Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 12:24:13 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4306 times)
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

how b3coin withdraw ? there is no faucethub wallet .

B3 will be converted to BTC/ or other coins, but it is a long process and we already have started working on it and soon we will update it on site.
Tarikbitco

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Few Frequent questions and issues:

- Everyone who are having issues of Account blocked Please Provide us Your Email, Username And we will have it checked As soon as possible (Our developer is not available currently that's why its taking time)

- And as of captcha it is really not in our hands and surely we can not get rid of captcha for security reasons! And we are using solvemedia captcha which is the most easy (if you are unable to understand the words of captcha please refresh the captcha )

- And About the withdrawal limits, All withdrawal limits will be increased in next 24-48 hours

- BTC/BCH faucets, withdraws will be live from tomorrow (24-48 hours maximum)

my account coinpot.win usernam Tarikbitco, email cryptomonnay@gmail.com
themolco

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

POTcoin withdrawal is spewing database errors, specifically related to the daily withdrawal limit. FaucetHub has taken potcoin out of maintenance and is accepting wallet addresses. just a heads up, there's a flub in the PHP.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

POTcoin withdrawal is spewing database errors, specifically related to the daily withdrawal limit. FaucetHub has taken potcoin out of maintenance and is accepting wallet addresses. just a heads up, there's a flub in the PHP.
We can surely add the POT wallet address on fh but still the POT wallet is under maintenance if you go to deposit you can check in there, once the POT wallet is working on fh we will have our balance updated then all payout will work.
davie11111

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

Hi all

Love the setup. Unfortunately my pc crashed and i am unable to get an email sent to reset my password... it keeps saying email not sent?

Thanks , have a great day!!

Username   Davie    suitedslick@aol.com
Alex110817

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Hello, I am an active user CoinPOT.win , invite referrals to my page, click on a captcha, buy lottery tickets is for 900 pieces , but I can't win )))) , I noticed that win tickets from 2 to 30 pieces , but for some reason one more of these tickets and the chance of course in the list of winners I haven't seen , hence my question , and actually held a lottery?Huh? I expect you response, thank you.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

- And as of captcha it is really not in our hands and surely we can not get rid of captcha for security reasons! And we are using solvemedia captcha which is the most easy (if you are unable to understand the words of captcha please refresh the captcha )

You got that one precisely backwards.
Captchas do NOT protect against bots, captchas prevent regular users from using the site.

The reason is simple: There are Chinese companies paying workers pennies an hour who solve captchas for a job.
This is where bots get their captchas solved and this is why captchas cannot tell bots from humans anymore, simply because on the captcha part bots ARE in fact humans.

At same time the captchas increase difficulty NOT upon suspicious behavior, but based on the amount of times a given IP accesses a captcha.
This means, on a site like Coinpot.win, where users have to solve 10+ captchas every 15 minutes, ALL halfway active users will run into absolutely unsolvable scribbles within a few hours.
This also means, since those "professional" Chinese captcha solvers are FAR better in solving even the most difficult captchas than regular users could be, a site using captchas will FOR SURE within a few hours have EXCLUSIVELY bots for users, simply because regular users aren't able to solve the captchas anymore.

If I look at myself, after I signed up, I was using the site for about 2 days really frequently, then captchas increased difficulty and I cannot solve them anymore.
The only solution I have is using less captcha protected websites and since there are PLENTY of faucets paying better than Coinpot.win I rather use my limited accessability for other sites.
Only late at night, like past midnight CET captchas usually become solvable, because traffic on the web goes down and therefore captchas reduce difficulty, that's when I make a few claims, but compared to my first 2 days on your site, it's less than 10%.
themolco

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

potcoin withdrawal is still erroneous, and it is on the coinpot end. this is the resulting error when withdrawing to faucethub:

Code:
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'pot_daily' in 'field list'

UPDATE `users_stats` SET pot_balance = 0, pot_daily = ###### WHERE `id` = '######'

Filename: controllers/Settings.php

Line Number: 436

edited to remove user id and withdrawal amount.

someone seems to have forgotten to define a column within the PHP code.
annabelle69

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Hi, can someone tell me why I dont get the free lottery tickets? I can only by it,...
RealPayout

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

hello if my reff use webminer and claim . can i get my bonus reff too ?
RealPayout

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

maintenance?
Alex110817

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

hello!  who can tell why am I not getting lottery tickets captcha twist and 0 tickets.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

Nice move, reducing claim value while coin value goes down.

Curious, was it a mistake by someone, a bug, or on purpose?
Up to yesterday (as far as I can tell) your Dogecoin faucet paid 13,500,000, while Doge was worth up to $0.017.
As we all know, recently the whole market came down, so now Dogecoin is worth less than 1/3 it's peek, but instead of tripling the payout (which would have been the logic thing to do) you've cut payout by 90%, meaning your Doge faucet now pays 1,350,000.

Converted to USD this means a claim taking 12 seconds timer plus the time for typing the captcha pays $0.00007.
I mean I know faucets do not pay much, but THIS is ridiculous, because alone the electricity for running a computer for 15 seconds exceeds this payout 10 fold.
At this claim value it takes threeHUNDRED claims to get to a value of ONE CENT.
astnnik

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

type login / password,
click on "Login" and open a blank page.

This was after today's site repair.
What is the reason?
Nick-astnnik.

Thank you
marlinbob

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Hello,
For several days I have a lot of trouble validating the taps, your site is very slow during the day Sad and at night it works very well: D
Do you have an explanation ? otherwise good job: D
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Hello everyone sorry for delay in replies.

========== BTC And BCH are now added as well so if you have balances you can withdraw =============

We are facing issues with our server and which is causing the site speed issue and blank page issues. We are also facing some bugs in withdrawal and rewards.

We are trying our Best to solve all the issues as soon as possible! And we apologies for the inconvenience caused due to this!
Tarikbitco

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

hi, my account was locked or limited, i had trouble with the captcha it was not loading but was showing me an error message so i did not even fill the captcha as it was loading no, can you unlock me that please, thank you.
usernam coinpot.win account: Tarikbitco

And Also i have'nt do all this:

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

Huh?? so i would like to get my coins, i worked hard for this, if you don't unlock my account. your systeme it's note fair. Huh Huh Huh

furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Nice move, reducing claim value while coin value goes down.

Curious, was it a mistake by someone, a bug, or on purpose?
Up to yesterday (as far as I can tell) your Dogecoin faucet paid 13,500,000, while Doge was worth up to $0.017.
As we all know, recently the whole market came down, so now Dogecoin is worth less than 1/3 it's peek, but instead of tripling the payout (which would have been the logic thing to do) you've cut payout by 90%, meaning your Doge faucet now pays 1,350,000.

Converted to USD this means a claim taking 12 seconds timer plus the time for typing the captcha pays $0.00007.
I mean I know faucets do not pay much, but THIS is ridiculous, because alone the electricity for running a computer for 15 seconds exceeds this payout 10 fold.
At this claim value it takes threeHUNDRED claims to get to a value of ONE CENT.

Hi,

Sorry for this, actually we had some issue with our usd conversion due to which it fall on fixed rewards of 135k but as of now it has been sorted and now the rewards are increased 600k to 1.5 million.

hello!  who can tell why am I not getting lottery tickets captcha twist and 0 tickets.

Hi, tickets are only given free while you play any of the game as of now. You can surely buy tickets to play the lottery.

hello if my reff use webminer and claim . can i get my bonus reff too ?

Hi, yes you get the referral bonus on everything your ref do its based on the amount they make and withdraw from the site.

Hello, I am an active user CoinPOT.win , invite referrals to my page, click on a captcha, buy lottery tickets is for 900 pieces , but I can't win )))) , I noticed that win tickets from 2 to 30 pieces , but for some reason one more of these tickets and the chance of course in the list of winners I haven't seen , hence my question , and actually held a lottery?Huh? I expect you response, thank you.

Hi, the winners are chosen randomly according to the tickets they hold. So we can't really say why you didn't won. And there is warning message on the pop when you buy tickets (If you buy tickets does not guarantee you will win the coinpot, BUT for sure will increase your chances.)

WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

hi, my account was locked or limited, i had trouble with the captcha it was not loading but was showing me an error message so i did not even fill the captcha as it was loading no, can you unlock me that please, thank you.
usernam coinpot.win account: Tarikbitco

And Also i have'nt do all this:

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

Huh?? so i would like to get my coins, i worked hard for this, if you don't unlock my account. your systeme it's note fair. Huh Huh Huh

Hi, your account was unlocked already please try to clear cookies/cache and then ctrl+F5 and then login it will work.
davefly

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

How about the B3 Coin We have earned..? there is no B3 again.. just curious..  Grin
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

How about the B3 Coin We have earned..? there is no B3 again.. just curious..  Grin

Hi, we are still working on it but there is no ETA. We will convert the b3 into other coins like btc/eth as b3 is not going to make it to faucethub anytime soon i think.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: