Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Very good Thanks. My turn to do some homework (read the whitepaper). Please post any source code ASAP.
Thanks

Let us know if you have any question.

Regarding the code we will wait a bit, as you mention there is other projects on this niche and even after a month or two they haven't been able to show something, so obviously we don't want our hard work to be stolen from other project. After all we are the most recent one even if we have been working on it for a longer time  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glebonator

Activity: 492
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

I like this idea. The distribution of coins should be long enough and complex so that as many people as possible can get them. It is important that the distribution can not be automated for dishonest collection.
ivanovhristo14

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Hopefully the project will get the same success as Raiblocks, the privacy is very important asset.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

I like this idea. The distribution of coins should be long enough and complex so that as many people as possible can get them. It is important that the distribution can not be automated for dishonest collection.

We can't agree more with you.

Hopefully the project will get the same success as Raiblocks, the privacy is very important asset.

We work hard on it, the privacy feature isn't as easy as we may think. It's not we use a privacy protocol and merge it with Raiblocks. It must keep the philosophy of Raiblocks: fee-less and instant and that's the tricky part. But we are currently working on it.
KryptoQuant

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

I sent a PM for donation.
I did my homework and what i have seen so far is flawless.
Is it true you will stop donation ? I have seen that on the discord screenshot.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

I would like to follow up this raiblocks fork. What was the initial distribution of xrb? Maybe azulik can do something similar. But airdrops are pretty good to scale up in price. Perception of value from initial holders sets a scale of what's expensive and what's cheap, so almost every airdropper drops their coins when they achieve their "expensive" price. You get rid off that initial scale, and moving up is easier.
Izac

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Very interesting. How about total supply of the coins?
Pusherman303

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

very interesting indeed

at the very least we will support this project so the skinny one gets some female adulation - as it aint no fun if the hommies cant have non
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

Thanks to all of your for you kind words.

Regarding the donation yes we will stop it once we reach what we believe is enough to work in good conditions.
All the funds will be blocked in our Dev wallet and we will justify each time we use it (For example for the designer, to develop the website, rent an office for the weekend and some hardward) and keep the rest of the fund for later.

We aim to distribute Azulik for free but with a highly limited number per person.
All donator will receive a larger amount of Azulik for free, we think that 20% of the real supply (after burning the remaining token) will be distributed among our early donators.

Be sure of one things is that we will very soon show you more results that our approaches for privacy are much better than a simple SNARKS by comparing the transaction time of the 3 approaches : zk-SNARKS, "recursive-zk-SNARKS" and WPI.

And instant transaction is a KEY part of the project.

Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Will this coin be mineable?
Exterminador de Scam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

What is AZULIK ?

Azulik aims to be Raiblocks with privacy.
We may make some changes to the Raiblocks protocol, but in the end, we want to offer a decentralised, fee-less, anonymous, and instant cryptocurrency.

At this stage we confirm that Colin's words were right, it's not possible to apply privacy to XRB as we kown it today ( zkSNARKs).

Adding the privacy feature is harder than it may look, simply applying a ZK-SNARKs protocol (the underlying protocol of Zcash) would make the transaction time increase a lot.

That why we are currently working on two approaches:
  • Having an optional privacy feature, allowing to have instant transaction or privacy

• WPI (witness-indistinguishable proof ) or recursive zkSNARKs approach which for us would be the best way to have both instant transaction and privacy

See below and our whitepaper for details.

Who are we ?

We are two colleagues, two engineers working at a famous tech company. One of our friends in the company will join us in the near future to work on the project management, marketing, and exchange listings.

Here’s a little bit about us:

There is nothing really sexy about it. We are rather young guys who graduated from very good universities. The skinny one is better at C++ than he is with girls and the fat one doesn't remember the last time he played a sport.

You won't know more about us than that, though, because our company's compliance rules don't allow outside of business activities. Hence, we wouldn't take the risk of being fired.

We have been in the blockchain and crypto world for years. We followed the development of XRB and we have been fascinated with Colin's work. Especially this epic thread that none of us understand…Don't worry, we are joking!

Why Azulik ?

We like Colin, he is certainly super smart, but we have read somewhere (and they were reported words) that adding privacy to Raiblocks wasn't possible.

When we saw that, we thought: “Challenge accepted!”

We started to work on it. We dug a bit into the problem and we would like to offer a potential solution we found.

Yes, we aim to build a decentralized, fee-less, and instant cryptocurrency.

But, most of all, we believe that privacy is an amazing touch to add to it.

Give us more details !

In a nutshell we show that applying Zero Knowledge proof (ZK-SNARKs) to DAG is something feasible. At this stage we believe that the privacy feature and instant transaction aren't compatible, however we think about making private transaction an option allowing to handle instant transaction or full privacy. But for sure it's a more complex problem than just apply SNARKs to Raiblocks, our next direction is to check the feasability to apply witness-indistinguishable proof.

A witness-indistinguishable proof (WIP) is a variant of a zero-knowledge proof for languages in NP. In a typical zero-knowledge proof of a statement, the prover will use a witness for the statement as input to the protocol, and the verifier will learn nothing other than the truth of the statement. In a WIP, this zero-knowledge condition is weakened, and the only guarantee is that the verifier will not be able to distinguish between provers that use different witnesses. In particular, the protocol may leak information about the set of all witnesses, or even leak the witness that was used when there is only one possible witness.

Witness-indistinguishable proof systems were first introduced by Feige and Shamir.[1] Unlike zero-knowledge proofs, they remain secure when multiple proofs are being performed concurrently.
(wikipedia)

We believe that applying WIP to Raiblocks could be the solution to have both instant and fee-less transaction. Furthermore given to Witness-Indistinguishability Against Quantum Adversaries it would also be possible to make Azulik quantum resistant, which is currently not our priority.

For more details check our whitepaper first draft by clicking here. We know it's still very light as we have been mainly working on the privacy feature for the moment but expect updates frequently.

Here’s what’s next:

• Finishing a proper whitepaper
  • Discussing other potential solutions or improvements with you guys
  • In the meantime, working on the coding
  • Sharing advancements with you on Github
  • Working a bit on the marketing (website, logo, etc.)
  • A functional wallet

Distribution:

It's very early to speak about the distribution as we expect months of work ahead, especially because we are busy with our daily work at the office, but we would like to find a very fun, fair, and new way to distribute Azulik. Any ideas?

Can i help ?

Of course you can, we are always interested in people having expertise and wanting to share, do not hesitate to contact us and give us your toughs, concerns, comments or complaints. If you have no expertise in this field hence you can motivate us if you are as excited by the project as we are.  

Donation:

If you guys are excited, liked the small piece of work we offer you today, and want to see more, or if you can't wait for the release of Azulik and you want us to reveal our identity and leave our job to work full-time on it, do not hesitate to donate.

We will update the list (or tell us for remaining anonymous), all donation will be very appreciated and we will remember it when we finally release Azulik! (and we secretly expect to leave our job and work full time on Azulik as it's much more interesting) .

• Bitcoin: 1E6HaTHMwdWsQEPHyMoiNHyxTjKzAXC8sU
  • Litecoin: LQcsBj8e9jHHdFyG6cZLCzPpzC5ydnJQKj
  • Ethereum: 0x21D0241bf0aB261D52c10767c89Bc9F764472167
  • Monero: 44MyZttQH891CTTA8Gg71Cdh68zfUs28WGGynFzcpePiLuE2weVenAVRGfFzjzcusKe2qYUYCGqXk31 mNjG3QqkLKMdm7UU
  • Raiblocks: xrb_1dtmp1g9rfkusja6ogpktazgt846kj4ett6afwowpu8xz6wq8kimergzkrug

Thanks for reading.

Azulik Project
I will be following this project closely, whether it is scam or not yet I can not say, but if it is authentic I could follow my suggestions on how to correctly distribute the coins.

am not a programmer but I want for the first time a currency that uses technology to create an efficient and fair solution to the problems of currency distribution

cryptocurrencies need a solution for the storage of transactions and because all currencies today have the problem of (Infinity and beyond) we have an efficient solution for this too

ie that the matrices are created in blocks of genesis over a certain time and that they are a way of rewarding full nodes, that they are given directly from the genesis block to the address of the full node (almost a mining) but what I see that for a period of time the network needs to have an incentive to maintain and distribute the feeds effectively and fairly, it may have a difficulty specimen that increases as more nodes enter the network and reward them for the time they are on line keeping the network safe and fast.

And do not forget the problems with centralization this is very important.

I do not know how this will be done or if my idea will be accepted, but I think this will be the best thing for currencies using DAG technology

Once again excuse my lousy English
bkprime

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

We have been in the blockchain and crypto world for years. We followed the development of XRB and we have been fascinated with Colin's work. Especially this epic thread that none of us understand…Don't worry, we are joking!

you are in crypto world for years. but you are here since 1 day Huh Huh
johncolbir

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Seems promising, although I think you should think of a better name of your project, I don't know if it's just me, but AZULIK doesn't sound cool. Your project strong points is that it tries to be a currency that is fast and anonymous, so you should probably think of a name that describe this aspect of your project.

I think airdrops are not good for fair distributions because most people who will get these airdrops are not interested in the project but rather just looking for a way to sell it.

Raiblock's distribution was great because people who believed in Raiblock had to waste a lot of time to accumulate XRB, these people we will the hodlers that actually believe in the project and thus support the price.

My suggest is that you start the distribution as early as you can, even before releasing AZULIK these way you'll give a lot of people the chance to participate.

You should combine multiple systems of Captcha, for example, using pictures, typing words, solving math problems, use a combination of these Captcha to make it impossible for anyone to develop a bot that solve Captcha.

I hope your project succeed, and I will be watching this topic for any new announcement.

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

I'm a big fan of Raiblocks but an even bigger fan of privacy coins. I find your witness-indistinguishable proof approach extremely interesting and will follow your project closely. Wishing you the best of luck!
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

Hi dev, this project looks very serious. I like it. So, my opinion is that the distribution through faucets is much fair and everyone can do it. Good luck.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

Why don't You Stone guy and XRB Devs collaborate why do u need to make 2 clones of the XRB code ?

Also your doing the same thing as stone asking for Donations that go directly into your pocket with no accountability I don't like that.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

Is the same people... Look at the donations part, same coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0
CryptoEurope

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:25:33 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:35:45 PM by CryptoEurope

So scam or legit. Why no one trying to start from 0 and just forking existing coins Huh

Right now raiblocks having big problems with exchanges. I think why not create unique code and learn the lessons from raiblocks mistakes ?

Unique coin starts from normal, easy to remember name.
Your name is hard to remember.
Dont think AZULIK sounds light and easy to remember.
Also official discord channel is required for community so they can see if that project active.

Need website, whitepaper to show you serious about coin.
Donations will flow after you make something, not just write on forum Smiley
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:34 PM

Seems promising, although I think you should think of a better name of your project, I don't know if it's just me, but AZULIK doesn't sound cool. Your project strong points is that it tries to be a currency that is fast and anonymous, so you should probably think of a name that describe this aspect of your project.

I think airdrops are not good for fair distributions because most people who will get these airdrops are not interested in the project but rather just looking for a way to sell it.

Raiblock's distribution was great because people who believed in Raiblock had to waste a lot of time to accumulate XRB, these people we will the hodlers that actually believe in the project and thus support the price.

My suggest is that you start the distribution as early as you can, even before releasing AZULIK these way you'll give a lot of people the chance to participate.

You should combine multiple systems of Captcha, for example, using pictures, typing words, solving math problems, use a combination of these Captcha to make it impossible for anyone to develop a bot that solve Captcha.

I hope your project succeed, and I will be watching this topic for any new announcement.

well, to be honest "raiblocks" doesn't sound cool either, and everyone seems to be mispronouncing it as "raiL blocks".
Bonobo

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

The purpose is adding anonimity function to raiblocks.
But already exist aidos kuneen is DAG+anonimity.
so i think its not innovative.
Hmmm...I looked at the Aidos Kuneen website http://www.aidoskuneen.com/.  No whitepaper, no link to a github. They don't give any real technical information.  They only said that it is based on a DAG and the sender has to verify two other transactions, so it sounds like something similar to IOTA's tangle  The only 'exchange' is something they run themselves apparently (https://aidosmarket.com) and there appears to be zero liquidity.  Looks highly sketchy to me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: