Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4303 times)
coin4ddict

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

============New Update Regarding B3 Coin.============

As we already know B3 has been converted into KB3 by their developers, and there is no possibility of it to make it to faucethub anytime soon we have decided to exchange all the B3 coins into ETH. So what you have claimed you can withdraw it! You can now exchange the coins by going to http://coinpot.win/settings/withdraw/b3coin We will be keeping B3 for sometime maybe if sometime it make to faucethub even if not you will have the possibility to convert it to ETH to withdraw.

And If there is anything you would like to see on CoinPot you can always let us know and we will try our best to bring it on board!

Happy Fauceting!

Hi. The idea of exchanging B3 coins into other coins is great, but I hope you'll give coin lovers the option to hold on to it like the possibility of withdrawing in an external wallet. Just a food for the thought.
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Hi, we are already working on the issue of site slow it will be fixed soon.

How about adjusting claim values?

I mean

0.075 Doge per claim, that's $0.0005, meaning only 1/3 of the 0.15 cents you mentioned above.
BTC 10 Satoshi is $0.001, also 50% below 0.15 cents.

And so on and so on, there literally isn't any faucet on your site that pays 0.15 cents per claim.

Hi, i am not really sure we have mentioned $0.15 reward because that is not possible for any of the faucets with the current advertisement payouts and crypto rates! And we have a rewards down for a period only it will surely be increased and yes we also have bonus options where users can get more rewards and soon we will make it unlimited bonus claims as well.

Hi. The idea of exchanging B3 coins into other coins is great, but I hope you'll give coin lovers the option to hold on to it like the possibility of withdrawing in an external wallet. Just a food for the thought.

Hi, yes we have no issue at all if users want to keep it but as most of the users were worried what will happen to all their b3 balance and we were getting hundreds of mails about it so we had no choice but to provide alternative for the users who don’t want to wait. But yes if some users want to hold on to it they can for sure.

Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:51:03 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 02:16:34 AM by Thomasio

Hi, i am not really sure we have mentioned $0.15 reward because that is not possible for any of the faucets with the current advertisement payouts and crypto rates! And we have a rewards down for a period only it will surely be increased and yes we also have bonus options where users can get more rewards and soon we will make it unlimited bonus claims as well.

You have not specifically pointed that out, but it was what you in fact did pay when I first came to your faucet, also it's the bottom end of value I'm willing to spend time on.
Also I never said $0.15, but 0.15 CENTS.

When Dogecoin was worth $0.017, you paid 13,500,000, which equals roughly 0.22 cents a claim.
Other coins I have no precise values, but were in a similar range, some higher, some lower, on average just under 0.2 cents.

Then Dogecoin collapsed, today it is worth $0.006 and you pay 7,500,000 which equals roughly 0.045 cents, meaning it takes 23 claims to get to ONE penny.
Under these conditions the price of electricity for running a computer alone during the 12 seconds waiting timer before captcha BY FAR exceeds the value of the claim.

Or in other words, if you believe "that is not possible", then I must reply, for me (as well as for ALL other users capable of calculating the cost of electricity) it is not possible to use your faucet.
After all I know a full dozen faucets that pay over 0.5 cents per claim and a ton more that find it VERY possible paying over 0.15 cents per claim.

So I guess we will have to find out how you as well as my electricity provider like it, when I am no longer functioning as a hub, funneling money from you to them, simply because there is literally LESS than NOTHING in it for me.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Btw ........ has anyone noticed and kind of increase in speed of the site?

It's tuesday and

... site getting slow will be resolved by Monday!

I've checked just now, from clicking a faucet before the 12 seconds timer even appears it takes another 10 seconds, then after solving the captach, from clicking "get my reward" until the reward shows up takes over 30 seconds and clicking to get back to the faucet list takes another 10 seconds.

I'd say that's slower than ever before.
coin4ddict

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Hi, yes we have no issue at all if users want to keep it but as most of the users were worried what will happen to all their b3 balance and we were getting hundreds of mails about it so we had no choice but to provide alternative for the users who don’t want to wait. But yes if some users want to hold on to it they can for sure.

[/quote]
Thanks for your response but what I'm trying to point-out is still loom. I am not an IT guy and I really don't know what keeps you from making it possible for B3 coin to be withdrawn on an external wallet. I've been claiming other coins that are not listed in faucethub but I am able to withdraw it to my mobile wallet. I hope you'll give a clear answer as to why it is not possible to be withdrawn in an external wallet to have a clear understanding.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

All the speed issues are fixed! Rewards has been raised as well almost double from before! Also Bonus rewards has been increased!
Captcha issues has been fixed as well and now we have random captcha instead of just the solvemedia. Also there can be hidden captcha which will show up once in a while and if you failed to solve it more than 10 times you will be blocked forever!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 03:09:09 PM by Thomasio

All the speed issues are fixed! Rewards has been raised as well almost double from before!

That's a good one.

Let's see:

Payout in LTC from 240 to 280 is almost double? Or in BTC from 10 to 10 unchanged is almost double? Maybe Dash from 100 to 120 is double? But BLK from 180K to 200K that must be double?
But then Primecoin, from 115,000 to 100,000 that surely is double?
Cmon, how did you make it through elementary school with that kind of math?

FYI: BLK is worth $0.40, you pay 0.002BLK or $0.0008 and for that you have a 12 seconds waiting timer before captcha, while 12 seconds electricity for an average computer exceeds $0.0008 or in other words, making a claim pays for real LESS than NOTHING.

The secondary captcha is a good joke, it comes up with this fat WARNING that you must solve it or else you will get banned, but every other time you click into it to solve it, a popunder makes it impossible, because the page reloads.
Wonder how often one can do that until you own ads get users banned because they couldn't solve captchas?

Speed issues solved? Have you EVER tried making a claim from your own server, say around this time right now?
The incredible 60 seconds lag after captcha is gone, but that's all, the rest is as slow as ever.
A roundtrip through your 10 faucets (excluding B3) takes full 15 minutes for a payout of all together $0.008, that's a rate even workers in Bangladesh wouldn't get up for; you could throw that in Sao Paulo in the streets of the slums on the ground, nobody would bend down to pick it up, let alone working 15 minutes for it.

And last but not least, what is all that worth, while half of your faucets are out of funds?
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

All the speed issues are fixed! Rewards has been raised as well almost double from before!

That's a good one.

Let's see:

Payout in LTC from 240 to 280 is almost double? Or in BTC from 10 to 10 unchanged is almost double? Maybe Dash from 100 to 120 is double? But BLK from 180K to 200K that must be double?
But then Primecoin, from 115,000 to 100,000 that surely is double?
Cmon, how did you make it through elementary school with that kind of math?

FYI: BLK is worth $0.40, you pay 0.002BLK or $0,0008 and for that you have a 12 seconds waiting timer before captcha, while 12 seconds electricity for an average computer exceeds $0.0008 or in other words, making a claim pays for real LESS than NOTHING.

The secondary captcha is a good joke, it comes up with this fat WARNING that you must solve it or else you will get banned, but every other time you click into it to solve it, a popunder makes it impossible, because the page reloads.
Wonder how often one can do that until you own ads get users banned because they couldn't solve captchas?

Speed issues solved? Have you EVER tried making a claim from your own server, say around this time right now?
The incredible 60 seconds lag after captcha is gone, but that's all, the rest is as slow as ever.
A roundtrip through your 10 faucets (excluding B3) takes full 15 minutes for a payout of all together $0.008, that's a rate even workers in Bangladesh wouldn't get up for; you could throw that in Sao Paulo in the streets of the slums on the ground, nobody would bend down to pick it up, let alone working 15 minutes for it.

And last but not least, what is all that worth, while half of your faucets are out of funds?

No offence but I am not sure dude when you have so much issues with our site then why you even using it?
And FYI when we say double rewards its not about just the faucet reward it includes the bonus rewards itself. And we are paying all decent values more than other 90% faucet sites! And we always raise according to what we get from our advertisers and we cant pay from our pockets for sure!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:28:38 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 04:24:55 PM by Thomasio

No offence but I am not sure dude when you have so much issues with our site then why you even using it?

That's not a secret, it has TWO reasons.

1) I've been stuck at the computer with a bad foot for some 2 months and during that time I got into cryptos.
On start I went for 100+ faucets, spending my whole day claiming, but then came my electricity bill and I had to realize, I pay more in electricity than I am claiming from faucets, so even if I REALLY have nothing better to do, claiming from faucets is a losing activity for well over 90% of all faucets in existence.

When I realized that I first tried contacting some faucets, suggesting improvements, such as "there's no point in a faucet paying 2 Satoshi once a minute, even if it COULD pay 120 satoshi an hour, the relation of time and value is plain ridiculous".
This way I made friends with the owner of Coins4Days, who appeared to be the ONLY faucet owner who EVER took my input seriously and we had a long discussion on Skype (even though he didn't follow my advice either).

Since that time I'm sorting out faucets that do pay above price of electricity, with ONE exception and that's your faucet.
The reason for that is, I came to you referred by the owner of Coins4Days and he (for a reason I cannot really imagine) insists that he wants to make your faucet, or better the referral bonus you pay his biggest source of faucet income.
He is all enthusiastic about it and somehow he keeps convincing me to stick with you.

But the longer this takes, the higher my loss becomes, because every single claim I make costs me money in form of electricity bill, the more I'm tempted to leave.
So here I am, wanting to do a friend a favour without paying with my own money for it.

2) I see potential in your site, it is well made and it is attractive due to a wide variety of coins, but under the given conditions of being a losing activity for everyone (except electricity providers) and the fact there are more and more faucets popping up paying more than 10 times of what you pay, I can easily predict, your faucet will go belly up within a few months.
Cutting payouts (or keeping them low from start) as a reaction to not enough income from ads is counter productive, simply because the less you pay, the less users you will have and the less you get from ads, meaning you're in a "race to the bottom".
I'd find that a pity because of the potential I see there, but as long as you're not willing to listen to your users, all I can do is point out my point of view and then ..... sooner or later ..... LEAVE.

Last but not least, let me add a question:
What's the point of a Peercoin faucet that pays 25,000 plus a 10,000 bonus claim every 15 minutes, if then max. withdrawal per day is limited to 200,000?
It means all active users will stop claiming after 6 claims, simply because they cannot withdraw more and that does NOT mean you're limiting payouts, you're in fact limiting your income by preventing users from seeing the ads that are your source of income.
cacho13

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Hello, I'm annoyed because my account is blocked, that money I earn with my work, I hope your prompt response. Angry Angry Cry
My account is : cachosatoshis@gmail.com
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

1) I've been stuck at the computer with a bad foot for some 2 months and during that time I got into cryptos.
On start I went for 100+ faucets, spending my whole day claiming, but then came my electricity bill and I had to realize, I pay more in electricity than I am claiming from faucets, so even if I REALLY have nothing better to do, claiming from faucets is a losing activity for well over 90% of all faucets in existence.

When I realized that I first tried contacting some faucets, suggesting improvements, such as "there's no point in a faucet paying 2 Satoshi once a minute, even if it COULD pay 120 satoshi an hour, the relation of time and value is plain ridiculous".
This way I made friends with the owner of Coins4Days, who appeared to be the ONLY faucet owner who EVER took my input seriously and we had a long discussion on Skype (even though he didn't follow my advice either).

Since that time I'm sorting out faucets that do pay above price of electricity, with ONE exception and that's your faucet.
The reason for that is, I came to you referred by the owner of Coins4Days and he (for a reason I cannot really imagine) insists that he wants to make your faucet, or better the referral bonus you pay his biggest source of faucet income.
He is all enthusiastic about it and somehow he keeps convincing me to stick with you.

But the longer this takes, the higher my loss becomes, because every single claim I make costs me money in form of electricity bill, the more I'm tempted to leave.
So here I am, wanting to do a friend a favour without paying with my own money for it.

2) I see potential in your site, it is well made and it is attractive due to a wide variety of coins, but under the given conditions of being a losing activity for everyone (except electricity providers) and the fact there are more and more faucets popping up paying more than 10 times of what you pay, I can easily predict, your faucet will go belly up within a few months.
Cutting payouts (or keeping them low from start) as a reaction to not enough income from ads is counter productive, simply because the less you pay, the less users you will have and the less you get from ads, meaning you're in a "race to the bottom".
I'd find that a pity because of the potential I see there, but as long as you're not willing to listen to your users, all I can do is point out my point of view and then ..... sooner or later ..... LEAVE.

What's the point of a Peercoin faucet that pays 25,000 plus a 10,000 bonus claim every 15 minutes, if then max. withdrawal per day is limited to 200,000?
It means all active users will stop claiming after 6 claims, simply because they cannot withdraw more and that does NOT mean you're limiting payouts, you're in fact limiting your income by preventing users from seeing the ads that are your source of income.

Please contact me on skype (my skype id: bitvertise ) I will surely take advice and also will help you out!

Hello, I'm annoyed because my account is blocked, that money I earn with my work, I hope your prompt response. Angry Angry Cry

Hi, Please email our support : support@coinpot.win and we will check why your account was blocked.
kairlapov29

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

I was blocked, I don't know why? Please unlock me. My username: kairlapov29. I wrote to the post office, but there is no answer! Waiting for an answer!
cacho13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Please contact me on skype (my skype id: bitvertise ) I will surely take advice and also will help you out!

Hi, Please email our support : support@coinpot.win and we will check why your account was blocked.

Your response from Coinpot Support

Hi,

Your account is blocked because you have missed 2nd captcha 44 times and we won't be able to unblock you for that.

Regards
Coinpot Support

yes, but something does not work well in the captchas, I contented correctly but it makes me wrong

and what about my money? that I won honestly and with my work
cacho13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

There is no response from support and I lost the money I had in this faucet for which I worked many hours.
My recommendation is that you remove all your address before locked Your account  Undecided Undecided
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

There is no response from support and I lost the money I had in this faucet for which I worked many hours.
My recommendation is that you remove all your address before locked Your account  Undecided Undecided

Your account is locked because you are doing wrong there is no possibility of missing a simple captcha 44 times in a period or 4 hours so its not our fault but we don't want users who are using software's and bots to take away the money we worked hard on as well.
cacho13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

Your account is locked because you are doing wrong there is no possibility of missing a simple captcha 44 times in a period or 4 hours so its not our fault but we don't want users who are using software's and bots to take away the money we worked hard on as well.

It's very sad you support these guys who are dedicated to swindling people, the same thing that happens to me, it will happen to you, with any pretext of going to brocade your account
cacho13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:18 AM

This is what I earn with my work and I demand that I be paid
   Bitcore    282390    
   Potcoin    56075000    
   Bitcoin    930    
   Dogecoin    315000000       
   Dashcoin    3600       
   Blackcoin    20136000       
   Peercoin    5940000    
   Primecoin    4945000    
   Litecoin    4800       
   Ethereum    6840    
   Bitcoincash    5160
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

It's very sad you support these guys who are dedicated to swindling people, the same thing that happens to me, it will happen to you, with any pretext of going to brocade your account

Well, yes it will happen to anyone who is exploiting our system for sure so please stop with all innocence buddy we have rules and all who use our site they know it if you exploit our site then you will surely get ban.
FilestormGER

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

What´s about the Bitcoincash-withdraws..Huh

since 5 days there are not enough funds to withdraw..  Embarrassed

File
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

What´s about the Bitcoincash-withdraws..Huh

since 5 days there are not enough funds to withdraw..  Embarrassed

Well, out of funds is clear enough for a message I think.
The bigger question is, why is that error message captcha protected?
If it cannot pay, putting a captcha in front of the error message only maximizes frustration for the users.

As a suggestion (and as seen on other sites) I'd say, either make sure it NEVER runs out of funds, or put the information of how many funds a faucet has in stock on the main page of the faucet, so users will even before making claims already see they will not get paid (at least not at this time).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: