Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4303 times)
Klinkers

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 12:57:58 PM by Klinkers

Site : coinpot.win
User Name : Klinkers

i have not been able to withdraw bitcore for 2 days.

Daily withdraw limit
100000/100000

yet i have not withdrawn..

today my Blackcoin is the same.

Daily withdraw limit
5000000/5000000

please help. i love the site. just these problems.

Edit : Sitename
davefly

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

How about the B3 Coin We have earned..? there is no B3 again.. just curious..  Grin

Hi, we are still working on it but there is no ETA. We will convert the b3 into other coins like btc/eth as b3 is not going to make it to faucethub anytime soon i think.  Smiley

great, nice to hear that..  hoping so much it can be convert to the other coins as soon as possible.. better than waiting faucethub add B3 to they list day by day with nothing good news till now Tongue

However, thank you its a good news we can convert it  Grin
Tarikbitco

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Quote from: Tarikbitco on Today at 09:16:38 AM
WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

hi, my account was locked or limited, i had trouble with the captcha it was not loading but was showing me an error message so i did not even fill the captcha as it was loading no, can you unlock me that please, thank you.
usernam coinpot.win account: Tarikbitco

And Also i have'nt do all this:

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

Huh?? so i would like to get my coins, i worked hard for this, if you don't unlock my account. your systeme it's note fair. Huh Huh Huh

Hi, your account was unlocked already please try to clear cookies/cache and then ctrl+F5 and then login it will work.

it's not unlocked it's alwayse locked, and i did clear cookies cache and ctrl+f5?Huh??
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Site : coinpot.win
User Name : Klinkers

i have not been able to withdraw bitcore for 2 days.

Daily withdraw limit
100000/100000

yet i have not withdrawn..

today my Blackcoin is the same.

Daily withdraw limit
5000000/5000000

please help. i love the site. just these problems.

Edit : Sitename

Yes we are aware of this issue and working on it already. Patience on this are highly appreciated.

How about the B3 Coin We have earned..? there is no B3 again.. just curious..  Grin

Hi, we are still working on it but there is no ETA. We will convert the b3 into other coins like btc/eth as b3 is not going to make it to faucethub anytime soon i think.  Smiley

great, nice to hear that..  hoping so much it can be convert to the other coins as soon as possible.. better than waiting faucethub add B3 to they list day by day with nothing good news till now Tongue

However, thank you its a good news we can convert it  Grin

Yes we can really understand how frustrating it is after spending so much time on a coin and then don't get it. That's the reason we have decide to off b3 and convert it to other coins instead so users can get what they have worked for Smiley Hoping to get it done this week.

hi, my account was locked or limited, i had trouble with the captcha it was not loading but was showing me an error message so i did not even fill the captcha as it was loading no, can you unlock me that please, thank you.

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

Huh?? so i would like to get my coins, i worked hard for this, if you don't unlock my account. your systeme it's note fair. Huh Huh Huh

Hi, your account was unlocked already please try to clear cookies/cache and then ctrl+F5 and then login it will work.

it's not unlocked it's alwayse locked, and i did clear cookies cache and ctrl+f5?Huh??

It is unblocked from our end i have rechecked also! Please clean cache and cookies then hit ctrl+F5 and if you still get the issue please take screenshot and give us.

Tarikbitco

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Quote from: Tarikbitco on Today at 01:35:07 PM

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

It is unblocked from our end i have rechecked also! Please clean cache and cookies then hit ctrl+F5 and if you still get the issue please take screenshot and give us.

ok how i can send screenshot and where?Huh
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 10:38:20 PM by Thomasio

Nice move, reducing claim value while coin value goes down.

Curious, was it a mistake by someone, a bug, or on purpose?
Up to yesterday (as far as I can tell) your Dogecoin faucet paid 13,500,000, while Doge was worth up to $0.017.
As we all know, recently the whole market came down, so now Dogecoin is worth less than 1/3 it's peek, but instead of tripling the payout (which would have been the logic thing to do) you've cut payout by 90%, meaning your Doge faucet now pays 1,350,000.

Converted to USD this means a claim taking 12 seconds timer plus the time for typing the captcha pays $0.00007.
I mean I know faucets do not pay much, but THIS is ridiculous, because alone the electricity for running a computer for 15 seconds exceeds this payout 10 fold.
At this claim value it takes threeHUNDRED claims to get to a value of ONE CENT.

Hi,

Sorry for this, actually we had some issue with our usd conversion due to which it fall on fixed rewards of 135k but as of now it has been sorted and now the rewards are increased 600k to 1.5 million.

Define "sorted".
Dogecoin use to be worth $0.01 with a peek at $0.017, while you paid 13,500,000, that's roughly $0.00135
Today Dogecoin is worth $0.0035 and you pay 6,500,000, thats only $0.00023

Same story with your new BTC faucet, pays 10 Satoshi, at current BTC value of $7,500 that makes a claim worth $0.00075

Next point "daily" seems not to be daily anymore.
Last time I have withdrawn anything to Faucethub was more than 24 hours ago and up to right now it still says: "Daily limit reached".

Last but not least, let me mention 2 more things:
1) During the morning (CET) SolveMedia brings up absolutely unreadable scribbles for captchas and clicking to get another just gets another scribble, I've tried 100 in a row, nothing remotely solvable, I cannot use your site there.
2) During the afternoon (CET) your site is so extremely slow, I've given up using it.
What's the point of offering 11 faucets in one site to claim from every 15 minutes, if claiming just once already takes 2-3 minutes?
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Look  great will be first one who play in that one
MSF-Kandel

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

Please help!

I can't login and your "Forgot Password" Function doesn't work. It says Mail send but I wait since 1-2h. No, NONE Mail from you. Not in normal, not in SPAM eg Folder. NONE.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

Quote from: Tarikbitco on Today at 01:35:07 PM

ok how i can send screenshot and where?Huh

you can use http://prnt.sc to take screen shots or you can mail us the at support@coinpot.win

Please help!

I can't login and your "Forgot Password" Function doesn't work. It says Mail send but I wait since 1-2h. No, NONE Mail from you. Not in normal, not in SPAM eg Folder. NONE.

Please provide us your email and username so we can check it out please mail the details at support@coinpot.win
tyoung511

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:41:13 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 03:51:50 AM by tyoung511

i need help my account is not reseting daily cash out and i dont get any tickets for doing faucets just seeing if its all around or just me and other stuff ill get into if someone can help me

devilsandro

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

Good morning, I'm a coinpot user and my coins are not in B3coin anymore, how do I make withdrawals since the wallet was registered and it was not possible just for faucethubio? thank you and the same site of hugs hugs I'm waiting for you had many b3 coins in the wallet
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

The B3coins are still in your account, only the faucet to claim more of them has been closed.
There's still no option for withdrawing them, but (if I got that right) they have announced above in this topic, they might convert them to some other coin.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

i need help my account is not reseting daily cash out and i dont get any tickets for doing faucets just seeing if its all around or just me and other stuff ill get into if someone can help me

Hi, Please try the withdrawal again it will work as we have fixed it. About the tickets we are only giving free tickets on playing the games not on faucet claims anymore Smiley

Good morning, I'm a coinpot user and my coins are not in B3coin anymore, how do I make withdrawals since the wallet was registered and it was not possible just for faucethubio? thank you and the same site of hugs hugs I'm waiting for you had many b3 coins in the wallet

Hi, As faucethub is saying now that B3 is not going launch on faucethub anytime soon due to the issues with B3 so we decided to off the faucets of B3. Your all pending balance is safe soon we will convert them into BTC and possible other coins.

The B3coins are still in your account, only the faucet to claim more of them has been closed.
There's still no option for withdrawing them, but (if I got that right) they have announced above in this topic, they might convert them to some other coin.

Thank you for answering. And i was just reading your comment about the current payouts, as you have seen the market going up an down every second we can really put a fixed reward but yes for sure we are trying to get our dynamic rewards fixed so users can get the rewards according to the current rate for sure and i know its frustrating that all the issues and everything, but we have just purchased the site and we are trying our real best to make the system more better everyday.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Please help, all I did was update and change my wallet addresses and my account is now limited/locked. Will you please unlock it?

Thanks,
Kyle

Hi, Please email us with your username and email address at support@coinpot.win and we will review why it happened and unblock for sure. Thanks
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

========== BTC And BCH are now added as well so if you have balances you can withdraw =============

We are also upgrading the servers (it won't take site down or anything) Soon you will have a fast loading site sorry for all the inconvenience!
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

Don't forget to take part in daily lottery current pot is 5k+ sats and rising Get free tickets by playing our games or buy tickets with any coin.   Cool
tyoung511

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

some of my daily withdraws are not restarting over
goodlck

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

hi

i have a problem

My potcoin withdrawal is not reset from 2 days ago

I want you to check it out
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

Congrats CoinPOT.win you have been added to CryptoNinja.co on the top FaucetHub Links page:

http://cryptoninja.co/page/2/

Keep up the good work!
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

some of my daily withdraws are not restarting over

hi

i have a problem

My potcoin withdrawal is not reset from 2 days ago

I want you to check it out

Hi, please clear cache and cookies and try as we have fixed it yesterday and there is no error from our side as of now. If you still get the error please take screenshot and e-mail our team at support@coinpot.win we will help you out for sure.

Congrats CoinPOT.win you have been added to CryptoNinja.co on the top FaucetHub Links page:

http://cryptoninja.co/page/2/

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: