Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4294 times)
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:15:34 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 01:20:55 PM by furiouscoin

CoinPot.win Is recently Purchased by Furiouscoin.com And we have decided to pay all the past users with all the amounts they have on the server. Site is live now you can withdraw the balance if you have any.

If you are not registered, Register and earn maximum rewards at coinpot, You can earn from multi coin faucet and also from the games like slots and dice. And also you can make Bonus of more than 25% by visiting some shortlinks. And also while you claim from faucet or play games you get Raffle tickets to the current round. Raffles always have Big rewards when more users participate!

We have also integrated Web mining to earn more raffle tickets ( Soon we will convert the web-mining  and claims to be rewarded with Satoshi instead!  

Don't forget to take part in our website and earn Big Rewards!

Visit And Refer: http://coinpot.win

=====================BIG UPDATE=====================
We have Launched New Web-Mining with multi-coin claim.

• Now You can mine with your PC and claim the rewards in any coin you like!
  • Minimum Hash's Need to Withdraw 4500 Only!
  • Start Mining Now http://coinpot.win/webminer

We have also launched our new CoinPot lottery.

• Now you can buy lottery tickets in any currency and make your chances high.
  • 3 random winners will be chosen and rewarded in BTC
  • Pot will be every 1 hour and more tickets means higher chances of winning.
  • You Get 1 free ticket on every  Dice/Slot games
  • Join The Pot Now: http://coinpot.win/

======================New Update=================

• Faucet now have 3 different times to claim 15min-30min-1hour so you don't miss any claims.
  • Coin Exchange So you can exchange coins to any other without wasting any fees or time. http://coinpot.win/exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T1111

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

Where is your BTC faucet?
Doko

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

hi, some questions. why when i claim from the faucets this message appears "A claim from this IP was already made"? will the bonus link timer be lowered? there is no BTC.. with which crypto will raffle be paid?
explain us what you have in mind for the future of this site
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Where is your BTC faucet?

Hi We are still working on the site and as soon as possible we will launch the BTC and BCH faucets as well.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

hi, some questions. why when i claim from the faucets this message appears "A claim from this IP was already made"? will the bonus link timer be lowered? there is no BTC.. with which crypto will raffle be paid?
explain us what you have in mind for the future of this site

Hi,

- That's weird! is it happening on any particular faucet or all? I will surely have it checked!
- Bonus link times will be lowered and also there will be unlimited bonus links provided as soon as possible.
- Currently there is option of webmining for the raffle tickets and you also get raffle tickets when you visit the bonus links.
- We are working on to bring more games, Better mining which will reward users in crypto instead of raffle tickets.

Also we are currently searching more things which we can bring for our users! Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Hi,

have the same

hi, some questions. why when i claim from the faucets this message appears "A claim from this IP was already made"?

I can claim any coins from faucet -  if it is first time visit. After that can't claim any - there is a message "A claim from this IP was already made". After 10 minutes (timer on site) i can claim another one. only one faucet for 10 minutes.

Hi,

Yes because there is timers set you can't claim more than once in 15 minutes. But as we have 10 currencies, the user can claim all once then claim some bonus while the time will be again to claim from faucet Smiley

Regards
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Same here. I can't get any faucet because it always shows this message. I tried Doge, bitcore and b3coin.

why when i claim from the faucets this message appears "A claim from this IP was already made"?

We are trying to find this issue and we will fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Great to see this unique faucet back to business. Finally I was able to withdraw my earnings. And it's good to see that there are now less popups than it was previously - now it's more convenient to use it. But how about B3coin? It's not guaranteed that B3Coin will be added to Faucethub, so we won't be able to withdraw it?
P.S. Where are BTC and BCH faucets?

furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Great to see this unique faucet back to business. Finally I was able to withdraw my earnings. And it's good to see that there are now less popups than it was previously - now it's more convenient to use it. But how about B3coin? It's not guaranteed that B3Coin will be added to Faucethub, so we won't be able to withdraw it?
P.S. Where are BTC and BCH faucets?

Thank you for the nice words and we are happy that you like it. Soon we will be having more games and other things integrated. And popups will be decreased further once we will have a good userbase.

About B3 if it doesn't get to FH by the end of this month then we will be exchanging them into other coin or we will pay to the b3 wallets.

BTC and BCH will be live by the end of this month as well once we finish upgrading the servers and site.

Regards
FuriousCoin Team
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

Issues of "A claim from this IP was already made" has been fixed Smiley Please let us know if you face any issues or have some feedback or feature request.

Regards
FuriousCoin Team
Doko

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

yes that issue is fixed and the unlimited claim are back, nice to know. glad to see this site back again, good luck and good work to the new owner
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

How do I edit my wallets for withdrawal? When I tap the update wallets button, a little yellow box appears above all wallets that says "warning" but nothing else. All wallet ID's say 0. http://prntscr.com/i3qwyk

Is this supposed to happen? Not sure how to edit my wallets if that's the case.

furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

How do I edit my wallets for withdrawal? When I tap the update wallets button, a little yellow box appears above all wallets that says "warning" but nothing else. All wallet ID's say 0. http://prntscr.com/i3qwyk

Hi,

Please select those ‘0’ and paste the wallet address it will work.

Regards
Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

Hi,

Regards

Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that. It seems that your ETH and Dash balances are dry. Nothing to worry about, just a friendly reminder. Thanks for bringing this faucet back - I hope it's here to stay. All other withdrawals worked like a charm! http://prntscr.com/i461cv

furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Hi,

Regards

Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that. It seems that your ETH and Dash balances are dry. Nothing to worry about, just a friendly reminder. Thanks for bringing this faucet back - I hope it's here to stay. All other withdrawals worked like a charm! http://prntscr.com/i461cv

Hi,

Great it worked for you Smiley
And yes actually i am out of town and having low connectivity thats why it ran dry but we have filled some and more will be filled.

And it will stay forever for sure Smiley

Regards,
FuriousCoin Team
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

============== Bumping The Post For New Users Smiley ===============
Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

For any skeptics, I process withdrawals from Coinpot.win every night. They payout just fine. http://prntscr.com/i5f00n

OP, earlier in this thread, you stated you would have BCH and BTC faucets up and running by the end of the month. How is this going? Since those two currencies are worth a lot more than any other coin you currently have on coinpot.win, I think your claims would shoot through the roof. Also, do you plan on highering the maximum withdrawals for each coin in the future?

furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

For any skeptics, I process withdrawals from Coinpot.win every night. They payout just fine. http://prntscr.com/i5f00n

OP, earlier in this thread, you stated you would have BCH and BTC faucets up and running by the end of the month. How is this going? Since those two currencies are worth a lot more than any other coin you currently have on coinpot.win, I think your claims would shoot through the roof. Also, do you plan on highering the maximum withdrawals for each coin in the future?

Hi Coins4Days,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it Smiley

And yes we will have the BCH and BTC up soon actually we are working on a upgrade once its done we will have all the currencies and also the withdrawals will be unlimited.

Regards
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Don't Forget to Checkout Our New Mining And CoinPot Lottery! Big Winnings Waiting For You!
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

Don't Forget to Checkout Our New Mining And CoinPot Lottery! Big Winnings Waiting For You!
Big winnings  lottery for now ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: