Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4303 times)
kwantz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

sory i have problem on http://coinpot.win/faucet that say my acoount is locked can you help me my account : kwantz

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times     ( maybe several times i wrong because 2 nd captcha very slow to show up )
    VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!                         ( I never use VPN / Proxy )
    Multiple accounts NOT allowed!               ( i don't have multiple account. only this account i have )
    Self-Referrals NOT allowed!                      ( i never referrals my self or to anyone because when i give my referal they never uses my referal so i never use my referral again )
    BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!    ( i never chat with someone only focus to mine )
    TO MANY wrong captchas!                     ( maybe several times i wrong )

pcelkamaa36

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

I have a problem at http://coinpot.win/faucet, which says my acoount is locked. Can you help me with my account: pcelkamaa36
WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

what should I do? I am human. Can I unlock my account?
madmax1991

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

my account madmax1991
I did not violate the rules of the site, but I could make a few mistakes with the CAPTCHA. Check and unblock please my account
goodlck

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

sory i have problem on http://coinpot.win/faucet that say my acoount is locked can you help me my account : kwantz

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times     ( maybe several times i wrong because 2 nd captcha very slow to show up )   ( It is a  your problem
    . the 2nd captcha does not work because your site is slow, so I could have several 2nd captcha failure records)

Multiple accounts NOT allowed!               ( i don't have multiple account. only this account i have )
    Self-Referrals NOT allowed!                      ( i never referrals my self or to anyone because when i give my referal they never uses my referal so i never use my referral again )
    BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!    ( i don't know chat )
    TO MANY wrong captchas!                     ( maybe several times i wrong but I used it honestly ) 

my account = zhdlseoqkr
i don't never use vpn proxy also i don't use bot    I hope my account will work properly

cacho13

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times     ( maybe several times i wrong because 2 nd captcha very slow to show up )   ( It is a  your problem
    . the 2nd captcha does not work because your site is slow, so I could have several 2nd captcha failure records)

BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!    ( i don't know chat )
    TO MANY wrong captchas!                     ( maybe several times i wrong but I used it honestly ) 

my account = zhdlseoqkr
i don't never use vpn proxy also i don't use bot    I hope my account will work properly

More accounts blocked, I warned that these guys are scammers do not use this faucet anymore and tell your friends Undecided Undecided Undecided
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

All account locked issues only solved by email ( support@coinpot.win ) When you email mention your username and email registered on the website. These blocks are because people failing 2nd captcha and we had to make it this way to fight with bots and software's!
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

When are the faucets going to be filled, DASH is empty from last 4 days!
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

Hi, It will be filled tonight, and no it got empty last night only not 4 days Smiley because we check all the balances everyday and try to fill them ASAP!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Hi, It will be filled tonight, and no it got empty last night only not 4 days Smiley because we check all the balances everyday and try to fill them ASAP!
I am trying from last 2 days everytime DASH is empty and now ETH is also empty.

Sorry, 2 days.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

btw - Select Timer is great feature
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

btw - Select Timer is great feature

Thank you Smiley we are still not finished with it we will be making it more great in coming days, Stay tuned!

You can join our Skype channel for all the info regarding faucet balance or upcoming features: Bitvertise
sergei2016

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

The website blocked me a cheater website constantly present on payments balances an empty site does not have the credibility of the website by a lot of dangerous advertisements   Embarrassed   Undecided
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

The website blocked me a cheater website constantly present on payments balances an empty site does not have the credibility of the website by a lot of dangerous advertisements   Embarrassed   Undecided

Our system don't block anyone for no reason! You must have done something which is why you are blocked. Our site send out more than 15k payouts each day! So better email the support@coinpot.win and know why your account is blocked instead of posting such things on blogs Smiley Rest we can't really stop anyone from spreading false things for sure.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Let me make a 2 way comment on that.

First I want to confirm, this faucet does pay, I've gotten almost daily payouts for almost all the currencies the different faucets pay for several months now.
But then I can also confirm it runs out of funds in many if not all currencies so frequently that it unavoidably raises suspicions of halfway new users.

Once in a while I get blocked for having too many wrong captchas, but in my case that has always been just an hour at a time, which is a bit annoying, but nothing else, so this point I won't even comment on.

So on the one hand I can tell this faucet is legit, but I would strongly suggest you increase the supply of coins you keep in stock.
After all you do pay and you do want to continue to pay, therefore there is no point in keeping supplies short, just to bother your users.
You don't save a single penny by paying later, but you frequently lose users from all the bad postings in here that are (aside of users who get blocked for too many wrong captchas) mostly related to users having to wait for days before a given coin is refilled, therefore it's in your own interest to keep a sufficient supply of all the coins.
I mean you payout such an amount of coins, that you should be aware of the average of each coin you need per day and there really shouldn't be any kind of problem filling all faucets with a supply that is in all coins always a week or so ahead of withdrawal requests and if you really have problems finding a specific coin, then you still shouldn't have a problem if you simply supply that coin a month or so ahead of withdrawals.

If the exchange at Faucethub doesn't bring you enough coins of a given type, like BCH, then you would do yourself a favour if you bought these elsewhere and deposit them to FH, simply because happy users don't run away and the more users you have, the more income your ads generate for you.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Again DASH is still empty! if this is the case it's better for me to move out to a faucet that pays on time!

Will check one last time in AM.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

All coins have been filled!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

All coins have been filled!

Thank you!
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

We have recently launched Coin exchange on our website where users can exchange any coin to their preferred coin. It works on the recent exchange prices. If anyone is interested can try it here http://coinpot.win/exchange
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

We have recently launched Coin exchange on our website where users can exchange any coin to their preferred coin. It works on the recent exchange prices. If anyone is interested can try it here http://coinpot.win/exchange

Just when I thought off... never mind...  Exchange is a great feature!
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Just when I thought off... never mind...  Exchange is a great feature!

thought off? lol tell me so i will know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: