Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4303 times)
cacho13

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

Too many promises and too many reasons from admin, again and again. For very cheap coin like dogecoin empty then become hall of shame, even after the exchange disable. We need coins, not promises. Why admin always have any reason while other sites running normally?

You're absolutely right, do not work anymore for these scammers
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

Hello, Exchange issue is getting resolved the api we used by other providers been blocked due to some reason and we are trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. And all who lost the coins in this will be reverted back as well once its fixed.

And we are also closing some of our faucets for sometime till we fix our issue of payments so user balances won't get pilled up.

We know its hard to trust sites now a days but we can assure you we are here for long term just some problems we are facing as we are new. But we will get it all fixed till then please bear with us.

I'd say you better do that fast, because users aren't all that patient, especially when dealing with fractions of pennies that aren't worth their time in the first place.
Furthermore only a tiny minority of users will read this forum, while most users when seeing "insufficient funds" will simply leave.

The problems of not enough funds have existed for about 2 months now and despite many promises it actually got worse and worse over time.
Alongside of that, while the value of coins has massively dropped, the claim amount on your faucets has been cut and withdrawal maximums have been cut as well.
Meanwhile there are 5 minute faucets that pay more than this faucet pays per 15 minutes and there are 15 minute faucets that pay almost twice as much per 15 minutes as this faucet pays per hour.
I believe an auto adjust of claim rates to coin value is overdue.

In short: 2 months to solve a money problem is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long compared to patience of users, meaning you are losing users by the day and once your users are gone, there's no point in fixing the payments anymore.

Are you done ranting here, if you want to leave then leave!

Admin has said

And we are also closing some of our faucets for sometime till we fix our issue of payments so user balances won't get pilled up.

To avoid the loss!

Next, the admin said

We know its hard to trust sites now a days but we can assure you we are here for long term just some problems we are facing as we are new.

As far as I see the site/faucet is just 4 months old with the new admin, Read the first post, they even paid the old balance, I have joined this site just a month back and so far except payment delays, I did not find any issues!

If you cannot have the patience for pennies then don't waste your time here!

DO LIKE ME AND LEAVE! YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FAUCET PAYS $1.00US FOR EVERY ONE MILLION CLAIMS WHICH TAKES A YEAR. I ONLY LIKE THIS FAUCET BECAUSE I HAVE A SECRET WAY OF CLAIMING ALL THE COINS IN ONE MINUTE. I USE A LEGITIMATE  SECRET SO I CAN MAKE 12 CLAIMS FROM THIS FAUCET IN LESS THAN A MINUTE. I TAUGHT THAT WAS WHY I WAS BANNED BUT ITS NOT TH REASON THE REASON IS THE ADMIN IS BROKE AND HE HAS A REPUTATION OF BEING BROKE OFTEN. MY BALANCES ARE HIGH ADMIN HAS ABOUT 10K SATOSHI FOR ME THATS ABOUT $1.00US SO AFTER MONTHS OF CLAIMING BOTH YOU AND I GET NOTHING FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AGAIN. THE FOOLS WHO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND USE THE SITE ARE GONNA END UP TE SAME WAY . FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MUCH BETTER SITES TO SPEND YOUR TIME PLEASE SHARE THOSE SITES . HERE IS ONE ONE MINE I HAVE TO SHARE :  http://www.btcxup.com/ref/13052
THERE ARE MANY AND THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER AND IF BITCOIN PRICES CONTINUE TO STAY LOW THERE WILL BE NEW BRAND FAUCETS THAT PAY MUCH BETTER.
I HAVE NOT USED THIS STUPID COINEMPTY.WIN SITE SINCE THEY BROKE AND I WONT TRY TO EARN FROM THE SITE IF THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY AND THIS MAKES THEM A SCAM AND A THIEF AND A LIAR UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY PAY US FOR OUR TIME CONSUMING EARNINGS.

AS FOR FURIOUSCOIN  I HOPE THAT THIS SHIT FAUCET CAUSES PEOPLE TO LEARN THAT FURIOUSCOIN MUST BE SHIT AND THEY ONLY THING  ABOUT FURIOUSCOIN THAT WASNT SHIT WAS THE WAY THEU ASK FOR MONEY AND SUPPORT.

THANK YOU COINEMPTYPOT.WN YOU MAKE ME KNOW SO MANY COINS OUT THERE ARE SHIT LIKE FURIOUSCOIN, NEM, RIPPLE, LAMBICOIN, COCKCOIN, FLOCKCOIN, KAKACOIN   ARE  ALL SHIT COINS LIKE FURIOUSCOIN !!!!!

Very nice speach and a great way to pump your ref link! [slow claps]
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

I don't want to go post by post and reply as some are making false accusations just because they got banned for scamming the website!
We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying! And this problem is all because of the paypal not lifting the limitations from our account (As i moved from 1 country to other and changed my bank account to new country) Our all funds are seized in there and which we get from ad companies are being filled to faucets immediately if anyone wants to see the proof can surely contact me and i will send you the screenshots and email from our paypal we have more than 5k blocked their. But well i won't be able to make it as excuse as someone said above. If we wanted to scam our users we would have just closed the withdraw and not replied anyone instead we are trying to give different options so people can get what we owe them.

PS: Exchange is fixed, 7 coins are filled. If anyone lost in exchange within last 24 hours their amount will be reverted back to them within few hours.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying!

The collapse of courses of all cryptos and therefore the need to adjust claim rates began in december, but other than promises about upcoming increases nothing has happened.
In fact, you did the opposite, I'll give you an example.

When Dogecoin was worth $0.017, you paid 0.22 Doge per 15 minutes, that's $0.0037.
While Dogecoin went down to $0.005, you have also cut payout to 0.075 Doge a claim, that's $0.00037, or in other words, you have cut payout by 90%.
Up to 2 days ago Dogecoin was worth $0.0027 and you paid 0.12 Doge per 15 minutes, that's $0.00032, or in other words, despite an increase in coins paid, the value per claim you have cut by another 15%.

Now while that on start wasn't such a big deal, coming from an acceptable claim rate, as prices of cryptos went further down in the last 2 months is has become increasigly too low, by today there are ONE MINUTE faucets that pay more than your faucets pay per hour.
That's why I called it 2 months.

During this whole time you have promised an increase in payouts, but what you've done was only lowering the max withdrawal alongside of near permanently keeping almost all faucets so low on funds that 2 out of 3 days users couldn't even withdraw the lowered limit.

You claim you have 5 grand stuck at Paypal and that shall be the reason for your problems?
Has it occured to you that even if I take YOUR timing of "only" 25 days of money problems, considered a reasonable claim rate of $0.0015 and an average amount of maybe 50 claims per day and user, even if you had these $5,000 already free, converted to cryptos and deposited at FH so users could withdraw, they would dry out within a couple of hours?

I mean how hard can it be doing the math?
50 claims per day and user, times $0.0015 per claim, times 25 days gives just under $2 per user which you have accumulated in backlog, meaning if your faucet has 2500 or more users, $5,000 wouldn't even be enough to cover your backlog.

Now with the extremely low claim rates and the recent lack of funds you probably are way below 2500 users, meaning 5 grand might do for a while, but that then means admitting, you intend on keeping claim rates this low.
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying!

The collapse of courses of all cryptos and therefore the need to adjust claim rates began in december, but other than promises about upcoming increases nothing has happened.
In fact, you did the opposite, I'll give you an example.

When Dogecoin was worth $0.017, you paid 0.22 Doge per 15 minutes, that's $0.0037.
While Dogecoin went down to $0.005, you have also cut payout to 0.075 Doge a claim, that's $0.00037, or in other words, you have cut payout by 90%.
Up to 2 days ago Dogecoin was worth $0.0027 and you paid 0.12 Doge per 15 minutes, that's $0.00032, or in other words, despite an increase in coins paid, the value per claim you have cut by another 15%.

The rewards are not only counted based on the rates of coin! We have to check everything before we set rewards and in this main is what we getting from our advertisers. 2 days ago doge worth 0.0027 we paid 0.12 today doge is above 0.0035 still we paying same these rates are same from a while. Second thing about rates are that we also include bonuses with every claim as when users claim from bonus only then we are even able to cover something from that claim as all the advertisers are paying almost nothing! For example we are paying over 500k per day while ads paying us only 100k-150k only So for sure we need to see everything for sure.

PS: Our site doesn't only depend on the faucet claim there are many other things as well so we make the rewards according to the whole calculations.

You claim you have 5 grand stuck at Paypal and that shall be the reason for your problems?
Has it occured to you that even if I take YOUR timing of "only" 25 days of money problems, considered a reasonable claim rate of $0.0015 and an average amount of maybe 50 claims per day and user, even if you had these $5,000 already free, converted to cryptos and deposited at FH so users could withdraw, they would dry out within a couple of hours?

I mean how hard can it be doing the math?
50 claims per day and user, times $0.0015 per claim, times 25 days gives just under $2 per user which you have accumulated in backlog, meaning if your faucet has 2500 or more users, $5,000 wouldn't even be enough to cover your backlog.

Now with the extremely low claim rates and the recent lack of funds you probably are way below 2500 users, meaning 5 grand might do for a while, but that then means admitting, you intend on keeping claim rates this low.

I am pretty sure i know how to do the math mate Smiley The main thing in this i was saying is not about 5k! Its about the thing that we are only able to buy coins with paypal and that is the main issue we are facing.

PS: And no if i put 5k now it won't go dry even 1 month i am sure about it!
elehh

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Note: In case you get an Insufficient funds, it means that the balance for that specific coin is dry and will be refilled very soon. It's pretty difficult to maintain balances for ALL coins but we will try to make sure no coin balance will stay empty for more than 24 hours.

1 month later, still insufficient funds.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

I don't want to go post by post and reply as some are making false accusations just because they got banned for scamming the website!
We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying! And this problem is all because of the paypal not lifting the limitations from our account (As i moved from 1 country to other and changed my bank account to new country) Our all funds are seized in there and which we get from ad companies are being filled to faucets immediately if anyone wants to see the proof can surely contact me and i will send you the screenshots and email from our paypal we have more than 5k blocked their. But well i won't be able to make it as excuse as someone said above. If we wanted to scam our users we would have just closed the withdraw and not replied anyone instead we are trying to give different options so people can get what we owe them.

PS: Exchange is fixed, 7 coins are filled. If anyone lost in exchange within last 24 hours their amount will be reverted back to them within few hours.

Thank you!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Note: In case you get an Insufficient funds, it means that the balance for that specific coin is dry and will be refilled very soon. It's pretty difficult to maintain balances for ALL coins but we will try to make sure no coin balance will stay empty for more than 24 hours.

1 month later, still insufficient funds.

Which? I just withdrew all my balance to the limit!

A big think you for POT, DOGE, LTC and DASH

elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Today I received Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Blackcoin, Primecoin, Peercoin and of course Potcoin. Thank you!
dejavu22

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

hi

i sent many messages via offline chat to unlock my account can you please read your email addresses ?
elites

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

Today I got Peercoin.
dan5189

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

If there is limit reached or something , don't worry , it's matter of days until admin will fill up the faucet. Don't panic and worry , he is honest admin and he has to fill up his faucet every couple of days.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

I think this WAS a really good faucet, and I think it has a lot of potential if funding issues and some other things are worked out. I for one have a problem on an iPad (assume iPhone is the same) using Safari and the webpage crashes often. And then sometimes the timer selection drops below the captcha and I can only select 15 minutes. And then sometimes the antibot captcha says I am wrong when I wasn't and the captcha doesn't load, etc.

I hope you work out these problems, because I would like to list this faucet again. Good luck.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

Which? I just withdrew all my balance to the limit!

This will be happen when you come on the right time. Now, we can withdraw peercoin only. And the previous day, I'm late. Can't withdraw all coins. Although available coins listed to be withdraw, still found "insufficient balance". When you come 24 hours after refilled, you will find "insufficient balance" message. Unfortunately, I always late. Not sure I can withdraw all balance when I come at the right time because my balance more than the limit, even with exchange feature usage.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AhmadFarooq

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

how much time it will take?
dejavu22

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

how much time it will take?

i have the same problem and can't solve it yet
elites

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

Thanks for the peercoin.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Admin, please check the site isn't loading anymore, particularly faucets.
Kuhner99

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Site is sadly down!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

The site is up but not able to claim - Cannot open socket
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: