so we expect to get our target donation in few hours and hence end the donation the 16th of march end of day.

If you think it would be more legit to not give deadline it's your right, however we think it's important to keep the community up to date.

Ok to counter that, If your project need more donation. Why not do like those who put blind bet before 16th Mar have more risk, so they will get extra for their risk, like lets say they will get 1.5 coins per $1.
And those who invest afteer 16th march will get 1 coin for $1.

In this way you will have enough donation and more support and your early risk takers will get rewarded.
I do not see any problem in this approach and it will clear all doubts.

Also, can you prove someway that those linkedIn accounts are authentic or can we reach out to those accounts and confirm if they are aware that they are part of this project.
Or should we ask our friends in those companies to check if those guys exist and doing this project?
Any merits appreciated!

The donation will continue till we hit our target, we just expect to hit it on the day we release the code and the whitepaper.

Which Linkedin accounts are you referring to ?
anglais

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

I like what you're aiming for so keen to get involved. Have sent a PM to discuss some points, but had some time this morning so knocked up what I think would be a more fitting brand.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2550ub9.png

Further to previous design here are some more concepts for the icon itself. See below for the general idea of how A is combined with Z.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2jchfso.jpg
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

I like what you're aiming for so keen to get involved. Have sent a PM to discuss some points, but had some time this morning so knocked up what I think would be a more fitting brand.

Further to previous design here are some more concepts for the icon itself. See below for the general idea of how A is combined with Z.

It's very nice of you, we will send you a PM to discuss it, as you seem to have skills in design and infographic.
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

Just sent you guys a very small donation. Please confirm you received it and I will then send the full donation I am committed to

Txn ID 0x73232559b4596488cffe8c3c56aa9ef25ca989496b87643c187399fd7d4c7ab1

jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

I see the project azulik project is quite promising, yes I agree with your idea .. collaboration can bring better enhancements in a project, I think will provide benefits for the project .. the idea of ​​this project really interesting to me, the concept is clear and a strong goal, I see this project has a team that is quite sololid and experienced .. i think it would be profitable if invest in this project, hopefully all targets can be achieved and successful
Blackmuse

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Nice to hear back from the devs again, looking forward to see that git hub!
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

We have updated the front page, nice to see all your support we are well aware we have to deliver very clean work as we all believe here that XRB with privacy will be the coin of the year.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

We have updated the front page, nice to see all your support we are well aware we have to deliver very clean work as we all believe here that XRB with privacy will be the coin of the year.
Exactly, if you delivered clean work in the middle March i guess your $150 000 goal will be reached very soon after that. Then we can focus on promotion and spreading wird about your project, good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: